CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ooops I did it again!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4314)

JenRN 09-11-2003 10:25 PM

Ooops I did it again!!!!

Well I fired up another person over Creed today!!! LOL I was in my car on the way back from DC I went to the Pentagon with my friend seeing it was 9/11 and all and I was on my way back tonight. On interstate 95 it was a standstill, there was an accident or something. It is nice and cool here and I opened up my sunroof and played the tunes seeing I was stuck in traffic and there was nothing else to do. All the sudden this jackass behind me starts toying with me, he turns on his high beams and flicks them on and off and was being a REAL jerk!:rolleyes: All the sudden I hear "CREED SUCKS DICK" I of course had a HUGE crest sticker in my rear window with CREED written under it. I thought man...... you are messing with the WRONG WOMAN buddy!!!!! I put my head out of the sunroof and flipped him off LOL!!!! He became more beligerant and I turned down my radio to see what he was listening to. He was listening to the local alternative rock station. So I grabbed my cell phone and called the station. (he he he ) I explained to the DJ what was going on and he (thank god) is a CREED fan and listenend to my request. I asked for a block of CREED and had the DJ dedicate it to the "Jackass in the blue truck on 95" LOL!!!!! They played What if, Ode and Illusion!!!!!! I put my hand out of my sunroof with the ROCK ON sign, and lit a lighter my friend left in the car. I looked at him a smiled!!!! The car next to me was laughing and they turned up thier stereo too!!!!! After What if played the traffic started to move and waved goodbye to him and flipped him off!!!! LOL!!!!! You would think that people would get a life! That teaches him to mess with a woman with a Creed obsession!!!!!!:lolsign:

Dogstar 09-11-2003 10:28 PM

OMFG, ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the WOMAN!!!! Good for you. I can't believe they actually played the block. That's so fricken hysterical, Jen!!!!

hotforscott 09-11-2003 10:40 PM

LMAO, Jen. You kill me girl! ROCK ON!

facelessman 09-11-2003 11:16 PM

Re: Ooops I did it again!!!!

Thats awesome!! Rock on!:jam:

facelessman 09-11-2003 11:18 PM

Re: Ooops I did it again!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
HUGE crest sticker in my rear window with CREED written under it.

where do you get one of those from

ZION1010 09-12-2003 12:01 AM

Re: Re: Ooops I did it again!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by facelessman

i cant help it i just started laughing when i seen that one .....Go To Ebay.....And In The search box Put Creed....They Got lots of stickers...and Other stuff Too.....My Friend Got All her stuff from there....

JulieCitySlicker 09-12-2003 12:20 AM

LMAO! Gawd I love you Jen:dancing: I wish I could have seen that:D

DangerousDan85 09-12-2003 12:36 AM

haha that's hilarious :rofl:

way to go Jen :rockon:

hotforscott 09-12-2003 07:00 AM

I got my Crest that is in my window on ebay as well. I got my bumper stickers from Bandrags.

SCOTTSMYMAN 09-12-2003 08:20 AM

Jen you are AWESOME!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!! :roll: :roll: Serves him right for being such a JACKASSS!!!!!!!!!;)

JenRN 09-12-2003 08:56 AM

Re: Re: Ooops I did it again!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by facelessman

Yeah e-bay.... they have a ton of stuff. Look under Creed, or Creed stickers:D

Higher_Desire 09-12-2003 10:44 AM

:rofl: :roll:

HAHAHAHA. That's awesome. Good for you, Jen!

H-D

GeeK_2004 09-12-2003 09:10 PM

ROFL!!!

Bridge of Clay 09-12-2003 09:18 PM

Oh my!!!!

Speechless! I second all of the above!

GeeK_2004 09-12-2003 09:20 PM

hahahahahahahahaha!!!