CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

eusebioCBR 04-11-2008 02:14 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
as i said before i feel stupid ..someone got married...:(

:hugs:

eusebioCBR 04-19-2008 12:06 AM

I'm :drunk: !!!!

eusebioCBR 04-19-2008 04:35 AM

:mad1: I have to wait until 2009 for new episodes of 24:banghead:

Ana4Stapp 04-19-2008 12:25 PM

thespaceonmypckeyboardsdoesntexistanymore!!!!!!!!! !!!!!:mad1: :mad::mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :eek:

TrulyAmazing 04-19-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I'm :drunk: !!!!

whatever

eusebioCBR 04-19-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
whatever

Excuse me?:wtf:

TrulyAmazing 04-19-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Excuse me?:wtf:

chill out

eusebioCBR 04-19-2008 11:55 PM

Quote:

chill out

I'd suggest the same

TrulyAmazing 04-21-2008 12:06 AM

Quote:

I'd suggest the same

alrighty then darlin if i,d get any cooler yo I WOULD BE ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sincirr 04-21-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Shame On Us Dog i try to get to all of mine too And just everything i try but i can say hontlsey i get to my pms here at the feed before i get to anything else,

yeah and sometimes i get that pop up little window and if i dont get it i dont get to the pm as quick.

Anyways
I was so happy tonight as I actually met another Kings X fan at a random event I was at. Dude, you never see Kings X shirts in this country!!!

Sincirr 04-22-2008 07:48 AM

The difference from last night to today is staggering!

Was going driving, yep I am getting my driving licence now....I know I'm old, but whatever...anyways I went with mum for the first time. She was SCREAMING at me and I was distracted by that as I was trying to keep her calm at an intersection, and I fricken went up the kerb!!!!!!!! As I was coming off the kerb I bust the tyre.

BUT ITS NOT OVER YET!!!

I had to get the car to somewhere safe and out of the way, so I starts driving it up the road to somewhere I could park and mum was going, STOP THE CAR STOP THE CAR! So I stopped and then she screamed, YOU CANT PARK HERE!!!!! I was like...um, you told me to fucking STOP????!!!!!

Then another car drove past us but the passenger just HAD to yell out his window smuggly, "You'll never get your P's" (after driving test, you get a provisional licence where you can drive alone without a trainer, with a slower speed limit to a full licence.)

So I just let him drive off, put it behind me, ignored the screaming moron that was sitting next to me, and drove down the road a couple more meters to where I could drive into a small parking spot that was safe for everyone. We got the auto club kinda guys to come out and change the tyre and check the car and the car was fine but I was so upset that I vowed never to drive again...especially not with HER!!!!!

Fuck I'm humiliated and upset right now.
:crying:

Ana4Stapp 04-23-2008 12:19 AM

nooooo!!!!!!dont stop driving!!! I did it...and Im toooooo regretful for this..:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .dont give up donna!!!

Sincirr 04-23-2008 08:46 AM

^:crying: :hugs:

eusebioCBR 04-23-2008 08:43 PM

I love driving:driving:with loud music!

Ana4Stapp 04-24-2008 11:33 PM

ohhhhhhhhhh Im disapointed!!! Theres a LOT of pics from my baby but I CANT UPLOAD them!!! They are in large size!!! :(