CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Reunion?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12131)

crest tattoo 11-01-2008 01:14 PM

Reunion??

There are articles going on everywhere right now about this. I get daily google alerts for alter bridge and stapp. Because of the Led Zepplin "rumor" with Myles right now, they are arising. Call it what you will, but here is just one of many...
http://idolator.com/5072434/the-scar...maybe-all-year

nagpo 11-01-2008 01:35 PM

Re: Reunion??

cool. i hope its true.

crest tattoo 11-01-2008 01:41 PM

I can feel myself totally glued to this computer now, just like the old days. :headbang: The economy is down? SO WHAT! Creed's getting back together.:syncdance lol, just a joke. I should be ashamed. My husband lost his job in April.:nono:

nagpo 11-01-2008 02:20 PM

oh, that sucks. i hope you guys are doing ok.

crest tattoo 11-01-2008 09:17 PM

God really is providing for us. I don't know how, but He is!

Dogstar 11-01-2008 09:59 PM

Oh. My. God. ... I'm a huge Zep fan, but I don't know if I could go see this, as much as I love Myles. Zep without Plant? *shudders* Now, I know I have seen AIC without Layne Staley, but only because he was dead. Plant is still kickin' and I just couldn't imagine Zep without him while he's still on the planet.

I must say a Creed reunion would indeed be interesting, though. I'm not sure Stapp has the pipes anymore to pull off some of the tunes, as I think he did a lot of damage to his voice during the Weathered Tour. That said, the curiosity factor alone would be enough to get me to buy a ticket :D. I'm not sure how well they would draw. I'm wondering if their time has passed. They were the shit back in the day, but their fame was indeed fleeting.

crest tattoo 11-02-2008 10:14 AM

Interesting article: Led Zeppelin Close to Naming Replacement For Robert Plant?
By Rob Rockitt
That band features the non-singing members of Creed, who split with front man Scott Stapp in 2004. But sources indicate there would be big bucks in a Creed reunion tour and that the band may indeed rise again. Source: Billboard.com.
www.hardrockhideout.com - http://hardrockhideout.wordpress.com/

crest tattoo 11-02-2008 10:15 AM

I have to wonder on his voice as well. His solo album had two songs that were of him screaming. Even his own sister said they were horrible.
Would they draw a crowd? I think they would get a significant amount of people to come. It is just that there are sooo many bands out there right now!:o

nagpo 11-02-2008 11:22 AM

creed beats them all, imo.

TrulyAmazing 11-02-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
God really is providing for us. I don't know how, but He is!

HE ALWAYS PREVAILS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER HE PREVAILS

TrulyAmazing 11-02-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
I can feel myself totally glued to this computer now, just like the old days. :headbang: The economy is down? SO WHAT! Creed's getting back together.:syncdance lol, just a joke. I should be ashamed. My husband lost his job in April.:nono:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Now Now Dont be da ashamed Chad its a very stable posabiltiy that a reunion is possbile :D i forseen it guys from many wars that it would not a shocker

TrulyAmazing 11-02-2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Oh. My. God. ... I'm a huge Zep fan, but I don't know if I could go see this, as much as I love Myles. Zep without Plant? *shudders* Now, I know I have seen AIC without Layne Staley, but only because he was dead. Plant is still kickin' and I just couldn't imagine Zep without him while he's still on the planet.

I must say a Creed reunion would indeed be interesting, though. I'm not sure Stapp has the pipes anymore to pull off some of the tunes, as I think he did a lot of damage to his voice during the Weathered Tour. That said, the curiosity factor alone would be enough to get me to buy a ticket :D. I'm not sure how well they would draw. I'm wondering if their time has passed. They were the shit back in the day, but their fame was indeed fleeting.

I know what You Mean Dog about Zepplin Without Plant it just aint right how ever ya shake it but a heck of a great gig for myles no doubt

Dogstar 11-02-2008 08:38 PM

Oh, it would be great for Myles, money and exposure-wise. He's got the right voice for it.

TrulyAmazing 11-02-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Oh, it would be great for Myles, money and exposure-wise. He's got the right voice for it.

Dog from my own weird point of view and speculation But When The Voice AB Meets Zepplin :) it dont get no cooler that you know i love page its just killer

Dogstar 11-02-2008 08:48 PM

Yeah, Page is awesome, imho :)