CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Flip & EROCK Confirm Creed's World Tour! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12780)

Dark_Knight 10-24-2009 06:09 PM

Flip & EROCK Confirm Creed's World Tour!

From TuneLab...

http://tunelab.com/2009/10/24/creed-...10-world-tour/

"Creed drummer Scott Phillips confirmed in a recent interview that the band will launch another US tour in the Spring of 2010 followed by a world tour with plans to hit Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South America, and Europe.

Phillips also confirmed that the band’s upcoming new album ‘Full Circle‘, which drops next week, will not be the band’s final album."

http://www.borderrock.com/Portals/0/...0INTERVIEW.mp3

From EROCK...

"Oh heck yes. World tour baby!! Creed To Launch 2010 World Tour http://cli.gs/b1UET (Via TuneLab)"

nagpo 10-24-2009 06:34 PM

Re: Flip & EROCK Confirm Creed's World Tour!

This is great news and bad news.

Bad: what about alter bridge and stapps solo?

Good: everything else.

Dark_Knight 10-24-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
This is great news and bad news.

Bad: what about alter bridge and stapps solo?

Good: everything else.

From Michael...

"Stop jumping to conclusions everyone. AB III will be recorded in Jan/Feb 2010 before the spring tour. If they don't finish recording because the creative process takes longer, then they will finish after the spring tour. But if all goes well, the album should be out late summer/early fall 2010. Creed can tour wherever and whenever they want until then. Even in the summer. Come fall of 2010 AB will start touring. Possibly even late summer if the album gets finished.

Bear in mind, it was ALWAYS the plan to start recording in January. The earliest the next AB album would have been out, even if Creed had not existed, would be the summer. In the worst case scenario, AB III comes out in the fall. That is only a month or two past what we originally thought.

Give the guys a break, they talk to Myles every day, and he is now recording his solo project. I'm sure he's going to want to tour a little bit as well.

So chill out, relax, and know you have TONS of new music coming on the horizon. Alter Bridge is not going anywhere. Period.

The focus when Creed tours in interviews will be Creed. The focus when Alter Bridge tours in interviews will be Alter Bridge. Got it? Good.

No need to cry wolf or fear for the future of Alter Bridge because everyone is happy. Myles is happy, he is making an incredible album and the other guys are happy doing Creed right now. When Alter Bridge returns, everyone in Alter Bridge will be happy.

Fans...can you be happy? Creed fans get a new album and tours. Myles fans get an album and tours. And Alter Bridge fans will get another album and more tours. All the guys are busting their asses to create awesome music for YOU the fans of whichever band or project you support. I wish everyone could support everything, but it is not a perfect world. I get that. But, please, stop picking apart every word any of the guys say. The focus will be on the appropriate band when it is necessary. It does not mean the guys are supporting one over the other. They are all supporting EACH other as good people will often do. End of story."

nagpo 10-24-2009 07:11 PM

That guy sounds like an ass. Maybe his hate is directed to more of the radical fans. Jeez, All I wanted to know was what was going to happen. i wasn't complaining. Maybe he should stop going to abb.net to look at fans opinions.

Dark_Knight 10-24-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

That guy sounds like an ass. Maybe his hate is directed to more of the radical fans. Jeez, All I wanted to know was what was going to happen. i wasn't complaining. Maybe he should stop going to abb.net to look at fans opinions.

It wasn't directed at you lol he was ranting on all the crap going on over at ABB.net, it's getting pretty bad over there to be honest.

You do know Michael is Mark's brother right?

King Oropher 10-24-2009 07:16 PM

Hell Yeah, been 7 years since I last saw them, glad they haven't forgotten bout lil old NZ :D

Trinity 10-24-2009 08:00 PM

Yes... can't wait to see them in Vancouver BC!!

nagpo 10-24-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
It wasn't directed at you lol he was ranting on all the crap going on over at ABB.net, it's getting pretty bad over there to be honest.

You do know Michael is Mark's brother right?

I know.

Why does he even bother going to abb? everyone knows that place is full of crazies.

(i have an account there lol)

Dark_Knight 10-24-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Why does he even bother going to abb? everyone knows that place is full of crazies.

Because that's his job lol he works for AB.

nagpo 10-24-2009 09:51 PM

oh boy

Steve 10-24-2009 11:50 PM

Michael is awesome. Don't disrespect him. He's always been great to CreedFeed, ABB.net, and all the fans.

Dark_Knight 10-25-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Michael is awesome. Don't disrespect him. He's always been great to CreedFeed, ABB.net, and all the fans.

I second that, I've met him a couple times...very cool guy & would do anything for the fans.

Chris98GT 10-25-2009 12:17 AM

I'd love to see an AB tour in Fall 2010. Who knows what will happen though.

revisfoot 10-25-2009 12:21 AM

I'm actually really looking forward to a Myles Kennedy solo record. I wonder if it will be released on Universal Republic or on a indie label? And what kind of music will it be?

00iceman 10-25-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
"Creed drummer Scott Phillips confirmed in a recent interview that the band will launch another US tour in the Spring of 2010 followed by a world tour with plans to hit Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South America, and Europe.

Phillips also confirmed that the band’s upcoming new album ‘Full Circle‘, which drops next week, will not be the band’s final album."

Awesome!

BSC 10-25-2009 04:24 AM

New tour woo! More Creed albums! Missing them already!

I'm glad Michael Tremonti put all those people at ABB.net in their place, sometimes I hate that site. You will get burned down for saying something like "I prefer Scott to Myles" in the Creed subforum! Or something along those lines.

Also I found it hilarious when I read the Myles Kennedy forum for the first time, "wow it's really peaceful in here, leave the crap in the Creed forum!" Or something like that, which is so damn hypocritical because it's always the Alter Bridge fanboys/girls that start the arguements in the Creed subforum!

creed_fdj83 10-25-2009 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
New tour woo! More Creed albums! Missing them already!

I'm glad Michael Tremonti put all those people at ABB.net in their place, sometimes I hate that site. You will get burned down for saying something like "I prefer Scott to Myles" in the Creed subforum! Or something along those lines.

Also I found it hilarious when I read the Myles Kennedy forum for the first time, "wow it's really peaceful in here, leave the crap in the Creed forum!" Or something like that, which is so damn hypocritical because it's always the Alter Bridge fanboys/girls that start the arguements in the Creed subforum!

The only reason I ever went over there was to keep tabs on the guys. Michael would provide updates and there was some good discussion about AB, but if you even mention Creed or Stapp over there, they go ape shit.

As for the comment about Myles' solo project, I think it will sound kinda blues driven. That seems to be his m.o. and it should be great. He is a very good front man, as is Scott. I don't get the hate and animosity over there. I'm glad the discussion has picked up some over here, because from the beginning, this is where I have come and this is where I will call home for everything Creed related.

creve 10-25-2009 08:34 AM

I'd love to know what the guys mean by 'Europe'. It's quite vague.

Plus if they do come to the UK, I seriously hope it's not just London. It really gets on my wick when a band comes over here and just plays London, like it's the only place here that exists, because as much as I love Creed, I'm not travelling from the North West to the South to see them.

BSC 10-25-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creed_fdj83
The only reason I ever went over there was to keep tabs on the guys. Michael would provide updates and there was some good discussion about AB, but if you even mention Creed or Stapp over there, they go ape shit.

Lol. I went into the AB DVD thread and said something like "Wow AB have outsold Michael Jackson, if AB can, imagine what Creed can do?"

I meant that with good intentions, and completely got my arm chewed off. I can sort of understand why, but I wouldn't do anything like that, and no matter how many times I tried to explain to them it was for good intentions they weren't having any of it.

Also I don't like it when bands go to the UK and just go to London, thats like a 4 hour journey for me, but I can't imagine Creed going to London and playing like Wembley or the O2 Arena.

Buried And Gone 10-25-2009 02:20 PM

They just hate the fact that your right. Creed is a bigger band than Alter Bridge and they don't like that. Mark has even joked about whow much bigger Creed is then Alter Bridge

Also...WOOT!!! Creed world tour biotchezzzzzzz. I hope they come to Halifax!

My Sacrifice 10-25-2009 02:58 PM

Any idea on when we might know the tour dates?

Buried And Gone 10-25-2009 03:08 PM

They'll probably announce the first batch in late november/early december.

King Oropher 10-25-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

I know.

(i have an account there lol)

:D

BSC 10-25-2009 04:49 PM

If they come to the UK, i'm hoping to get tickets for Christmas. That would be the best Christmas present, ever.

King Oropher 10-25-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
Lol. I went into the AB DVD thread and said something like "Wow AB have outsold Michael Jackson, if AB can, imagine what Creed can do?"

I meant that with good intentions, and completely got my arm chewed off.

lol, that sucks dude.

adparaiki 10-25-2009 06:32 PM

I hope they come to the uk. London would be ok with me since i live in norwich, I can't see them playing at the UEA in Norwich, but alter bridge did, which was really good of them.

I nearly got on a plane to america to see creed, but am so pleased they are going to europe now.

As long as i can get tickets i'll be happy.

I am gonna do the whole meet & greet thing aswell. hope they do that here.

TrulyAmazing 10-25-2009 08:21 PM

Hope Its A Sure CONFIRM Ya,alls WONDERFULL NEWS :crest: :crest: :crest: :jam: :rockon:

TrulyAmazing 10-25-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
:D

Awwwww King Oropher That truly Warms My Heart That You Trust We All Sane Here !!!! lets do avoid the crazies :banana:

robd1 10-25-2009 09:01 PM

I was hoping that the tour that they are doing now was more of a practice thing for the real tour. Why do most of a tour before the album is released?

TrulyAmazing 10-25-2009 09:05 PM

Man I agree But When Practice Makes Perfect And The Chemestry Is Just Flowing CREED Why Wait They Ready :rockon: ~PEACE ~

Krisoz26 10-25-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
Hell Yeah, been 7 years since I last saw them, glad they haven't forgotten bout lil old NZ :D

Did you go to Wheathered tour??

Everytime I hear Bullets I still see the fireworks and Piro going off and the huge castle set on stage

My Sacrifice 10-25-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
They'll probably announce the first batch in late november/early december.

That sounds good. Thanks.

Buried And Gone 10-26-2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robd1
I was hoping that the tour that they are doing now was more of a practice thing for the real tour. Why do most of a tour before the album is released?

Well, when they first announced the reunion tour I remember the plan was to have the album out in late augest. This long break in between tours may be good for the band too as in the 5-6 months between now and when the tour starts they will probably have released a couple more singles and more people would probably be aware that creed is back.

Icedmofo 10-26-2009 10:32 AM

Good for Erock, i'm glad they're keeping him and not doing a brett hestla with him. He deserves to be up on stage performing.

FreedomFighter 10-27-2009 09:40 AM

Michael, outspoken as always :)

George Brasil 10-27-2009 02:33 PM

Finally Brazil is close to get a Creed show. I can't wait for that!

I am excited and if they really come, we all have a great experience together.

King Oropher 10-27-2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krisoz26
Did you go to Wheathered tour??

Everytime I hear Bullets I still see the fireworks and Piro going off and the huge castle set on stage

yeah man, it was mean, pity I was intoxicated at the show. I should have went sober so I could remember most of it :D