CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

MrSeeker 09-08-2003 05:06 PM

Prayer request

I have 3 prayer request's.
The first is for my relationship with Rochelle,like what we are gonna do in the future,whether she is the one i will marry or not, i want to,but i dont know if that is Gods will or not and i need your prayers for that. The second is for my future and whether i am really supposed to go into music,i really feel that is what God wants,but im not 100% sure. the third is for wisdom and strength for be to be able to do what is Gods will.
also i just gave it all away to God at 1:40pm western time today.i always believed in God and trusted Him,but i never fully gave my life to Him and well i just did,so yea. please also be praying for my gf's parents as i asked before. i am continueing praying for what you guys/girls have asked me to pray for,so yea
Thanks alot for your support,God bless you all :angel:

ZION1010 09-08-2003 05:16 PM

Hay Mrseeker i Will pray For You And Your Girl Friend You Did The Right Thing For Just Giveing It All To God Only Then My Brother Can He Start Moveing In Your Life...And Wisdome Is A Great A Thing Wants You Have It Take Hold Of Her And Dont Let Go Of It......God Bless Ya

JulieCitySlicker 09-08-2003 05:26 PM

Consider it done Kevin:P
You and your family will be in my prayers:angel: I need to do what you just did as well;) I mean I believe in God and know in my heart that he exhists but since I've come back to Him I never really rededicated to Him. I am really proud of you for doing that!

While we are on the subject of prayer requests:( Please pray for my sister in laws Mom, she has cancer in her lungs, liver, bones, and in her brain:crying: The cancer in her brain is much worse then any of us were told to and they are taking her off the chemo and radiation cuz it is just making her sick:( They didn't say how long she has left but she has a gene in her body that causes cancer to ezcelerate more rapidly and the only way they can find this gene is if a person already has cancer. Her family is really taking it kinda hard:( Your prayers will be greatly appreciated!

MrSeeker 09-08-2003 05:38 PM

Thank you both, I cried and asked for direction for about 20 minutes about everything im going through,i just felt sick of feeling empty i guess, and Julie,i will be sue to be praying about your sister in laws mom,i know how that is to have a loved one have cancer. Thanks again.
God bless

JulieCitySlicker 09-08-2003 05:48 PM

Thank you Kevin{{{HUGS}}}
Her name is tersa btw to:) Thanks again though, it means a lot to me as it does for her to:angel:

ZION1010 09-08-2003 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
You and your family will be in my prayers:angel:  I need to do what you just did as well;)  I mean I believe in God and know in my heart that he exhists but since I've come back to Him I never really rededicated to Him. I am really proud of you for doing that!  

While we are on the subject of prayer requests:(  Please pray for my sister in laws Mom, she has cancer in her lungs, liver, bones, and in her brain:crying:  The cancer in her brain is much worse then any of us were told to and they are taking her off the chemo and radiation cuz it is just making her sick:(  They didn't say how long she has left but she has a gene in her body that causes cancer to ezcelerate more rapidly and the only way they can find this gene is if a person already has cancer. Her family is really taking it kinda hard:(  Your prayers will be greatly appreciated!

You Got It

ZION1010 09-08-2003 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
You and your family will be in my prayers:angel:  I need to do what you just did as well;)  I mean I believe in God and know in my heart that he exhists but since I've come back to Him I never really rededicated to Him. I am really proud of you for doing that!  

While we are on the subject of prayer requests:(  Please pray for my sister in laws Mom, she has cancer in her lungs, liver, bones, and in her brain:crying:  The cancer in her brain is much worse then any of us were told to and they are taking her off the chemo and radiation cuz it is just making her sick:(  They didn't say how long she has left but she has a gene in her body that causes cancer to ezcelerate more rapidly and the only way they can find this gene is if a person already has cancer. Her family is really taking it kinda hard:(  Your prayers will be greatly appreciated!

You Got It And God Bless Ya

JulieCitySlicker 09-08-2003 05:50 PM

Thank you Zion:angel:

ZION1010 09-08-2003 05:53 PM

Your Welcome Its Not a propb Its Sorta Like My Job Any Ways

MrSeeker 09-08-2003 06:26 PM

No prob Julie {{{{HUGS}}}
God bless

hotforscott 09-08-2003 06:43 PM

You will all be in my thoughts!

SCOTTSMYMAN 09-08-2003 09:57 PM

I will be saying prayers for everyone! :hugs: :angel:

MrSeeker 09-08-2003 10:14 PM

JulieCitySlicker 09-08-2003 11:35 PM

Thank you Carrie and Kris:P

TeriB19 09-09-2003 06:02 AM

Praying for all of you!!

JulieCitySlicker 09-09-2003 12:24 PM

Thank you Teri:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

MrSeeker 09-29-2003 03:02 AM

I was wondering, is there an official prayer thread? There should be. Well anywayz, if any of you have a prayer request you can post it here,ok? ok well goodbye and God bless : )

JulieCitySlicker 09-29-2003 12:14 PM

There was one Kevin;) But it got mixed into the dissappearing threads:rolleyes:

MrSeeker 09-29-2003 08:06 PM

Hmmm..weird. Well then post a prayer request(if you have one) here : )

MrSeeker 10-08-2003 09:10 PM

I wonder what happend to ZION1010?
I havent seen him around for awhile...

