CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 08:35 PM

Thats very cool Jen:D You must have the coolest parents;) :dancing:

JenRN 10-02-2003 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Thats very cool Jen:D  You must have the coolest parents;) :dancing:

They really are the best, I am so grateful for everything they do for me. I have a spectacular retirement trip planned for them as a surprise, I am thinking either Alaska ( my mom would not like this too much, not adventurous like me) or a trip to Sonoma Valley and northern CA, we will see.

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 08:42 PM

Aww Jen, that is so sweet girl:D I wish I could afford to do something like that for my parents, they have a while before they retire though to;)

Sheila63 10-02-2003 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I am so happy, I just got a nice care package from my parents:D :D  All my favorites from home, foods etc... plus they know how much I love fall so there are all kinds of goodies like resin pumkins and candles etc... My dad is so cute, he is a UPS man and packed it up so well, got me pens for work and wrapped them so neat and together.  I Love my parents they are the coolest:D :cool:  It was nice to come home to after a long day at work.

That sounds great, Jen. I know what you mean, I love getting a package or other personal stuff in the mail, especially after a long day.:D

Dan, I hope you feel better soon.:(

JenRN 10-02-2003 08:52 PM

I think this is a record for me:eek: I just turned on the damn furnace, holy crap and it is only Oct 2!!!!!!!! I need to get the chill out of the house, my house is old so it gets colder easier.

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 08:55 PM

We have been using our heat for the last few nights here, we had frost last night:eek:

Sheila63 10-02-2003 08:58 PM

We're expecting our first frost here tonight, Julie. BRRRRR!!

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:00 PM

We got 40s for tonight and 60s tomorrow:)

JenRN 10-02-2003 09:01 PM

I just went out and put extra blankets out for the stray kitties, man I am on BIG SUCKER!!!!!!!:P

Sheila63 10-02-2003 09:06 PM

Awww, I don't think you're a sucker, Jen. You're just taking good care of the kitties.:angel:

JenRN 10-02-2003 09:09 PM

The one black twin one loves me, he follows me everywhere...... He hopped right into the bed I made them. I made them with soft towels and blankets..... why would they want to go anywhere else? I really want to find the twins homes, god knows I can't have them inside my house, my old cat would freak out even more. But I just can't take them to the pound, I know thier fate...... so they are here with me until I find a solution:dunno:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:10 PM

Sucker:devil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hayley 10-02-2003 09:19 PM

It is so cold here today....this is one of the roughest winter days we have ever had, I think. Gail force winds, like sometime the house is litrelly (sp) shaking from the wind, the rain is so hard against our windows and roof that I can hardly hear myself think, and it's very cold. THIS WEATHER TOTALLY SUCKS. :( :( :( :mad: :crying:

I really want some hot weather here and it doesn't look like we will be getting some any time soon :rolleyes:

Sheila63 10-02-2003 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
The one black twin one loves me, he follows me everywhere...... He hopped right into the bed I made them.  I made them with soft towels and blankets..... why would they want to go anywhere else?  I really want to find the twins homes, god knows I can't have them inside my house, my old cat would freak out even more.  But I just can't take them to the pound, I know thier fate...... so they are here with me until I find a solution:dunno:

Awww, they sound so sweet, Jen. I'd be doing the same thing if I were in your place. I'd love to get a friend for Angel, she misses Casey (my sister's dog) sooooo much. But my sister and I are both allergic and I don't think another cat would be a good thing for either of us. If that wasn't the case, I'd love to have one of them. I hope you can find good homes for them.

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:22 PM

That sucks Hayley:( :eek:

hayley 10-02-2003 09:27 PM

Yeah, it's pretty bad, I am getting so jealous reading about your hot weather over there! :crying:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:29 PM

Ya:( Our winter is just around the corner though:eek:

hayley 10-02-2003 09:32 PM

Yeah, that sucks, winter really is the pits isn't it Julie :(

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:33 PM

Ya it is:eek: I hate winter, especially snow:mad:

hayley 10-02-2003 09:45 PM

Oh my gosh please don't complain about snow!!! :eek: I never get snow at my house, I have only ever been in the snow once, and it is a day I'll never forget, it was so beautiful, and so much fun to play in, it would be totally awesome if I could have snow at my house, THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!!!!!! :D

