CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Has Scott ever replied to anybody´s message on his myspace site? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12471)

giglbeka 08-01-2009 02:48 AM

Has Scott ever replied to anybody´s message on his myspace site?
 
Hi, everyone at Creedfeed community!:) I´m your new member but I´ve visited this site a few times.
I would like to ask a question that probably hasn´t been already asking there. I´ve created my own profile on myspace.com in order to be able to send a message on Scott Stapp´s myspace site but he hasn´t already replied to me...Has anyone of you ever been trying to send him a message? And I wonder if he has an official adress for his or Creed fans if they would like to send him a letter or an autograph request letter? It´s much more difficult for me ´cause I´m not from the U.S.A.:o

Thanks for your advices and I´m sorry if my English isn´t quite correct ´cause it´s not my mother tangue.:D

TheGreatDivide 08-01-2009 09:22 AM

Re: Has Scott ever replied to anybody´s message on his myspace site?
 
Welcome to the boards, umm when I had a Myspace i did get a couple response from " Stapp " and he says its 100% him but you never know. I give him the benefit of the doubt, i mean if he can do twitter then he can do myspace.

giglbeka 08-01-2009 09:57 AM

Re: Has Scott ever replied to anybody´s message on his myspace site?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
Welcome to the boards, umm when I had a Myspace i did get a couple response from " Stapp " and he says its 100% him but you never know. I give him the benefit of the doubt, i mean if he can do twitter then he can do myspace.



Thanks for your welcome;) I have the same opinion like you that it´s really his site...but in that case I don´t know where the mistake happened :(

TheGreatDivide 08-01-2009 10:22 AM

Re: Has Scott ever replied to anybody´s message on his myspace site?
 
it does take him afew days to respond. but this was when he was doing TGD and with them doing Full Circle it might take awhile.

giglbeka 08-01-2009 10:56 AM

Re: Has Scott ever replied to anybody´s message on his myspace site?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
it does take him afew days to respond. but this was when he was doing TGD and with them doing Full Circle it might take awhile.



I hope that you´re right...:)
Thanks for giving me a chance of his possible reply.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-01-2009 10:58 AM

Re: Has Scott ever replied to anybody´s message on his myspace site?
 
Ya its his offical myspace page. He hasnt updated in awhile because they are busy getting the album out, when he wasnt with Creed he had alot of time on his hands. He can update twitter from his phone from the studio, where as awnsering messages from all his fans via myspace he doesnt have time right now.

giglbeka 08-01-2009 11:37 AM

Re: Has Scott ever replied to anybody´s message on his myspace site?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
Ya its his offical myspace page. He hasnt updated in awhile because they are busy getting the album out, when he wasnt with Creed he had alot of time on his hands. He can update twitter from his phone from the studio, where as awnsering messages from all his fans via myspace he doesnt have time right now.


That´s really cool to hear this :-)

giglbeka 08-01-2009 11:38 AM

Re: Has Scott ever replied to anybody´s message on his myspace site?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
Ya its his offical myspace page. He hasnt updated in awhile because they are busy getting the album out, when he wasnt with Creed he had alot of time on his hands. He can update twitter from his phone from the studio, where as awnsering messages from all his fans via myspace he doesnt have time right now.



Thanks for your explanation.;)
So...after reading these interesting facts (about some of them I didn´t know before) I am expecting his reply thus around this Christmas...:D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.