CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Barbie vs Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2588)

njcreedite 04-03-2003 01:29 PM

Barbie vs Stapp

:D There's a really funny thread over on Creedpit.
It's about the Stapp vs. Barbie....similarities..
Take a look at it. It's got some super pictures of Scott S. and it's also really funny.
Linda

TeriB19 04-03-2003 01:36 PM

Linda, can you post a link to it? I'm not even sure if it'll work now that you have to be a registered member over there. But I'd like to see it!

njcreedite 04-03-2003 01:41 PM

Hi Teri!!!
:embarass: I'd love to post a link only I have no clue how
to do that :confused: :embarass:
Anyone else know???
You can still pop in to look at it . It's free
Creedpit@www.ezboard
It's easy to register.
Sorry I'm not more help, but believe me, it'll be worth it.
This is one of the best threads I've ever seen...:D
Linda

TeriB19 04-03-2003 02:05 PM

Here's the link but I don't know if it will work if you're not a registered member. I registered there awhile ago but just lurk!

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842frm...cID=28250.topic

JenRN 04-03-2003 02:30 PM

Could not view it:crying:

marlsy 04-03-2003 03:03 PM

Yeah I saw that thread over there, it is pretty funny!!! Teri I just lurk there too!!!!

JenRN 04-03-2003 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
Yeah I saw that thread over there, it is pretty funny!!!  Teri I just lurk there too!!!!

you two better be "just lurking' over there, we don't want any traders or anything!;) You are both too nice to be regulars on there!

jango 04-03-2003 06:22 PM

I've got 25 on Barbie.

marlsy 04-03-2003 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>you two better be "just lurking' over there, we don't want any traders or anything!;) You are both too nice to be regulars on there! </b>

LOL jen, that board just has tons of people on it so there is always something interesting to read. Also they have a daily thread of JUST Scott pics!!!!!!!! wooo hooo!! Sometimes I wish we could do that!! I think i've only posted there once, this place is my home!!!!;)

TeriB19 04-03-2003 09:25 PM

Nope. Never posted, always a lurker.:lurking:

JenRN 04-03-2003 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Nope. Never posted, always a lurker.:lurking:

Hey never noticed that smilie!;) Yeah I don't want to share you Teri!:D

TeriB19 04-03-2003 09:32 PM

I'm all yours, Jen!:wub::D

hayley 04-04-2003 02:58 AM

it's taking to long....not working...:(

creedgirl111 04-04-2003 08:11 AM

Quote:

Also they have a daily thread of JUST Scott pics!!!!!!!!

And they have a daily thread on JUST Mark pics, and, every once in awhile, a daily thread of JUST Flip pics. But I love the Stappers threads the most! ;) :thud:

I can't believe I missed that Barbie thread on Creed Pit! It was so farkin funny! :P If I hadn't of seen this thread, I would have never bothered to look through it.

Just wondering why y'all only lurk there. :dunno: I post on both Creed Pit and here. Y'all prolly think we're crazy over there. LOL!

njcreedite 04-04-2003 09:33 AM

Creedpit is a fun place to check out, but I wouldn't want to stay there. They get a bit rough over there at times. This is a kinder gentler site. Still its always fun to check out what's going on at the pit.
I posted this thread at another bb, and someone found the Barbie thread insulting. I can't imagine why? Did you guys find anything derogatory about it????:confused:
I just thought it was cute. I mean, if I were sitting here at the computer with Scott looking over my shoulder, I still would have liked that site. I think he would get a kick out of it too. I'll have to ask him next time he's looking over my shoulder.:lol:
Linda