The closest we have got to having snow right on my doorstep, was a hailstorm that we had a couple of days ago, it was really big, and when it was over I went outside and had a look, and in one corner on the outside of my house, was all of this hail packed up into one little mound and it looked like snow, that was really cool :lol:

I wish we could swap weather for awhile....;)

hayley 10-02-2003 09:46 PM

I think my house is going to come down the rain is so darn heavy

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:47 PM

:eek: Yikes Hayley:eek:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Oh my gosh please don't complain about snow!!! :eek: I never get snow at my house, I have only ever been in the snow once, and it is a day I'll never forget, it was so beautiful, and so much fun to play in, it would be totally awesome if I could have snow at my house, THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!!!!!! :D  

The closest we have got to having snow right on my doorstep, was a hailstorm that we had a couple of days ago, it was really big, and when it was over I went outside and had a look, and in one corner on the outside of my house, was all of this hail packed up into one little mound and it looked like snow, that was really cool :lol:

I wish we could swap weather for awhile....;)

I'll send our snow your way then Hayley:D

hayley 10-02-2003 09:51 PM

Thank you :lol: ;)

Yeah it seems like that, but of course it won't. It's pretty scary though.

hayley 10-02-2003 09:52 PM

It hasn't stopped raining now for about an hour and a half, maybe the skies will all rain out and then we will have beautiful hot summery days for the rest of our lives :lol:

Xterminator27 10-02-2003 09:54 PM

it was almost snowing yesterday

the fastest ive seen it snow in Years
usually it dosnt start till a few weeks AFTER October is over

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 09:54 PM

LMAO!:D Don't I wish:rolleyes: ;)

hayley 10-02-2003 10:05 PM

X, how are the squirrels ;)

Yeah, that would be awesome wouldn't it Julie. :D Not too hot, but hot enough to sunbathe and swim....ahhh that would be the life.....perfect beautiful blue skys, no clouds, a gentle soft warm breeze....:cloud9:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:06 PM

Sounds great to me Hayley:dancing:

Sheila63 10-02-2003 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
It hasn't stopped raining now for about an hour and a half, maybe the skies will all rain out and then we will have beautiful hot summery days for the rest of our lives :lol:

Hayley, it sounds like your having the weather we had here this past Sunday. It poured so hard for so long, it was unbelivable!! It rained 4-5 inches in 7 1/2 hours time here.:eek: :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:15 PM

Yikes Sheila:eek: Did you get anything from the hurricane:(

hayley 10-02-2003 10:16 PM

Wow....that's crazy. I just looked out the window a little while ago, and there are puddles all over the driveway, it's so wet and the rain is still coming down hard.

My mum is out grocery shopping at the moment, and me and my brother have to help her carry the bags inside when she comes back! :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:19 PM

Whoa Hayley! You better hope she didn't have the groceries put in paper bags:eek:

Sheila63 10-02-2003 10:19 PM

Julie, we had some rain from Isabel but nothing like this past Sunday. I never saw it rain so hard for so long!!

Hayley, I know exactly what your talking about. I went out once on Sunday morning and even then there was water laying in areas where I never saw it lay before.:eek: Good luck with the groceries when your Mom and brother get home. I got soaked when I walked from my car to the condo. I hope it slows down for you before they come home.

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:21 PM

We got a 50% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow:rolleyes: :eek:

hayley 10-02-2003 10:25 PM

Julie, we don't get our grocerys packed in paper bags like you guys do :D We have them in plastic bags, so it's okay. :)
And, thunderstorms I LOVE!!! I would much rather have a big thunderstorm than to have wind blowing 24/7, I really love thunderstorms they are great.

Shelia, yeah there are big huge puddles everywhere right now. It sucks because we live on top of a hill, so our driveway goes down on a slope, and there are a few pot holes, lol, so mum will be splashing in and out of them when she arrives :eek:

Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it!!! :P I won't take an umbrella because I'll probably end up flying somewhere like Mary Poppins did because of the wind :lol:

hayley 10-02-2003 10:26 PM

I'll just sprint back and forth from the car, i'll be able to burn off some fat while I'm at it ;) haha

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:27 PM

Oh ok;)
Thats good:D

I hate thunderstorms:eek:

Sheila63 10-02-2003 10:28 PM

I didn't have an umbrella when I went out on Sunday either. So I had an extra shower that day.:lol:

JulieCitySlicker 10-02-2003 10:30 PM

LMAO Aheila:lol: :lol: