CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

TrulyAmazing 05-26-2010 12:20 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Dim

:laugh: dont dont make me say me to :hugs: happy at the momeant :hugs: its good to see ya.....:rockon:

bilal 05-27-2010 01:30 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:laugh: dont dont make me say me to :hugs: happy at the momeant :hugs: its good to see ya.....:rockon:


Its good to see you too :)


Word: Tired.

TrulyAmazing 05-27-2010 04:27 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Its good to see you too :)


Word: Tired.

:laugh: yes one who speaks of a great truth AMEN The Lord Of Host Who Clothed With A Blanket Of Love and understanding Will Give Us Our Streneth In Due Season To Peform All Things .........:rockon:

JulieCitySlicker 05-29-2010 06:19 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
unmotivated

GeeK_2004 05-31-2010 04:36 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
stressed

Dogstar 06-02-2010 03:46 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Mellow

TrulyAmazing 06-02-2010 10:09 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Mellow

:hugs: delighted :) to see ya kerri :) hope all is been going well......:jam:

JulieCitySlicker 06-07-2010 04:11 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Like Crap!!!!!

I am in need of prayers! I woke up in the middle of the night last night with weird rashes on my lower abdominal area and with swollen knees, and then by the time I got up in the morning the rash had spread to my shoulders and arms, and my eyes, and top lip were swollen as well.
I went to the dr today and he thinks it's hives. Not sure how or why I would have gotten it. He gave me a perscription for prednisone and an antihistamine, and did a full panel blood test. I also had to have an ultrasound on my entire abdominal area because I have been having pains in my right abs. I should get the results back from everything by Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks and take care!!


HEY KERRI!!!! Long time no see :)

TrulyAmazing 06-07-2010 08:41 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Like Crap!!!!!

I am in need of prayers! I woke up in the middle of the night last night with weird rashes on my lower abdominal area and with swollen knees, and then by the time I got up in the morning the rash had spread to my shoulders and arms, and my eyes, and top lip were swollen as well.
I went to the dr today and he thinks it's hives. Not sure how or why I would have gotten it. He gave me a perscription for prednisone and an antihistamine, and did a full panel blood test. I also had to have an ultrasound on my entire abdominal area because I have been having pains in my right abs. I should get the results back from everything by Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks and take care!!


HEY KERRI!!!! Long time no see :)

:hugs: :hugs: my julie girl will do there be so many bloody aches and pains hope you get to feeling better soon... :rockon: loves ya...

JulieCitySlicker 06-07-2010 08:59 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Thanks and luv you too!

TrulyAmazing 06-07-2010 09:58 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Thanks and luv you too!

your welcome julie...

Dogstar 06-09-2010 03:53 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Hey, thanks for the wb's, y'all. It's nice to be back. Julie, WTF with the rashes? That's insane. It sounds like some nasty allergic reaction. I get hives if I eat strawberries. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Today's word:
Scattered.

JulieCitySlicker 06-10-2010 04:16 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Ugh! Well the hives and rashes have finally calmed down. Still waiting to hear back from the Dr. My blood work came back normal but I had 2 messages from the dr office today that I'm waiting for someone to call me back about :eyes:
This is the first time that I've ever had this happen to me Kerri! It was crazy!!!I was like WTF!!! How have you been chicky :hugs:


Tired (for today)

TrulyAmazing 06-10-2010 08:55 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Ugh! Well the hives and rashes have finally calmed down. Still waiting to hear back from the Dr. My blood work came back normal but I had 2 messages from the dr office today that I'm waiting for someone to call me back about :eyes:
This is the first time that I've ever had this happen to me Kerri! It was crazy!!!I was like WTF!!! How have you been chicky :hugs:


Tired (for today)

:hugs: wating on phone calls julie will only agavated the rashes because they take ya see there own sweet time and put you on hold taken calls from then friends on they do it all cells have a lunch break decides whos going go get it put someone else hold like yourself...then check they polish on they nails oh i may get back with her now what test was that i,ll have to look it up..... you,ll get feeling better soon, My Thought For Today, ya,alls No Weapon Formed Shall Prosper... Loves Ya Julie Peace Be With You....

JulieCitySlicker 06-10-2010 09:20 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel
 
^Hahaha! You got that right:D :lolsign:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.