CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 08-27-2008 11:25 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Duty!Duty!... DUTY!

metalchris25 08-29-2008 09:13 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
My head itches and my toe hurts. odd combo.

TrulyAmazing 08-29-2008 10:17 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Duty!Duty!... DUTY!

Raise your Hand Raise Your Hand If Your Sure Confindence Confindence Dry And Secure Raise Your Hand Raise Your Hand If Your Sure

TrulyAmazing 08-29-2008 10:24 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
My head itches and my toe hurts. odd combo.

i know it bub must be something going around i,ve had the itchy probleam its got to the point where its really anoying i know for a fact its not lice im about ready to whash it in a mange treatment and follow up with a really long deep conditoner we will see how that goes if thhis matter ocurs chris we will have to send pms HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :roll:

Dogstar 09-13-2008 11:13 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
I can't wait for Opeth next week, and for the new Metallica CD to come in the mail. :D

TrulyAmazing 09-14-2008 02:25 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
:jam: :jam:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I can't wait for Opeth next week, and for the new Metallica CD to come in the mail. :D


JulieCitySlicker 09-16-2008 08:29 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Hi All! How is your week going
I haven't been here for awhile. Things have been very stressfull here as well. I was sick all last week and missed work on Thursday and Friday, and was at the Urgent Care 3 times as well. Then on Friday my boss called me and told me that if I miss anymore work that he is going to have me replaced, never even bothering to ask me how I was feeling or if I was feeling better, and with the stress of the Dr"s not figuring out what was wrong with me and my apartment lease runs out on October 9th and not having any clue of what I was doing after that I hung up the phone on him.

So I went back to work yesterday and he chewed me out for hanging up on him and told me that wether I was at work or not that he was my superior, and his ego was so thick in the room that I wanted to choke! Also that night I had to clean an area that I normally don't clean and the person who cleaned it last Friday had done a poor job cleaning it so I had to work twice as hard and I got behind. So one of my co-workers came and offered me some help and he went downstairs and told the boss that he was helping me and my boss said "Good because Julie is taking to much time in her areas." For one, I was still not feeling good, and two, I had to get caught up on everything that they didn't do Friday and he had the nerve to say that I was taking to long!

So last night I was fed up!!! I have worked at that place for over a year and never got any complaints, in fact the only gomplaint that I ever got there was for cleaning to much on the desks in administration, I have cleaned every department there, worked untill 2:30 in the morning while everyone else (boss included) was long gone and went home and he has the nerve to treat me like that! Needless to say, last night was my last night at that place! I quit today! Its time for bigger and better things.

Ana4Stapp 09-16-2008 10:50 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Sorry for hearing this...but as you said ...you deserve better days, Julie!!! ;)

Ana4Stapp 09-16-2008 10:57 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
heyyyy..wheres Sincir?????? Missing her...

metalchris25 09-17-2008 01:58 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
just a little odd thought I had a minute ago:


what has happened to this mans heart

why was it sucked out split apart

from the man he should be

and the man he knows

why was it ripped away
'
to where only she may go?

bilal 09-17-2008 11:00 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hi All! How is your week going
I haven't been here for awhile. Things have been very stressfull here as well. I was sick all last week and missed work on Thursday and Friday, and was at the Urgent Care 3 times as well. Then on Friday my boss called me and told me that if I miss anymore work that he is going to have me replaced, never even bothering to ask me how I was feeling or if I was feeling better, and with the stress of the Dr"s not figuring out what was wrong with me and my apartment lease runs out on October 9th and not having any clue of what I was doing after that I hung up the phone on him.

So I went back to work yesterday and he chewed me out for hanging up on him and told me that wether I was at work or not that he was my superior, and his ego was so thick in the room that I wanted to choke! Also that night I had to clean an area that I normally don't clean and the person who cleaned it last Friday had done a poor job cleaning it so I had to work twice as hard and I got behind. So one of my co-workers came and offered me some help and he went downstairs and told the boss that he was helping me and my boss said "Good because Julie is taking to much time in her areas." For one, I was still not feeling good, and two, I had to get caught up on everything that they didn't do Friday and he had the nerve to say that I was taking to long!

So last night I was fed up!!! I have worked at that place for over a year and never got any complaints, in fact the only gomplaint that I ever got there was for cleaning to much on the desks in administration, I have cleaned every department there, worked until 2:30 in the morning while everyone else (boss included) was long gone and went home and he has the nerve to treat me like that! Needless to say, last night was my last night at that place! I quit today! Its time for bigger and better things.



I don't think I can say 'Good to hear from you'...... I hope things work out, man, that boss of yours sounds so much like mine, but then I pretend that he and everyone else is all crazy.... as if my office is that Island of Pianosa from the Book Catch-22.... just pretend everyone else is CRAZY!.... It helps me with my job stress.

bilal 09-17-2008 11:06 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
just a little odd thought I had a minute ago:


what has happened to this mans heart

why was it sucked out split apart

from the man he should be

and the man he knows

why was it ripped away
'
to where only she may go?



Odd thought?..... well, do have more of it! :) ....and share share!

metalchris25 09-17-2008 01:15 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
my nephews came over yesterday and made some peanut butter cookies. They rock.

eusebioCBR 09-18-2008 09:05 AM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
I'm very annoyed by all those chirping car locks. It's not impressive and just about everyone of those cars wouldn't interest a theif anyway. I've seen so many of those ego tripping tools chirp their car lock walk less than 30 feet away and "chirp, chirp" upon their return to their plain vehicle.

TrulyAmazing 09-19-2008 07:50 PM

Re: Random Thoughts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
heyyyy..wheres Sincir?????? Missing her...

I know It Ana Hers Da Ok Though Just Talked to Donna Lee Yesterday i,ve got her doing some stuff for me i was to busy and Overloaded you cant help to miss Donna Lee dat my hoochie mama


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.