CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Candles (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2264)

JenRN 03-14-2003 02:36 PM

Candles

Just curious if there are some candle freaks on here like me? I love candles, which ones are your favorites and what sents do you like the best? Do you have a lot in your house or none at all?

JulieCitySlicker 03-14-2003 02:38 PM

I love candles Jen:dancing: Especially Yankee candles! Those smell so good when ya burn em...ya just wanna eat em;) :PI wouldn't recommend that though;)

creedgirl99 03-14-2003 02:39 PM

I looove candles!!!! My friends own a candle company....and they let me have them at wholesale prices....so I have tons of them all over my house. As for scents, I can't pick just one! :P

Dogstar 03-14-2003 02:41 PM

I'm a candle freak, too. My favorite scents are food-related. I like the floral scents but they stuff me up for some reason, so I stick to food ones. Some of my favorites are vanilla crisp, hazelnut coffee, grape, cinnamon, spices...all kinds...I have a ton of candles.

JenRN 03-14-2003 02:42 PM

Yeah Yankee candles ROCK. I love Citrus and Sage, Island Mango, Spiced Pumpkin is my favorite Yankee! I have a TON of candles in my house. Some of my favorites are from Pier One, they burn nice and smell great!!!! Ginger Peach, Vanilla etc... I have candles in every room of my house come to think of it:embarass: There is this company Bridgewater candle company that is good too, they burn clean without a lot of smoke and smut!

JulieCitySlicker 03-14-2003 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Yeah Yankee candles ROCK.  I love Citrus and Sage, Island Mango, Spiced Pumpkin is my favorite Yankee!  I have a TON of candles in my house.  Some of my favorites are from Pier One, they burn nice and smell great!!!!  Ginger Peach, Vanilla etc...  I have candles in every room of my house come to think of it:embarass:   There is this company Bridgewater candle company that is good too, they burn clean without a lot of smoke and smut!

The banana nut bread one smells delish:P I love the spiced pumpkin one to! I also love candles that smell like cappiccino and coffee;)

whitebird 03-14-2003 03:10 PM

The most relaxing thing I do for myself is to turn the lights low, light some candles, and put on some good music. Unfortunately I can't use scented candles, that would be an added bonus.

hayley 03-14-2003 03:30 PM

I'm not really into candles I haven't burnt one for a long time lol

Suzie loves them

TakeUHigher 03-14-2003 03:51 PM

i love candles.. my fav are yankee. and my fav sent is clean cotten and macintosh apple. my friends work at a place the makes candles, and scents for different things and they make yankee sents. so if they win a sent they make the candle and bring me one.. its nice to know people in those kind of buisnesses.

please excuse my spelling i have to go back to spelling 101! :P

GeeK_2004 03-14-2003 03:54 PM

you know those cake candles?!?!

I love the smell of those candles!!!!

hotforscott 03-14-2003 04:07 PM

I ABSOLUTELY love candles. I am a candle freak. I have all kinds and tons of them. I like Home Interior candles as well because they look cute in the kitchen, but I just love any type of candles. I like pumpkin, vanilla, apple. Just all kinds. Jen you will have to come visit, there is a town in Arkansas, called Tonitown and they have HUGE candles in all kinds of designs and smells for really cheap. I have not had a chance to go up their yet. They also opened one called Candles Galore right down the road that I haven't went into yet.

stappinfection 03-14-2003 06:38 PM

I am a big candle person . I have them all over the house. I sell them out of my shop for one of my customers. They are Home interiors and smell wonderful and last a long time. My favorite is lemon chiffon and baked apple pie. I love them.:)

HigherGirl 03-14-2003 06:40 PM

I LOVE CANDLES!!!!!
I love Lilac, Freesia, Apple-Cinnamon, Rose, Pine..all
kinds!!! my house is filled with them!!:P

DangerousDan85 03-14-2003 06:58 PM

i love candles, especially "French Toast", "Pepperoni Pizza", "Autum Breeze", and "Peach Dream"

TeriB19 03-14-2003 07:04 PM

YANKEE CANDLES ROCK!! My favorite of all time is Buttercream, but I also love Mulberry, Warm Apple Crisp, Christmas Cookie, Chocolate Truffle, and my hubby just bought me a new one today, Raspberry Sorbet. Mmmmmmmm.