CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

souldancer 11-04-2003 01:08 AM

Thinking of you Jen. Keep listening to Creed...Torn, Faceless Man, Inside us All...whatever you need - let them take you HIGHER...You may feel like a failure but, inside you know you are not. I hope you can make it to hang out with the Creed gals..they are a healing remedy!

JenRN 11-04-2003 05:32 PM

I am at work today, helping me some. But I had something happen to me today that made me break down. I am taking care of this little old man, he is dying of cancer and here for surgery. And he and his wife have been married for 60 years. I have been taking care of him today, buttering his toast, making his coffee the way he likes, getting him things........ and he grabbed a hold of my face and said "Your husband must love you to death, you are a beautiful girl and so sweet" I welled up in tears and held back from balling. And he said to me, I can't imagine all the good things that will happen to you in your life, you do so much for people and you will have so many good things come your way. I thought about it and ALL I seem to have is misery and saddness, I wonder when good things will come. :crying:

JulieCitySlicker 11-04-2003 05:40 PM

Aww Jen :(
I am so soory for your hard times girl! That guy is right though, you are a very beautiful and special person *HUGS* Things will turn up for you in its timing :) Just stay strong and believe in your heart that they will! You will be in my prayers ;)

I Love You Girl!

SCOTTSMYMAN 11-04-2003 06:10 PM

That man saw something in you that we all see Jen. In time things will be better for you no matter which way things go for you now! You are still on my mind and I've been saying a prayer for you every chance I get! Hugs for {{{{{JEN}}}}}} I know I keep repeating myself but you will get through this! :hugs: Love you and keep strong!!!

whitebird 11-04-2003 06:54 PM

OK Jen, now this is what you should do tonight, or at the very latest tomarrow. Set out a box of tissues and a nice warm blanket in front of the TV. Then go to the video store and rent It's A Wonderful Life, staring Jimmy Stewart. Each time you touch a person's life, you have an effect on this world. I know that you have touched so very many lives with your high spirit and goodness. Never forget the people that you have helped by your kindness in nursing. You have mentioned a few of them on this board, you will never know the far reaching effects of your giving spirit.

When you drop a pebble into a pond, you will hear the splash, but the ripples will extend far beyond your sight.

Watch the movie, and know that that movie is about all of us, and what the world would be like, if we were not here to make a positive difference. Small things add up to a wonderful life. That was what that little old man was trying to tell you, and to wish you much happeness. Take it as his own little blessing to you.

whitebird

Sheila63 11-04-2003 08:20 PM

Jen, that man today was so right, you are such a beautiful, sweet person. I knew that even before I met you in FL. I agree with whitebird, you have touched so many lives, including my own. I have such fond memories of our time we spent together the first night in FL when we were tooling around Orlando in the Montero :driving: with the moon roof open, looking for gated communities and sipping our smoothies. I treasure those memories as well as many others we shared together as well as the memories of us all being together that weekend.

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but things will get better. I love you girl.:hugs: {{{{JEN}}}}

creedsister 11-04-2003 08:40 PM

hay there jenrn....It will be alright there sister,,,the Lord never foregets the deeds of his children,,and i know sometimes it seems like 4 ever...but his the anchor...and he will ride out your storm,,My prayers are with you all.....GOD BLESS ya

TeriB19 11-04-2003 10:56 PM

Jen, whitebird is 100% right. You don't realize how many people's lives you touch and how those around them are affected by your actions. It's probably cold comfort in this present time, but in the back of your mind, try to feel us sending all our support your way and let that warm your heart and soul. While it's not going to be easy, you aren't going through it all by yourself, you've got all of us here for you. Please know that!!

MrSeeker 11-05-2003 12:56 AM

My prayers are with all of you ; )

marlsy 11-05-2003 02:59 PM

Jen, that man saw the truth in you, what a wonderful sweet giving person that you are, Good things WILL come your way I just know it. What everyone said on here is so true and so many people can't be lying!!!!!! Stick it out in this rough time in your life sweetie, we are with you in spirit and I hope you can make it to the get together some of the peeps on here are having soon, you should really try and go, they will embrace you!! I wish I could be there in person for you Jen, I really really do. :( Just try to remember that this too shall pass, I have written that on my mirror before with lipstick just to remind myself of this. Bad times always pass with good times in store!!! God bless Jen, I love ya!!

JenRN 11-05-2003 09:46 PM

I am overwhelmed at the support I have gotten from you great people. I am tearing up reading this. I am having a hard time, but doing the best I can to deal with it. I feel such a big sense of loss and the "dream" that crumbled before my very eyes. I always hoped for a family and for someone to love me, It is the small things I always wanted, but for some reason have a hard time getting them. I am so thankful for the kind words you can't imaging how much they mean to me :)

JulieCitySlicker 11-05-2003 10:18 PM

You mean so much to us Jen :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You are such a nice and caring person, it hurts me so much just knowing that you are going through all of this :( You are always there for all of us, with kind words to say when someone is feeling down. I'm sure everything will work out for you some way or another! Just hang in there and know that we all love you here :P
You will be in my prayers girl!

SCOTTSMYMAN 11-06-2003 09:40 AM

Still praying for you Jen. You are a wonderful person so what did you expect. You have always been there for us so let us return the favor!! All those things that you want will someday happen ,you have to keep believing that! It will happen for you it just might take some time. That is probably cold comfort for you right now but it's the truth! Keep believing and it will come to you!! You are constantly on my mind and I have been saying a little prayer for each day! We love you,girl!! Keep hanging on!! :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar 11-06-2003 11:35 AM

That little old man was soooooooo right, Jen!!!!! You have a wonderful heart and incredible passion! He saw that, and what a nice thing for him to say about how wonderful you are. We are lucky to know you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

MrSeeker 11-12-2003 08:38 PM

My gf,Rochelle needs prayer badly, please be praying.
I also posted this on the general disccusion forum. I put a little more info in that one too. Thank you all,God bless.
,Kevin