marlsy 10-23-2003 04:35 PM

I don't have much time to get into it right now, but I need prayers for my faith. Ever since my mom died five years ago on Dec. 2nd, I have not been able to pray. I still believe in God but I feel so disconnected. When I do pray it's like i'm afraid of what to pray about. I'm afraid if I pray for strength or to be a better person or mother or whatever I feel God might have something bad happen to make me stronger. See I used to pray for strength and my Mom died. I know it's silly to think my mom died because I prayed for strength but I still can't pray for fear or for the fear my prayers are not heart felt. I don't know how to explain it any better, I would just ask if you guys just pray for me!! It's starting to really get to me lately. :(

MrSeeker 10-24-2003 01:38 AM

Sure thing...

creedsister 10-29-2003 03:31 AM

Everybody at one time..or another has had to loose somebody that they love...these our trials without theme we cant grow in God....or findout how...much he held tight to us through this times....marlsy...blessed are thouse who mourn for they shall be comforted....my prayers our with ya...god bless ya

marlsy 10-29-2003 02:17 PM

thanks you mr.seeker and creedsister, that means alot!

creedsister 10-29-2003 07:16 PM

LIFE CAN HOLD YOU DOWN WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING UP.......NOT A PROBLEAM

creedsister 10-29-2003 07:19 PM

LIFE CAN HOLD YOU DOWN WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING UP NOT A....PROBLEAM

JulieCitySlicker 10-29-2003 10:14 PM

I'll definitely be praying for ya marsly :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar 11-01-2003 07:04 PM

Marlsy,I understand exactly what you are saying. And I will pray for you! :hugs:

JenRN 11-01-2003 10:39 PM

I again am in DESPERATE need of prayer. As of today after 9 years of marriage I am seperated from my husband. He left today, I am sad, lonely and confused. Please pray for me that this goes smoothly and I will be OK. I am afraid to be alone, afraid to go on at times and lonely. I have been lonely for many years being married to him, this has now just all come to a head, I need your support now more than ever! :( :( :(

Dogstar 11-01-2003 10:52 PM

OMG, Jen, I'm so sorry to hear that! You definitely will be in my prayers. Sending you strong, healing thoughts! :hugs: :angel:

marlsy 11-01-2003 10:52 PM

Jen :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry sweetie! I wish I lived close to you to be with you in this hard time. You are a wonderful person and deserve someone who will treasure you. I hope you guys can work it out, if not I hope for you to someday find that man who will treat you like a princess. You are such a beautiful and special person Jen, my thoughts will be with you, please pm me if you want to talk. My heart feels for you.

JenRN 11-02-2003 07:12 AM

Thanks guys, I feel so lonely and depressed I hope I will get out of this someday :(

SCOTTSMYMAN 11-02-2003 09:35 AM

Jen, I'm soo sorry to hear this. I'm sure that all of us our gonna be here for you at this point in your life. Sounds like we could use all the friends you can get. Steve(my hubby) is here for you as well since you were there for us when he was ill!(ty btw) You will get through this. I have a feeling you are a very strong person and I know you will survive! {{{{hugs}}}}}} I'm here for you!!

TeriB19 11-02-2003 10:35 AM

Anything we can do, Jen. You know we're here for you!! :hugs::hugs:

souldancer 11-02-2003 01:40 PM

Jen, I'm thinking of you during this difficult time and sending you lots of prayers during this blue time. You are a strong woman, this we know - and you have carried weights of responsibility. I wish you comfort as you ride waves of sadness, releasing your pain - and keeping your head above the water feeling your inner strength rise and knowing your caring friends are supporting you!
Be gentle with yourself and keep feeling the music and posting with your friends.
(**Watch out....here comes a life preserver your way, and it's made especially for you, from Jim Morrison's worn, leather pants! ;) **)

whitebird 11-02-2003 04:01 PM

Jen, I know right now that you are hurting inside, and you can't see the sunlight because of dark clouds in your life. Never think that you are alone. Please print out the posts that that were ahead of mine, and reread them if you feel that way. Realize what friends you have made, because you have given your kindness to others when they have needed you. I will also say a prayer of love.

whitebird

JenRN 11-02-2003 05:19 PM

Thanks so much everyone, I am balling as I read this! :(

souldancer 11-02-2003 06:38 PM

and you are not crying alone....LIke whitebird shared, there are many with you. Let the tears flow. Tend to your sorrow and out of that new seeds will grow. But, dang...how difficult it is at times...and patience is a virtue of only a few. Hang in there my dear Creed friend.

Sheila63 11-02-2003 08:32 PM

marlsy, I understand what you are talking about with your mom. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.{{{{HUGS))))

Jen, I'm here for you to do whatevery I can for you. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember that we all love and support you. {{{{HUGS))))

I'm posting one of my favorite poems that has helped give me strength and comfort through some of my difficult times. I hope all of you enjoy it and feel some comfort from it as well.

Footprints In The Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from anguish,
sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints,
so I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied,
“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints,
my child, is when I carried you.”

SCOTTSMYMAN 11-02-2003 09:38 PM

Sheila that is one of my favorite poems. I used to carry it on my wallet but i lost it not too long ago. It had got me through some difficult times as well and continues to do so.

Jen as you can see all your Creed friends are here for you. Do all the crying you need to do and make sure you crank up that CREED! :crest: It can soothe you and help you release the pain you need to release! {{{{Jen}}}}
They have done that for me sooo many times! You have been in my thoughts all day and your pain has brought tears to my eyes. I feel for you soo much right now! I'll be saying many prayers for you in the weeks to come! :hugs: