CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 06-12-2005 08:09 AM

Daily Bread

June 12th

"Broken promises."

They litter the land of most countries. Trust is offered, then it is trampled on. A man or woman's word is only as good as the individual chooses to make it. Thank God that He is constant and true. His covenants are eternal. God never turns from His people, and they never need to fear that they will be forgotten. Let us work in our lives to copy God's commitment to covenant in the promises that we make.

Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

Psalm 74:20

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 06-12-2005 02:04 PM

Indeed And Amen

A Lot Of Things may come and a lot of things may go sorted seprated trials the ups and downs the highs and the lows BUT HE NEVER FORGETS Isa.ch.49.14.16 But Zion Said The Lord Hath Forsaken Me And My Lord Hath Forgotten Me Can A Woman Forget Her Suckling Child That She Should Not Have Compassion On The Son Of Her Womb Yea They Mat Forget Thee, BEHOLD I HAVE INGRAVEN THEE UPON THE PALMS OF MY HANDS THY WALLS ARE CONTINUALLY BEFORE ME, Pslams.148. PRAISE THE LORD Praise Ye THE LORD FROM HEAVENS PRAISE HIM IN THE HEIGHTS PRAISE HIM ALL YE ANGELS ALL HIS HOST PRAISE YE HIM SUN MOON PRAISE HIM ALL YE STARS OF LIGHT PRAISE HIMJ YE HEAVENS OF HEAVENS AND YE WATERS THAT BE ABOVE THE HEAVENS WHOOOOOOOOO, LET THEME PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD FOR SAID SO AND THEY WERE CREATED HE HAD ESTABLISHED THEME 4 EVER HE HATH MADE A DECREE THAT WILL NOT PASS PRAISE THE LORD FROM THE EARTH YE DRAGONS :) AND ALL DEEPS FIRE AND HAIL PRAISE THEE SNOW AND VAPOUR :) STORMY WIND FULFILLING HIS WORD , PRAISE THE LORD :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-13-2005 07:22 AM

Daily Bread

June 13th

"Brevity (finishing well)."

It’s important to remember that we are not mere victims without any say-so as to whether or not we are going to do well spiritually. We need to realize that people fall away because they choose to. By that I mean, their spiritual failure usually isn’t a result of a deliberate decision to backslide. Rather, it’s the result of wrong choices they make in life that lead to a spiritual breakdown. If you want to make it in the Christian life, then you are going to make it. Jude 1 says, “To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ.” The original language used the perfect tense. The nearest equivalent of it is, “They are continually kept by Jesus Christ.” Whatever difficulties you are facing today as a believer, you are preserved in Christ. He is going to keep you.

Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.

John 13:1

Heaven

creedsister 06-13-2005 03:08 PM

:thewave: Pslam.130 Out Of The depths have i cried unto thee o Lord If Thou Lord Shouldest mark iniquities O lord Who hall Stand But There Is Forivness with thee that thou mayest be feared i wait for the lord my soul doth wait in his word d i hope My Soul Waiteth Upon The Lord More Than They whatch for morning Pslams 138 I Will Praise Thee With My Whole Heart Before The Gods Will I SING Praise Unto Thee I Will Worship Toward Thy Holy Temple And Praise Thy Name For Thy Lovingkindness And For Thy Truth For Thou Hast Magnified Thy WORD ABOVE ALL THY NAME In Thee Day When I Cried Thou id Awnser Me And Stregnthened Me Me With Stregnth In My Soul ..

HeavenBesideYou 06-14-2005 07:15 AM

Daily Bread

June 14th

"The Ultimate Passport!"

No matter what your passport says, if you are a Christian, there is no earthly country that can hold you, no borders that can claim you and no flag that flies above you but Jesus and the Kingdom of Heaven. You have more in common with the believing aboriginal tribesman of Indonesia, the Christian refugee in Africa, or the Bedouin brother in Egypt, or the high-rise business person in Hong Kong who bows to pray in Jesus name, or the Spirit-filled Brazilian housewife, than you do your next door neighbor if they don't know Christ as Lord and Savior.

