CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   CD list (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3668)

hotforscott 07-06-2003 03:58 PM

CD list

Ok, here's the list of CD's I have to buy now that I have heard things on the board, so tell me what you think about them if there is one you have, etc. Just let me know if I should get them or not:

1. Revis
2. Big Dismal
3. Finger Eleven
4. Socialburn

Thanks in advance.

Sheila63 07-06-2003 08:25 PM

I'd like to get a couple of cds too.

1. Revis
2. Live

I heard Live's song "Heaven" for the first time today and LOVED it! I think I remember Bec being a fan of theirs but if anyone else has any thoughts on their music, I'd love to hear them.:)

hotforscott 07-06-2003 08:42 PM

The whold CD is good. I have liked them for awhile. Since Throwing Copper and every album is really good. Heaven is the best, isn't it? I bought the entire CD and it's great. It's called Birds of Prey.

Sheila63 07-06-2003 09:01 PM

Great, thanks for the info, Carrie.:) I'll definitely look for the Birds of Prey cd. I love discovering great new music!

Dogstar 07-06-2003 10:09 PM

Hey, Carrie. I love the Revis CD! I highly recommend it. There's a beautiful song called Seven. It's become my favorite. I don't have the others, but I think Steve likes Finger Eleven.

hotforscott 07-06-2003 10:15 PM

Yes, he said they were great. I am gonna get them all. Thanks for the Revis info. after hearing all the talk about it, I am dying to hear, "Seven".

Thanks.

JenRN 07-06-2003 10:18 PM

Definatley get REVIS is rocks!!!! I love it!

Big Dismal- it is ok, the first song is my favorite, then it gets a little too mellow and mundane for me.

LIVE- great Cd! I have had it since it came out!

hotforscott 07-06-2003 10:22 PM

Great, thanks Jen. I am gonna get them all tomorrow. I need some new music to listen, too. I have had LIVE since it came out and it is great. I love Heaven.

Bridge of Clay 07-06-2003 11:47 PM

ugh... I´m so late with my 2-buy list... hope everything changes now

1- 3 doors down - away from the sun
2- audioslave

PaulMcCoygirl 07-07-2003 02:22 AM

The only one that I have is Socialburn and that CD is awesome! :) The others I would like to buy.

Here is my list:
1.Smile Empty Soul
2.Closure
3.South FM

benkenobi 07-07-2003 10:05 AM

Re: CD list

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Ok, here's the list of CD's I have to buy now that I have heard things on the board, so tell me what you think about them if there is one you have, etc. Just let me know if I should get them or not:

1. Revis
2. Big Dismal
3. Finger Eleven
4. Socialburn

Thanks in advance.

That's a pretty good list. I don't think I would change a thing. I definately want to hear Revis, Big Dismal, and Socialburn. Haven't heard about the new Finger Eleven album. Is it supposed to be pretty good?

hotforscott 07-07-2003 09:32 PM

Steve talks very highly of Finger Eleven. I have heard they are great.
I am going to pick all of those up on payday, which is Friday so I will let you know.
Has anyone heard anything by The Color Green. I heard they were great, too, but last I heard they were unsigned so I wasn't sure if they had an album out or what.

Thanks.

JenRN 07-07-2003 09:37 PM

Actually I heard Stapp in an interview say about a year back he liked them a lot and was listening to them often! The Color Green that is!;)

hotforscott 07-07-2003 10:15 PM

Well that's cool. That may be where I heard that they were unsigned, I cannot remember. I am gonna look into it a little more. I know Scott said once that the new Sevendust album was one that everyone should own and he was so right about that. :)

Sheila63 07-08-2003 09:25 PM

I think Scott talked about The Color Green in the second issue of CreedINK, Carrie. I can't remember if they have a cd out or not.