CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 07-06-2004 01:16 PM

Ya ;)
I was kinda wanting to do it and get it over with though :D
Oh well!

PaulMcCoygirl 07-06-2004 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
YYYAAAYYYY!!!!
Hehe :D
I am at the library on their computers and wow, they have micro-touch screens.WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!!

Flip 07-06-2004 03:14 PM

boo! mehee

JulieCitySlicker 07-06-2004 03:27 PM

Hi Flip :D

How are ya?

Higher_Desire 07-06-2004 08:24 PM

My neighbors are still shooting off freggin' fireworks! :mad1: BOOM! It's getting really annoying.

H-D :pimp:

Sheila63 07-06-2004 08:26 PM

Ugh!! I know what you mean, Colin. I love them but after awhile, it's like "Enough Already!!"

Higher_Desire 07-06-2004 10:12 PM

President John Adams and President Thomas Jefferson died on the same day, July 4, 1826—exactly 50 years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

PaulMcCoygirl 07-07-2004 03:04 AM

Can't wait to get my digital camera! Yay!! :D:D

JulieCitySlicker 07-08-2004 12:09 AM

I need to get my butt to bed :eek: I have my math test tomorrow morning at 10, I really hope that I do good on it :D

hayley 07-08-2004 12:43 AM

Good luck Julie :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 07-08-2004 11:11 AM

Thank you Hayley:)

PaulMcCoygirl 07-08-2004 01:26 PM

Hey Julie, how did you do on your Math test?

JulieCitySlicker 07-08-2004 02:10 PM

Well I did really good on the test, I just need a little bit more work on story problems with percents and that sort of thing, but everything else I did great on So she is going to see if I can have 6 more hours of tutoring before I take the real thing :D

Flip 07-08-2004 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hi Flip :D

How are ya?

im fine toots hows u?? in span at the mo gettin tanend.. what you up 2¿?¿? :D

JulieCitySlicker 07-08-2004 04:21 PM

Not much going on here, just hangin out at the house:)
I want to go for a walk but it looks like were going to get rain, Grr!

hayley 07-08-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:

Well I did really good on the test, I just need a little bit more work on story problems with percents and that sort of thing, but everything else I did great on So she is going to see if I can have 6 more hours of tutoring before I take the real thing :D

Awesome, congtratulations!

I am just about ready to leave to go to my friends house, she recently broke her ankle and I am going over there to keep her company for the day. :D

JulieCitySlicker 07-08-2004 07:53 PM

Thanks Hayley :D

I hope you have fun with your friend today :)

PaulMcCoygirl 07-09-2004 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
Awesome, congtratulations!

I am just about ready to leave to go to my friends house, she recently broke her ankle and I am going over there to keep her company for the day. :D

Awww, that's sweet of you Hayley. :) I elect you for "Friend of the Year" Award. :thankyou:

hayley 07-09-2004 05:49 AM

:laugh: YAY for me!! :D:D

It was fun, exepct when I had to practically carry her to the toilet because she lost one of her crutches. :eek: It was okay though, anything for my friends. :p

Flip 07-09-2004 10:22 AM

Quote:

Not much going on here, just hangin out at the house:)
I want to go for a walk but it looks like were going to get rain, Grr!

Come to Scotland it never rains here...Well im off back there tomorrow homeward bound( Rember that movie?) So..38 Degrees here in marbella spain!!!! mehe..Watching cnn USA wehathers not toobad ?

GoodGodGirl23 07-09-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flip
Come to Scotland it never rains here...Well im off back there tomorrow homeward bound( Rember that movie?) So..38 Degrees here in marbella spain!!!! mehe..Watching cnn USA wehathers not toobad ?

I have a friend that lives in Scottland! We have been chatting for 2-3 years now, he is a wonderful man! Charming, just charming! :) :D

Flip 07-09-2004 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
I have a friend that lives in Scottland! We have been chatting for 2-3 years now, he is a wonderful man! Charming, just charming! :) :D

where abouts?¿?¿? im from Glasgow...Is it me! :D

PaulMcCoygirl 07-09-2004 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
:laugh: YAY for me!! :D:D

It was fun, exepct when I had to practically carry her to the toilet because she lost one of her crutches. :eek: It was okay though, anything for my friends. :p

I didn't think it was possible to lose one of your crutches. Those things are big. :confused:

Higher_Desire 07-09-2004 08:53 PM

Quote:

And when exactly were you planning on telling me about this?!?!?! :mad1:

LOL.

I went in for a job interview the other day, and the dude said "I'll call you on Friday and let you know if you got the job or not." The phone didn't ring all phreaking day! The sonofabitch never called! WTF?!

hayley 07-10-2004 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoyGirl
I didn't think it was possible to lose one of your crutches. Those things are big.:confused:

Yeah, they are big. :eek: She said that she put it down somewhere and couldn't remember where she left it. :rolleyes: We were hunting around her house and couldn't find it so I had to carry her. :laugh:

Today I went ten pin bowling! :D :D It was really fun and I got a couple of strikes. My uncle also won me a winnie the poo toy from the barrel of soft toys they had there. Yay! It was a good day :wiggle:

JulieCitySlicker 07-13-2004 12:49 PM

Hi Everyone!
How are ya today?
I'm in a very bad mood this morning A friend and I did those flea bombs in the house yesterday, and I went and asked a lady from our church if I could borrow her cat carrier for my cat, cuz no animals can be in the house when you let them things off. Well, anyway she ended up making me feel like dirt cuz she gave me attitude and was like "Well your gonna wash the cage out aren't you?, cuz I don't want fleas in my house" So instead of being nice about it, she completely made me feel like That offended me BIG TIME and I'm not going over to her house or even talking to her for a while. This is the lady that helped me with the math tutoring to :mad: :(
Well, I hope you have a great day :hugs:

hayley 07-13-2004 09:56 PM

Grrr, what a rude lady!