Our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 3:20

Heaven

creedsister 06-14-2005 12:32 PM

:clap: :clap: *** over in ch.4 ...Verse. 4.9. REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS AND ALWAYS B/c i if you feel you cant get in THE LORD IS ALWAYS Doing Something Perfect Else Where In The Kingdom And For His People AMEN And Amen Let YOUR MODERATION BE KNOWN IN THE LORD Unto All Men The LOrd Is At Hand Be Carefull For Nothing BUT IN EVERYTHING IN PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION With Thanksgiving LET YOUR REQUEST Be Made Unto GOD AND The Peace Of God Which PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING Shall Keep Your Hearts And Minds Through Christ Whatsoever THINGS ARE Things Are Honset Whatsoever things ARE JUST Whatsoever THINGS ARE PURE Whatsoever Things Are Lovley If There Be Any Virtue And If There Be ANY praise thing on these things those things Which Ye Have Learned And Reciived And Heared And Seen In Me Do And The Peace Of God Shall Be With You

HeavenBesideYou 06-16-2005 07:10 AM

Daily Bread

June 15th and 16th (Couldn't log on yesterday morning gang...)

15th

"Compassion."

Not pity, not anger, not shame, not impatience, not intolerance, not rejection, but compassion is what God, my Father, gives to me. He cares for my pain enough to enter into my world and share it in Jesus.

As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.

Psalm 103:13

16th

"Never alone."

Often friends desert us, allies are hard to find, and we stand alone in what we do, right or wrong. Sometimes we face the music for sins we have committed. Other times we stand alone for something we believe in. Comfort comes to us when we realize that, no matter how many earthly friends desert us, God is always standing right beside us. We need face no trial alone. Whether we have sinned or stood up for what is right, God will be near to us, to protect and defend.

I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me: no man cared for my soul.

Psalm 142:4

Heaven

Ann Allusion 06-16-2005 02:09 PM

Thanks for those, heaven... :)

creedsister 06-16-2005 03:54 PM

Praise The Lord

Pslam 107. Deliverance From The Sea, They That Go Down To The Sea In Ships..that do business IN GREAT WATERS..These See The Work Of The Lord And The Wonders In The Deep ..

creedsister 06-16-2005 04:04 PM

For He Commandeth And Raiseth :) The Stormy Wind Which Lifts The Waves Therof They Mount Up To Heaven...They Go Down Again ...To The DEPTHS ..Their Soul Is Melted B/c Of Trouble they Reel To And Fro And Stager Like A Drunken Man And Are At Their Wits End Then Thet Cry Unto The Lord In Their Trouble And He Bringeth Theme Out Of Their Distress He Maketh The Storm Calm So That The Waves Therof Are Still Then They Are Glad B/c thet be quiet so he bringeth them unto their desired haven. When The Storm Gets Going The Lord Riches Higher In Him ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-17-2005 07:02 AM

Daily Bread

June 17th

"Reflect your heart for those who need care and protection and love."

I can't help but think of what James, Jesus' brothers said: "Pure religion, undefiled before God the Father is this: keep oneself undefiled and care for orphans and widows in their distress." Jesus showed clearly this was the Father's heart in his ministry. Now it is up to us to continue it!

Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds -- his name is the Lord -- and rejoice before him. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

Psalm 68:4-5

Heaven

creedsister 06-17-2005 05:06 PM

Praise Jesus

Why Are Thou Cast Down O My Soul And Why Art Thou Disquieted In Me HOPE THOU IN GOD FOR I SHALL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS CONTENANCE O My GOd My Soul Is Cast Down Within Me Therefore WILL REMEMBEAR THEE FROM THE LAND OF JORDAN..DEEP CALLETH UNTO ME AT THE NOISE OF THE WATERSPOUTS ALL THE WAVES AND THE BILLOWS HAVE GONE OVER ME ..Yet The Lord Will Command HIS LOVINGKINDNESS In The Daytime His Song Shall Be With Me And My Prayer Unto THE GOD OF MY LIFE :bounce: I Will Say Unto GOD MY ROCK Why Hast Thou Forgotten Me Why Go Mourning Because Of The Oppression As With A Sword In My Bones Mine ENEMIES REPROACH ME WHILE THEY SAY DAILY UNTO ME WHERE IS THY GOD PRAISE JESUS GOD Is Our Refuger And Are STREGNTH A Very Present Help In Trouble Therefore We Will Not Fear

creedsister 06-17-2005 05:18 PM

Though The Earth Be Removed And Though The Mountains Be Carried Into The Midst Of The Sea ; Though The Waters Therof Roar And Be Troubled Though The Mountians Shake With Swelling Therof There Is A River Stream Wherof Shall Make Glad The City OF GOD The Holy Place Of The Tabernacles Of The Most High God Is In The Midst Of Her She Shall Not Be Moved God Shall Keep Her And That Right Early ..The heathen Rages The Kingdoms Move HE STILL UTTRED HIS VOICE THE EARTH MELTED..THE LORD OF HOSTS Is WITH US THE GOD OF JACOB IS OUR REFUGE COME Behold The Works Of The Lord What Destolations :) He Hath Made In The Earth He Maketh WARS TO CEASE UNTO THE END OF THE EARTH HE BREAKETH THE BOW AND CUTTETH THE SPEAR IN SUNDER HE BURNS THE CHARIOT IN THE FIRE, Be Still And Know That I,am God I WILL BE EXALTED AMONG THE HEATHEN :) I WILL BE EXALTED IN THE EARTH THE LORD OF HOST IS WITH US THE GOD OF JACOB IS OUR REFUGE,

creedsister 06-17-2005 05:25 PM

Lets Praise On

Clap Your Hands All Ye People Shout UNTO GOD WITH THE VOICE OF THE TRIUMPH FOR THE LORD MOST HIGH IS TERRIBLE HE IS GREAT KING OVER ALL THE EARTH he Shall Subdue And WORK IT HIS WAY, HE SHALL CHOOSE FOR US THE EXLLENCY OF JACOB GOD IS GONE UP WITH A SHOUT THE LORD WITH THE SOUND OF TRUMPET SIng PRAISES UNTO GOD SING SING PRAISES UNTO OUR KING FOR GOD IS THE KING OF ALL THE EART Sing Ye Praises !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH UNDERSTANDINGGGGGGGGGGGGG, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD REIGINS OVER THE HEATHEN GOD SITS UP ON HOLINESS .. :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-18-2005 08:08 AM

Daily Bread

June 18th

"In loving memory of James."

We lost a good friend to cancer this week. James was only 27...

Why Lord? Why do these things happen? Why are people left abandoned, accused, at the mercy of powers they can not control? Why is life so unpredictable? Where is the sense of fairness, of justice, or meaning?

There are many senseless tragedies like this, throughout the World, like that of the crucifixion of Jesus, that will continue to be a feature of life on earth. We do not welcome them. We do not understand them. They sap our faith and leave us cold. Yet.... still... God calls us to put our faith in Him. Still..... God promises that, although for a while we may feel utterly abandoned by His love and far from His presence, the experience of abandonment will not be the final word.

Entrusting one's life to this kind of God, as the Psalmist did and as Jesus did, changes everything. Suffering can be understood not as something to be avoided at all costs, but as something to be accepted, even at times embraced on behalf of others, with the knowledge that God shares the suffering of the afflicted. Death can be understood not as the ultimate insult to human sovereignty, but as something to be entrusted to God with the assurance that nothing in all creation can separate us from the love of God.

For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Psalm 22:24

Heaven