CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Serious: Stapp is out of The Passion of Christ album. PRESS RELEASE (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6022)

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2004 09:36 PM

You bet Alisha :thumbsup:

Kim V. 03-08-2004 01:26 PM

Yeah, Steve's got a point....Stapp probably would have been a bit out of place with that group of artists. But I really do want to hear the songs he'd planned to give to Mel Gibson for the tribute CD, in one way or another. I can only imagine the lyrics he'd have written, probably very deep, spiritual, and touching your soul, just like the lyrics to all of his songs.....Please, Scott, let us hear your lyrics and voice soon!!

The Lithium 03-16-2004 01:44 PM

Yeah, I agree with Steve.

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 01:48 PM

It was a good idea that Stapp didn't release a song for the Passion because he wouldn't fit in with the other artists. So, I wouldn't blame Wind-Up.

bgivens33 03-16-2004 06:01 PM

I don't even think Creed is under contract with windup anymore.

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgivens33
I don't even think Creed is under contract with windup anymore.

They are actually. Mark and Scott's solo projects will be issued by Wind-Up. The whole Creed group signed a 7 record contract with Wind-Up. After all the solo projects and the Creed compilation, the guys owe one record (that one record could quite possibly be the DVD).

Sincirr 03-16-2004 06:54 PM

Very dissappointing I must say....Perhaps Scott will put them on the solo album, or offer them as bonus tracks on singles or something. Just have to wait longer:crying:

creedsister 03-16-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Very dissappointing I must say....Perhaps Scott will put them on the solo album, or offer them as bonus tracks on singles or something. Just have to wait longer:crying:

:( It Happens

Inkgirl28 03-16-2004 10:16 PM

Fags

Sorry for the use of the "word"

Anyway they HAD BETTER be realesed because my beloved Scott :D WOrked hard! I agree that he would have been kinda out of place, but if he wanted to do this, he should have been supported by wind-up, not rejected.

I'm kinda seeing this is as they don't want to support any one religion, so they can be appealing to all fans, instead of just Christian ones but STILL!

* Scott, my dear if you are offended, I'LL KILL*

My last remark:
:wtf: WTF?! :wtf:

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-17-2004 12:26 PM

You're last remark is what I'm asking...............

creedsister 03-17-2004 08:35 PM

I Think The Whole Thing is A Damn Shame :mad: Now :wtf: Was It Going To Hurt Any Body To Let Him Have A Song On The Fricking Soundtrack. I Think Not But Ya See they Like To Do This B/c They Can Its About A Track Its About Mans Victory Which Greed And Power And That About Says it God Bless U Wind Up!!!