CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Whereohwhere is CREEDSISTER/ROCKETQUEEN??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10394)

Sincirr 01-29-2006 09:10 AM

Whereohwhere is CREEDSISTER/ROCKETQUEEN???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Has anybody heard from our beloved Rocketqueencreedsista?:(

I havent heard from her in here or email and i am dead worried!:eek:

I know I am not the only one that is concerned, so if anyone has any information, please post or start a new thread?

Thanks peeps!:D

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Anna1011 01-29-2006 11:10 AM

Re: Whereohwhere is CREEDSISTER/ROCKETQUEEN???

i havent heard from her in ages, i miss our sissy :(

Trimontana 01-29-2006 12:09 PM

I didn't see her around here for ages too. I miss her and i am worried for her too. I hope we will get to have news from her shortly.

WE LOVE YA !!!!!

RMadd 01-29-2006 04:13 PM

I ate her.
Actually, I hadn't noticed she was gone 'til you said something, but in checking, she last visited Jan 4th... kinda strange of her, for sure. I hope she's alright.

Ana4Stapp 01-29-2006 06:41 PM

I really think that she'll come back soon of course with a new name... ;)

Dogstar 01-29-2006 08:20 PM

I hope she's OK, too! Maybe she's on vacation or something.

JulieCitySlicker 01-29-2006 08:23 PM

I hope she is alright and comes back soon as well! Otherwise we'll just have to take the creedfeed caravan down there and bring her ass back here that way:D

Ana4Stapp 01-30-2006 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I hope she is alright and comes back soon as well! Otherwise we'll just have to take the creedfeed caravan down there and bring her ass back here that way:D

Good idea! Loved it!!!!!!:D

Sincirr 01-30-2006 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

you.....HAHAHA! YOURE FUNNY!:rofl:

RMadd 01-30-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
I really think that she'll come back soon of course with a new name... ;)

it's interesting you bring that up... her first alter-ego, ZION1010 made just under 1000 posts (in 2 months, no less!!!). when people started getting on her case for being incoherent in typing (excessive improper use of commas, not using other punctuation, and being generally incoherent), she went away for a month or so, then came back as creedsister (i was one of the first to notice the similarities in typing & posting patterns). she stayed like that for more than 2 years, accumulating more than 8,000 posts. then, this past october, she inexplicably went away for just over 2 weeks, and returned as Rocketqueen, and has yet to been heard from in the past 3 weeks.

Ana4Stapp 01-30-2006 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
it's interesting you bring that up... her first alter-ego, ZION1010 made just under 1000 posts (in 2 months, no less!!!). when people started getting on her case for being incoherent in typing (excessive improper use of commas, not using other punctuation, and being generally incoherent), she went away for a month or so, then came back as creedsister (i was one of the first to notice the similarities in typing & posting patterns). she stayed like that for more than 2 years, accumulating more than 8,000 posts. then, this past october, she inexplicably went away for just over 2 weeks, and returned as Rocketqueen, and has yet to been heard from in the past 3 weeks.

Yeah..its interesting and weird...lol ...but i was thinking that if she is absent for the last 3 weeks, uncertain is for the whole month ...

Anna1011 01-30-2006 04:37 PM

she told me that she had to change her name recently cause it wouldnt let her into her creedsister account

Sincirr 02-01-2006 11:14 AM

i just adore her, and even tho her writing is not perfect, her heart seems to be and i am glad she posts here. so miss her encouragement and fun. I hope she gets to read all of these and knows how much we love her. Shes definitely part of what makes the feed so special, hehe.

It could just be a computer issue or she could be traveling or something. Get back here baby!

Rocketqueen 02-10-2006 05:08 PM

Thanks Guys!!! :hugs: :hugs: Loves You Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll My Babys Da Julie Girl Da Precious Donna, Doggy!!!

Rocketqueen 02-10-2006 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
I ate her.
Actually, I hadn't noticed she was gone 'til you said something, but in checking, she last visited Jan 4th... kinda strange of her, for sure. I hope she's alright.

thanks ryan for noticing:D Bless Your Heart you was all da worried About MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D nothings kinda strange for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, really