CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott - New Music Due August 24th (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6538)

Shadow 05-08-2004 10:20 PM

Scott - New Music Due August 24th

Mel Gibson is apparently releasing yet another 'Songs Inspired by the Passion of the Christ' CD. Julie, the Administrator at Passionbreedsfollowers.com, met a man (Mark Joseph) who is working with Mel Gibson on this album.

And, good news for us Scott Stapp fans, Mr. Joseph said Scott has written six songs for this CD, one which is titled "To Relearn Love." The album is due August 24th on Wind-up (barring any unforeseen problems).

Other artists mentioned to be included on this album - P.O.D. and Lauryn Hill.

THANK YOU to Julie at Passionbreedsfollowers for this great news!

Trees of Wisdom 05-08-2004 10:34 PM

Jesus rocks, but don't you think there are too many "Passion" cd's out already?

Scott Stapp should just release an EP.

Sheila63 05-08-2004 10:42 PM

Thanks for that AWESOME news, Robyn!!!! I can't wait!!! :dancing: :bounce:

chafin24 05-08-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Mel Gibson is apparently releasing yet another 'Songs Inspired by the Passion of the Christ' CD. Julie, the Administrator at Passionbreedsfollowers.com, met a man (Mark Joseph) who is working with Mel Gibson on this album.

And, good news for us Scott Stapp fans, Mr. Joseph said Scott has written six songs for this CD, one which is titled "To Relearn Love." The album is due August 24th on Wind-up (barring any unforeseen problems).

Other artists mentioned to be included on this album - P.O.D. and Lauryn Hill.

THANK YOU to Julie at Passionbreedsfollowers for this great news!

Is scott stapp gonna have a website? So we can listen this new music before we decide as fans if want to buy the album.

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-08-2004 11:14 PM

I think I was going to hyperventilate when I saw this thread! That's AWESOME news! Thanks Robyn!

creedsister 05-08-2004 11:31 PM

Killer News

Whooooooo, i cant wait, :D :D :D

creedsister 05-08-2004 11:33 PM

thank u jesus

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: let us here a song, oh lord of host, amen and amen

creedsister 05-08-2004 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I think I was going to hyperventilate when I saw this thread! That's AWESOME news! Thanks Robyn!

Btw me to saxon,,,haha im jumping right now, Cant wait Cant Wait Cant wait,,,,,,,,, :thewave:

hayley 05-08-2004 11:41 PM

Far out, this is just getting better and better. Thanks for sharing, that's FREAKING AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DangerousDan85 05-09-2004 12:50 AM

cool news, i cant wait to hear some of Stapp's stuff

hayley 05-09-2004 01:39 AM

Same here, it will be interesting to see if he has a new approach now to his music

aussiecreeder 05-09-2004 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chafin24
Is scott stapp gonna have a website? So we can listen this new music before we decide as fans if want to buy the album.

hey why do you need to hear samples? i'll buy it without hearing a single note! it would be great to hear samples (and with Alter Bridge as well) but I don't need them to decide to make the purchase.

this is great news but TOW is right way too many Passion albums! 6 Stapp songs this is great news! i wonder how many of these will be on his album?

Bridge of Clay 05-09-2004 11:36 AM

YAYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally some good info about THE MAN! :D

6 songs?! That's better than 4!

To Relearn Love!!! I hope, despite they've gone different ways, Mark and Scott are still friends. Michael said the last time they talked was over six months ago :(

Shadow 05-09-2004 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti Fed
To Relearn Love!!! I hope, despite they've gone different ways, Mark and Scott are still friends. Michael said the last time they talked was over six months ago

I hope they are still friends too. They've been through so much together. I still believe that time heals all wounds and that one day they (Creed) will reconcile and be better then ever.

Frankie over at PBF did some searching and found out that the Passion DVD is set for an August release. Maybe the CD is being released in conjuction with the DVD.

I would hope that all of Scott's songs will make the CD, but if not, I know for sure we will get at least some new music. I can't wait. This I am excited about. :D

creedsister 05-09-2004 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
hey why do you need to hear samples? i'll buy it without hearing a single note! it would be great to hear samples (and with Alter Bridge as well) but I don't need them to decide to make the purchase.

this is great news but TOW is right way too many Passion albums! 6 Stapp songs this is great news! i wonder how many of these will be on his album?

now that is a good question