CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Trains Planes, or Automobiles? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4049)

GoodGodGirl23 08-14-2003 05:05 PM

Trains Planes, or Automobiles?

:confused: What is your favorite method of transportation? Mine is strictly Automobile. I HATE Flying on airplanes, and don't like water, which leaves out boats.....*Which isn't on the list" :P I'm not sure about trains, maybe when I was a kid??:confused: :eek:

Higher_Desire 08-14-2003 05:16 PM

Trains can be fun, I fly every few weeks when I get a break from school, I love boating, I drive mostly. I use to bike, but then I got my truck.

H-D

Sheila63 08-14-2003 05:21 PM

Well, I took my first train trip this year along with my first flight. I enjoyed both, especially flying. I loved being up above the clouds, very cool!! Traveling by car is okay too especially if I'm the one driving but I hate driving/traveling in a car for more than 5-6 hour at a time. If I had to narrow it down, I think I'd fly.

hayley 08-14-2003 05:23 PM

I have never been flying before, but I'm sure I would enjoy it.

Trains are fun, but I usually get around in my mum's car...or I walk places.

JulieCitySlicker 08-14-2003 05:24 PM

I prefer something that stays on the ground;) :eek:

HigherGirl 08-14-2003 07:03 PM

Automobiles all the way!!!
I've tried planes and trains, But planes creep me out..too high!!! and trains, well, the one I was on was uncomfortable. me and my hubby LOVE to drive, see the scenery and rock with 20 good CD's!!!!! we have a blast. and when we get bored we pick on each other and call each other names....:)

JulieCitySlicker 08-14-2003 07:19 PM

I agree HigherGirl:eek: I am very afraid of heights:(

Dogstar 08-14-2003 07:42 PM

Cars all the way for me, too, though trains, boats and buses would be fine, too. I don't like to fly, but I will do it when necessary. The desire to go somewhere usually outweighs the fear, hehe :D.

JulieCitySlicker 08-14-2003 08:03 PM

I tense all up just from standing on a chair:embarass: I'm that afraid of heights:eek:

Mulletman 08-14-2003 09:13 PM

planes are nice and fast, but i am the worst flyer.. i usually have to down a bottle of vicodine before a flight....

trains are great! IF and only IF you have the money for the big seats. if yer travel cheap, trains are not for you.

i love my car... i really really do.

facelessman 08-14-2003 11:35 PM

i love to drive, but when it comes to traveling long distances, id take an airplane. those are fun.

TeriB19 08-14-2003 11:38 PM

Gotta love the MulletMobile!!

I don't really have a preference. I get a little nervous flying, but not so badly that I won't do it. It certainly gets you where you are going a lot faster!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-15-2003 08:42 AM

Automobile all the way thank you. I hate to fly so keep me on the ground please. Unless I'm going to Hawaii that's about the only time I'll get on a plane!

JenRN 08-15-2003 09:15 AM

Planes for going places impossible in a car, or too far. I have traveled by train to NYC and loved it!!! But cars for me too, it is a control issue for me, I also like to listen to my music and enjoy my car, I love my car!:D

Mulletman 08-15-2003 10:14 AM

yea ive traveled from DC to NYC by train and tahts how its gonna be for now on... no way in hell am i gonna the turnpike again...