CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Haha.. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=272)

Draka29 10-18-2002 11:16 PM

Haha..
 
:sex: Is what I need tonight...

Lady Valkyrie 10-18-2002 11:18 PM

Thanks I really needed to know that :rolleyes: ;)

GoodGodGirl23 10-18-2002 11:25 PM

Re: Haha..
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Draka29
:sex: Is what I need tonight...



How old are you? Ever hear of "Rosie Palm and her Five Sisters?"
:) :sex: :pimp: :lol: :lol: :jam:

GoodGodGirl23 10-18-2002 11:27 PM

Like my momma once said.."Once a smart ass, always a smart ass"...;) :dancing: :dancing:

hayley 10-18-2002 11:27 PM

i think everybody needs sex AT LEAST once a night;) well, Draka does anybody...since she/he is so game to post it on here...hehe:P ;)

TeriB19 10-18-2002 11:28 PM

:lol: So glad there isn't a smilie for THAT!

Lady Valkyrie 10-18-2002 11:28 PM

LOL Masturbation! Now there's a new thread for the Faith and Religion thread! LMBO!!!

Lady Valkyrie 10-18-2002 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
:lol:  So glad there isn't a smilie for THAT!



There is a site I used to go to with nothing but smilies... I've seen masturbating smilies there... with squirting and the whole works. :eek:

GoodGodGirl23 10-18-2002 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
i think everybody needs sex AT LEAST once a night;) well, Draka does anybody...since she/he is so game to post it on here...hehe:P ;)



addicted2stapp!!! Whereever did you get yer avie!!! Laughing my ass off!!!!!:D :lol: :roll: :roll: :jam:

TeriB19 10-18-2002 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
There is a site I used to go to with nothing but smilies... I've seen masturbating smilies there... with squirting and the whole works. :eek:

Ok, I will humbly stay away from that thread and those smilies. Too messy.;)

hayley 10-18-2002 11:32 PM

ohhhh cool!;)

Lady Valkyrie 10-18-2002 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Ok, I will humbly stay away from that thread and those smilies. Too messy.;)




Too messy.... LMBO :roll:

TeriB19 10-18-2002 11:42 PM

In every sense!:D

Dogstar 10-19-2002 12:56 AM

I'm gone for a few hours and look what happens...YIKES!!!:D

hayley 10-19-2002 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
addicted2stapp!!! Whereever did you get yer avie!!! Laughing my ass off!!!!!:D :lol: :roll: :roll: :jam:



heh...thanks...i got it on www.aimbuddys.com there are some really funny ones there;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.