CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   creed acoustic (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4626)

hide 10-14-2003 02:10 AM

creed acoustic

mark has hinted that they may do one or two new year's shows so how about an acoustic show for something a little different? i would love to see these songs acoustically.

is this the end
ode
my own prison
what's this life for
bound and tied
wash away those years
bullets
higher
my sacrifice
brother of mine
to whom it may concern

play a few covers and add a few others and that would be one awesome night!

Said Eyes 10-14-2003 04:28 AM

I remember when Creed were planning their Creed Fest thingy, they were planning on playing an acoustic set and then a full on plugged in set. Such a shame that never happened...

I'd like to hear Signs acoustically. People dont really like the song I've found, but I do.

Sheila63 10-14-2003 01:56 PM

I really like Signs too, Said Eyes. I know when they did a few acoustic songs on NYE it was great!!

JulieCitySlicker 10-14-2003 01:58 PM

I like Signs to:bounce:

katzthatsme 10-14-2003 03:09 PM

creed should put on a free show
every1 would like that so that those who cant afford to go to a creed concert will get to see them. they could make all that money back with snacks and stuff all that shit

hide 10-14-2003 08:42 PM

an acoustic pre-set followed by a plugged in set that would be totally awesome and it has been done before. hopefully on the next tour they'll do it at least once.

facelessman 10-14-2003 11:59 PM

Creed acoustic would be awesome

hide 10-15-2003 01:51 AM

The only thing better then plugged Creed would be acoustic Creed. Imagine the feelings some of the older songs such as Torn and My Own Prison done acoustically. Torn on muchmusic was great!

SCOTTSMYMAN 10-15-2003 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
I really like Signs too, Said Eyes.  I know when they did a few acoustic songs on NYE it was great!!

I remember that too Sheila. It was AWESOME!! I thought it was one of the best parts of the show. I would love to hear more acoustic songs from them. BTW, I love Signs. I think it's a great song!!

Sheila63 10-15-2003 11:32 AM

I think they did MOP and Weathered acoustically that night if I remember correctly.

darren726 10-19-2003 03:01 AM

Quote:

mark has hinted that they may do one or two new year's shows so how about an acoustic show for something a little different? i would love to see these songs acoustically.

is this the end
ode
my own prison
what's this life for
bound and tied
wash away those years
bullets
higher
my sacrifice
brother of mine
to whom it may concern

play a few covers and add a few others and that would be one awesome night!

They have 2 good recordings of My Sacrifice and Higher. The acoustic recording of My Sacrifice Mark hits a wrong note in the intro ö¿ö. I was like woah lol but it's still a great acoustic version of it.

The Lithium 10-19-2003 04:33 AM

I think it would be a little bit boring to watch the guys play acoustic all the time!

hide 10-19-2003 10:57 PM

i wouldn't want it all the time a couple of one off shows for charity of a couple of acousitic pre-sets or what not.

Dogstar 10-19-2003 11:02 PM

An acoustic show would be amazing!

Songs I would like to hear:
MOP
Torn
WTLF
Young Grow Old
Faceless Man
My Sacrifice
One
TWIMC
In America
....the list goes on...

hide 10-19-2003 11:09 PM

i want to see Creed pull out some of these unreleased songs and more b-sides. great to see this place back up and not merely a BB. I'm intrigued about this love song Mark wrote. Acoustically perhaps they could pull Bob Dylan or the like.