CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Just an Illusion and Unforgiven Awesome (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10091)

alterbridge9 12-03-2005 04:19 AM

Just an Illusion and Unforgiven Awesome
 
I just heard the MOP album, god these guys used to be awesome. JUUUST ANNNNN ILLLLUSION! What a classic album. I really didn't like them at all after that record, seemed to become a lot more comercialized and less 'real' but still I will never deny how great the My Own Prison album was. I like Alter Bridge a lot, reminds me of the vibe I got back in the My Own Prison days, especially live!

facelessmike 12-03-2005 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alterbridge9
I just heard the MOP album, god these guys used to be awesome. JUUUST ANNNNN ILLLLUSION! What a classic album. I really didn't like them at all after that record, seemed to become a lot more comercialized and less 'real' but still I will never deny how great the My Own Prison album was. I like Alter Bridge a lot, reminds me of the vibe I got back in the My Own Prison days, especially live!


Right on - those are 2 of my favs from that album!

geletmote 12-03-2005 10:12 AM

yehh,MOP live is amazing, but wat really does it for me is OneLastBreath and Whos got my back LIVE there jsut amazing..

The Lithium 12-03-2005 10:15 AM

Yeah, but I've never heard Stapp sing One Last Breath that well live. His voice always cracked on that song.

geletmote 12-03-2005 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Yeah, but I've never heard Stapp sing One Last Breath that well live. His voice always cracked on that song.



yeh its hard to pul of live hes gotta really scream, when its recorded they obviously clean out alot of things and its easier.

GregS 12-03-2005 11:30 AM

Ye , i remember having afew live videos of OLB , Stapps voice was good , but like your all saying , his voice likes to crack near " sad eyes.. " part oh and the chorus sometimes.

Ana4Stapp 12-03-2005 10:06 PM

My favo song is definitely Unforgiven

geletmote 12-03-2005 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
Ye , i remember having afew live videos of OLB , Stapps voice was good , but like your all saying , his voice likes to crack near " sad eyes.. " part oh and the chorus sometimes.


yeh , if u have the One Last Breath live at Alcatraz, the bit were he goes "IM SIX FEET FROM" , is the bit were he struggles he just screams it, I think he was sick that day anyways..

Steve 12-04-2005 12:22 AM

Yes, that was when Stapp said he had an injection of meds into his throat so he could sing. They were going to cancell the entire concert but then decided to add in the Wallflowers and they would split stage time (instead of playing a full show, they each played a "half" show).

geletmote 12-04-2005 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Yes, that was when Stapp said he had an injection of meds into his throat so he could sing. They were going to cancell the entire concert but then decided to add in the Wallflowers and they would split stage time (instead of playing a full show, they each played a "half" show).


Yeh isnt it annoying, finally something got professional broadcasted and would have been awesome to own a full televised concert because of the quality of the filming.. dont get me wrong theres a lot of bootlegs but the quality really isnt that good, Creed is the only frikin band that hasn't put out something live with good dvd quality accept the greatest hits dvd but thats nothing, everyother band has everything for e.g simple plan live in chicago coldplay live in blah blah chill peppers live dvd CREED NOTHINGG its so bloddy annoying... are they gonna release anything official or wat?

GregS 12-04-2005 08:54 AM

There was word on a Live dvd filmed during the Weathred tour once they finished that tour of course. But as u can see.. things didnt work out so well.. i cant see a live dvd coming out soon..

geletmote 12-04-2005 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
There was word on a Live dvd filmed during the Weathred tour once they finished that tour of course. But as u can see.. things didnt work out so well.. i cant see a live dvd coming out soon..


Wat do u mean by the weatehred tour, every single show??

GregS 12-04-2005 04:13 PM

No , jus 1 of the shows.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.