CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   need your imput on these concerts... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3980)

Bridge of Clay 08-06-2003 10:34 PM

need your imput on these concerts...

I wanna know if it´s worthy to go on the following concerts, since the bands are performing in my city this year! (thank God we´re back on track!)

-Coldplay (september, I guess)

-Metallica (november, first) - I´m not a Metallica fan, but I´d like to see the pyro and Kirk playing near me! :)

there will be 2 concerts of The Calling (you realize how commercial they are when they schedule 7 concerts in Brazil, including a not so big city in the northeast [eww] and 2 in SP) as well...uh, I dislike them... but I´m thinking of going coz there will be lots of chicks! hehehehe :D

Dogstar 08-06-2003 10:59 PM

LMAO, Marcos! I would definitely go to Metallica. They put on a great show...lots of guitaring. There were some pyrotechnics, but not as much as I would have thought.

I love Coldplay, but I have heard good and not-so-good about their live shows. I haven't seen them, but I dig their music.

Don't know about The Calling.

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-07-2003 12:25 AM

Can't tell ya anything about Coldplay or The Calling but I can tell ya that Metallica puts on an AWESOME!!!!! show. You'll have a good time no doubt about it!;)

Higher_Desire 08-07-2003 12:55 AM

I really wanna see Metallica. That would be so cool. Coldplay would be OK to go to, but I wouldn't be that excited about it. I'm not too into The Calling, but I guess it'd be ok.

H-D

hotforscott 08-07-2003 02:45 AM

I would see Metallica if I had the chance. Not sure I would see Coldplay. I like their music, it has sort of a U2-ish sound IMO, but anytime I have seen them on TV, that dude freaks me out, I think I would laugh really hard all night at a concert. I liked one song on The Calling CD that I have, maybe 2. I didn't like the rest of the album so I am not sure I would see them.

tremonti.net 08-07-2003 03:49 AM

Definately see the Metallica one.
________
Toyota Motor Manufacturing De Baja California
________
Expert Insurance

Said Eyes 08-07-2003 04:20 AM

Metallica = Big fucking YES. Why is it even a question?!
Coldplay = Yes (icq me and ill send you a gig they recently did in Australia, its good stuff)
The Calling = No

Mulletman 08-07-2003 02:02 PM

metalllica is your call, for me they are very over-rated, but thats me

coldplay, yes i love them and they have good intimate style shows. do not expect to have a wild time, but if you are taking as girl on a date, this is a great show to take her to.

Bridge of Clay 08-07-2003 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
but anytime I have seen them on TV, that dude freaks me out,

me too! :eek:

Ben, I don´t have much time lately. I hope I can meet you on icq on the weekend... :)

btw, do you have the long and hearable Say I shred (chicago or kroq) ?

Yeah, I hate the calling too...

Hmm... I´m going to Metallica if the price is good. They will be playing in a soccer stadium! That will be nice! The concert will be broadcasted by a local radio, live. I´ll let you know the time and link for it! :D