CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Broken Wings Video Being Shot Right Now! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8178)

Gabriel 12-13-2004 12:26 PM

Broken Wings Video Being Shot Right Now!

Alter Bridge is on the West Coast right now filming the video for their 3rd single, Broken Wings. The director is Dean Karr who did the Open Your Eyes video.

One of the actor's from the TV show CSI(Paul Guilfoyle) will appear in this video. It is very different from what these guys have done in the past as either Alter Bridge or Creed. It will be very dark and moody with almost a Twilight Zone theme to it.

There is no set date on when this video will come out in the United States because it depends on how long Find The Real stays on the charts. Overseas, however, is a different story. You Europeans will probably see this video before anyone in the states does.

Michael

DekWannaBFlea 12-13-2004 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Alter Bridge is on the West Coast right now filming the video for their 3rd single, Broken Wings. The director is Dean Karr who did the Open Your Eyes video.

One of the actor's from the TV show CSI(Paul Guilfoyle) will appear in this video. It is very different from what these guys have done in the past as either Alter Bridge or Creed. It will be very dark and moody with almost a Twilight Zone theme to it.

There is no set date on when this video will come out in the United States because it depends on how long Find The Real stays on the charts. Overseas, however, is a different story. You Europeans will probably see this video before anyone in the states does.

Michael

Awesome

I hope it is a badass video

Trimontana 12-13-2004 12:57 PM

Awesome.....great news.....Europe before The States....yeah...bring it on!!!!

Thanks Michael for the update. :D

Higher_Desire 12-13-2004 01:43 PM

Sounds cool. Thanks for the update, Michael. Any word on when it'll be available for download (either from the site or a p2p)?

H-D :xmas:

Dogstar 12-13-2004 01:56 PM

Very cool, Michael, and thanks for the news! You Europeans are lucky, getting it all first :D

RMadd 12-13-2004 02:04 PM

awesome like a possum!

Torn Daredevil 12-13-2004 03:01 PM

FUCK YEAH!

Hopefully, when the Europeans get it, we'll get it online at least, right???

benkenobi 12-13-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
FUCK YEAH!

Hopefully, when the Europeans get it, we'll get it online at least, right???

Or import a new single from online at least. It would be cool to have the video on it plus a new b-side!!!! :D

Agent D 12-13-2004 05:02 PM

Michael, everyone probably already knows this but me, why wasn't there a video for Find the Real?

Gabriel 12-13-2004 06:32 PM

It was purely a timing issue Agent D. This was the first break of more than two days that anyone has had since the Open Your Eyes video was shot. There was only time to shoot one video befroe our Xmas break and since Sony Europe needed a video to promote the band ASAP we decided to go with Broken Wings. Plus when Broken Wings comes out in the states it will get a much wider release that Find the Real so it made sense to do that. Did I just make any sense?

alterite 12-13-2004 06:55 PM

Find the real should have a video, It will make the song be more heard of than just the radio. Broken wings is a really good song and that needs a video is well, maybe they will do a video next year for Find the real?? :D

Torn Daredevil 12-13-2004 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alterite
Find the real should have a video, It will make the song be more heard of than just the radio. Broken wings is a really good song and that needs a video is well, maybe they will do a video next year for Find the real?? :D

No. Don't get greedy. :D

Bridge of Clay 12-13-2004 07:58 PM

makes sense, Michael... but I still would like to see Mark playing that song note by note! I hope the cameras don't spoil it on Leno! :)

btw, do you happen to know if Brazil is in the list for 2005 gigs?

Agent D 12-13-2004 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
It was purely a timing issue Agent D. This was the first break of more than two days that anyone has had since the Open Your Eyes video was shot. There was only time to shoot one video befroe our Xmas break and since Sony Europe needed a video to promote the band ASAP we decided to go with Broken Wings. Plus when Broken Wings comes out in the states it will get a much wider release that Find the Real so it made sense to do that. Did I just make any sense?

You made perfect sense, thanks for clearing that up, Michael.

XenoN 12-13-2004 09:30 PM

Michael,

Thanks for the deal about why there is no vid for Find the Real. I didn't recall seeing a definite explanation for why that was. Excellent to hear about Broken Wings.

-Z