CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

Sasa 04-30-2013 05:11 PM

Re: Daily Bread

A Place of Non Resistance

One of the things that can slow down our goal progress is self resistance and disbelief in the ability to achieve it.

We have to find a place inside our thought process of non resistance, one of complete undeniable faith and belief in achieving the ultimate result. Any doubt slows us down, it fights against the body in reaching its defined destiny, pre-ordained by our thought....the spirit of THE CREATOR within us. We have to rid the mind of any doubt and even time to allow the miracle to manifest.

Any negative emotion or thought hinders progress...I have to saturate my mind and body with love, faith and KNOWING...it must and will come to pass just like I saw it in my mind's eye...nothing or no one can stop it...except ME.

I have to have fun with it, and when I have a good feeling...reach for another good feeling thought, and yet another and another...until the manifestation presents itself to me. It is about feeling good and keeping that vibration in the air...much like sport...but in mind. Keep your eye on the ball...

WE got this! :)

Sasa 05-01-2013 07:55 PM

Sasa 05-02-2013 07:27 AM

Sasa 05-02-2013 07:34 AM

Sasa 05-04-2013 05:11 PM

30 days to Six Pack Abs

Eat Clean, ingest HMB. Cardio 5 days a week. min. 30 minutes each session.

By Day 30 you will exceed one hundred situps.

Day 1

15 situps
5 crunches
5 leg raises
10 second plank hold.

Eat Clean, ingest HMB. Cardio 5 days a week. min. 30 minutes each session.

Day 2

20 situps
8 crunches
5 Leg raises
10 second Plank

Day 3

25 situps
10 crunches
10 leg raises
15 second plank.

Day 4 rest.

I am on Day 3, of this experiment with Cardio one hour daily.

Sasa 05-04-2013 05:17 PM

The ANSWER

Sometimes the answers take a while to emerge and manifest, but if we ask the question, put it out there, the answer will present itself to you in some form. It will come to you in all its beautiful glory. :)

Sasa 05-04-2013 05:24 PM

IN Body....but first in MIND.

I left out creating the right mindset when performing the exercises.

You have to imagine and visualize your goal in front of you. I am already there, I am in maintenance mode is what needs to be the in the thought process of our minds.

If you are already there, your body aligns to the vibration your cells work together to create in harmony. If you are trying to get there...you are resisting in mind and your body obeys...leaving us always, always just trying to get there.

See yourself already there...feel what it feels like to be there, how would you treat yourself if you were already in that place. I would only need to maintain what I already have.

I watched the movie "Here comes the BOOM" hilarious but the info I needed jumped out at me in one part. If your cells are working together the entire body is healed, if there is one in opposition, there is a constant war going on inside you...the fight becomes time consuming.

You have to see that movie. So Funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4L6ruTF5qE

To be continued...

Sasa 05-07-2013 07:20 AM

Day 6 of Thirty

Day 5

30 situps

12 crunches

12 leg raises

20 second plank hold

Day 6

35 situps

15 crunches

15 leg raises

25 second plank hold

Day 7

40 situps

20 crunches

20 leg raises

30 second plank hold

Visual in mind...hold it as often as possible:

http://beautyandfashiondiva.com/wp-c..._pack_abs1.jpg

Sasa 05-07-2013 07:29 AM

This is a plank hold

It works every muscle in the body especially abs :
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6A0QgH-xt8...ront_plank.gif

Sasa 05-07-2013 07:37 AM

ALCHEMY

al·che·my [al-kuh-mee]
noun, plural al·che·mies
a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
any magical power or process of transmuting a common substance, usually of little value, into a substance of great value.

Origin:
1325–1375; earlier alchimie < Old French alquemie < Medieval Latin alchymia < Arabic al the + kīmiyā' < Greek kēmeía transmutation; replacing Middle English alconomye, equivalent to alk ( imie ) + ( astr ) onomye astronomy

That said, here’s Napoleon Hill’s Six Ways to Turn Desire Into Gold:

1. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. it is not sufficient merely to say “I want plenty of money.” Be definite as to the amount. (There is a psychological reason for definiteness.)

2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as “something for nothing.”)

3. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put his plan into action.

5. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.

6. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read—seeand feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money.

It works for anything not just financially...Alchemy = Creation..or Transformation.

Sasa 05-09-2013 06:37 AM

Day 8 of Thirty

REST

Umm...my abs hurt.

Sasa 05-09-2013 06:44 AM

Letting go of the EGO...

Its interesting to me how we can fool ourselves into believing something is right that is completely wrong. A lot of it has to do with how we were programmed growing up and those traditions that were instilled in us by those guiding us as we grew.

You spend your life in defiance of what was actually a beneficial activity but just refused to see that it is ok to be beautiful and to be loved. I don't have to run around with this chip on my shoulder ready to defend myself against being ugly and unloved.

It truly is a state of mind and once we over come "THE SELF" ..The separation from everything...and melt into what was our birthright to begin with...Paradise is ours to be enjoyed. LOVE and BEAUTY is all around us...waiting to be embraced. Body, Mind and SPIRIT. :)

Thankful for THE CHANGE...in me. :)

Sasa 05-10-2013 01:01 PM

Three more Days...

Day 9 (I am here...) :)

45 sit ups
30 crunches
30 leg lifts
35 second plank hold

Did an hour of circuit training this morning... high cardio

Day 10

50 situps
30 crunches
30 leg lifts
38 second plank hold

Day 11

55 situps
65 crunches
33 leg lifts
42 second plank hold

Sasa 05-11-2013 05:11 PM

Halfway Gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT80iSqazhE

There comes a moment in the process of reaching a goal where you are climbing and giving out, the only thing keeping you going is that one mental image of what is yet to come...embedded in the forefront of the mind..you get to the top of the hill and you either slide back down the same way you climbed up....or you muster the last bit of strength you have inside you to throw yourself on to the plateau at the very top.

I threw myself over.... no more back sliding. :)

This is the moment that an eternal change takes place.

Sasa 05-22-2013 11:31 AM

1000 Words...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oRfgT52rH7.../bird_cage.jpg