CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What don't you like? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13527)

nagpo 05-24-2011 01:06 AM

What don't you like?
 
C'mon, tell me your grievances, shit that pisses you off, things or people you hate and tell me why.

I'll start: I hate my job. I hate working in general.

Your turn.

BlackHoleSun 07-29-2011 04:39 PM

Re: What don't you like?
 
I hated mine so much i had no choice but to love it

nagpo 07-30-2011 10:37 AM

Re: What don't you like?
 
I don't get it

VJ Raven 08-06-2011 12:18 AM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Neither do I.... *BLINK*

SpicyChica 08-08-2011 04:30 PM

Re: What don't you like?
 
ummmmmmmm I hate fake women who pretend they are America's Sweetheart when the are actually a protege of Yoko Ono...anyone have a clue who it is???

TrulyAmazing 08-09-2011 02:44 PM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyChica
ummmmmmmm I hate fake women who pretend they are America's Sweetheart when the are actually a protege of Yoko Ono...anyone have a clue who it is???

:hugs: :hugs: Like Geroge Strait, Im starting to hate everything but must go forth anyway and looking also for a second job Love ya sistah maketh peace with all man kind and creatures when of course possibile the true God jesus rides out our storms,

Dogstar 08-12-2011 10:01 PM

Re: What don't you like?
 
I cannot stand...
Drivers who don't use directionals
People who cut in line
People who have way more than 12 items in the express lane at the grocery store
Coconut
Lima beans
Fake people
Liars

TrulyAmazing 08-17-2011 03:09 AM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I cannot stand...
Drivers who don't use directionals
People who cut in line
People who have way more than 12 items in the express lane at the grocery store
Coconut
Lima beans
Fake people
Liars

Old people when they, like get in front of you when you are in a rush, Jesus bless theme, drive through windows, shopping, i always put more in the 12 items express, :flamer: i guess that makes me bad,

VJ Raven 08-17-2011 06:19 PM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Nah, it's not bad of you TA... ;)

Things I despise:

SPAMMERS!! (banning them is fun though)

People who drive slower than I can walk...

Writer's block (ARGH!!)

People who harass others for no reason

Guys who send me a TON of love letters in MySpace even though I have it RIGHT ON MY PROFILE that I'm happily married!

People who insult my intelligence.

Technology going BONKERS (my one printer and I hate each other).

That's it for now... I don't want to bore anyone with my peeves!! Teehee...

TrulyAmazing 08-18-2011 02:50 AM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
Nah, it's not bad of you TA... ;)

Things I despise:

SPAMMERS!! (banning them is fun though)

People who drive slower than I can walk...

Writer's block (ARGH!!)

People who harass others for no reason

Guys who send me a TON of love letters in MySpace even though I have it RIGHT ON MY PROFILE that I'm happily married!

People who insult my intelligence.

Technology going BONKERS (my one printer and I hate each other).

That's it for now... I don't want to bore anyone with my peeves!! Teehee...

Thank you VJ,ya know you,ve kept a few of those letters ;) women always have tendcies , to keep a whole card, like the spare lipstick in ur purse, dont tell ur old man i said that though b/c thats another i hate is the long speaches one gives....

VJ Raven 08-18-2011 04:10 PM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
Thank you VJ,ya know you,ve kept a few of those letters ;) women always have tendcies , to keep a whole card, like the spare lipstick in ur purse, dont tell ur old man i said that though b/c thats another i hate is the long speaches one gives....

My lips are sealed, TA!! ;)

TrulyAmazing 08-19-2011 10:41 AM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
My lips are sealed, TA!! ;)

PRAISE JESUS, :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar 11-15-2011 08:26 PM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Hmmm, that list is quite long, but I'll post a few:
Liars
Phonies
Idiot drivers
Rude or inconsiderate people
People who think they are better than everyone else
Lima beans
Onion rings

GoodGodGirl23 06-10-2012 01:21 AM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Snotty ass people who think they are better than everyone else

Dogstar 07-11-2017 02:34 PM

Re: What don't you like?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
Snotty ass people who think they are better than everyone else

Agreed! There are too many of those people in this world!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.