JulieCitySlicker 07-13-2004 10:24 PM

I know Hayley!

Sincirr 07-14-2004 04:50 AM

Quote:

Hi Everyone!
How are ya today?
I'm in a very bad mood this morning A friend and I did those flea bombs in the house yesterday, and I went and asked a lady from our church if I could borrow her cat carrier for my cat, cuz no animals can be in the house when you let them things off. Well, anyway she ended up making me feel like dirt cuz she gave me attitude and was like "Well your gonna wash the cage out aren't you?, cuz I don't want fleas in my house" So instead of being nice about it, she completely made me feel like That offended me BIG TIME and I'm not going over to her house or even talking to her for a while. This is the lady that helped me with the math tutoring to :mad: :(
Well, I hope you have a great day :hugs:

Hey, dont take it personally. Shes obviously paranoid of fleas, probably has a phobia to be that rude to you :wtf: . Dont let it get U down. She hates the fleas, not you. :o

JulieCitySlicker 07-14-2004 12:57 PM

I know D :wtf:
She could have said it much nicer and less rude though :rolleyes:

How are ya, by the way :D I miss you chicky :hugs:

GoodGodGirl23 07-14-2004 01:05 PM

My new boyfriend *Rocks*!!!! :D :D

goddess_bb 07-14-2004 01:15 PM

Good for you GGG!!!

I wonder if ten years ago if I had been told being a "homemaker" meant glorified "shit cleaner" would I have made the same choices...

hmm... I would like to think I would still of had my kids but maybe got my education so I could of had a maid--her be the shit cleaner instead of me...lol

GoodGodGirl23 07-14-2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
Good for you GGG!!!

I wonder if ten years ago if I had been told being a "homemaker" meant glorified "shit cleaner" would I have made the same choices...

hmm... I would like to think I would still of had my kids but maybe got my education so I could of had a maid--her be the shit cleaner instead of me...lol

Dang, goddess, I'm a homemaker, and I don't think of myself like that.... don't be so hard on yourself...I raised some wonderful kids by being a stay at home mommie aka *Homemaker* maybe they wouldn't have turned out so well if they have been rasied by babysitters??? you know??? Think of it that way?? Pat your self on the back... be glad you are a stay at home mom... or a homemaker.... I am.... :) Just my opinion

hayley 07-14-2004 07:35 PM

I've got a headache this morning :( I stayed the night at my friends house lastnight and I was already tired, then I went up and stayed up for the whole night. :crying: Now I have to put up with my friends cleaner whizzing the vaccume around the house. :grr: Maybe I'll lie on the couch and go back to sleep :D

JulieCitySlicker 07-15-2004 09:19 AM

Good Morning Everyone :D
How are ya today?

I stayed at a friend's house last night after church and just got home I didn't have to talk to Janelle and Rufus last night, cuz I did everything in my power and avoided them completely I really hope they leave me alone I do not want them moving in here at all! They are still pestering me about it :rolleyes: :mad:

Please pray for my my friend Michelle and Noah,they are living in a house that is owned by our Pastor at church and Michelle said that she has brown recluse spiders in her house :eek: I guess She said that she saw 2 of them in a 24 hour period, so they are gonna bomb the house. So please pray that they stay safe :hugs:

goddess_bb 07-15-2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Dang, goddess, I'm a homemaker, and I don't think of myself like that.... don't be so hard on yourself...I raised some wonderful kids by being a stay at home mommie aka *Homemaker* maybe they wouldn't have turned out so well if they have been rasied by babysitters??? you know??? Think of it that way?? Pat your self on the back... be glad you are a stay at home mom... or a homemaker.... I am.... :) Just my opinion

You are right GGG, please forgive me for my moment of self-indulgence. It is a blessing to stay home and know that my children are getting the best possiable care. I am very lucky to have a man who works very hard so that I do not have to work. But like anything sometimes things get to you, today is better thanks to the Lord.

Julie-I live in the country and live among many spiders and have now for almost five years. We have never had any problems or issues with them biting us or our kids. We do "bomb" the house regularly more so during the summer. I would say twice a year. Please tell your friends that it seems that if you leave them alone they seem to leave you alone. Best of luck to them and you!!

JulieCitySlicker 07-15-2004 12:38 PM

Thank you Becky :D

hayley 07-15-2004 10:23 PM

I have just been to the hair dressers, and they straightened my hair! :eek: I had my fringe cut also so it's in front of my face now. :D I don't know how long it will stay like this, but hopefully a while because I could get used to it like this. :p It's a cool change

goddess_bb 07-16-2004 12:40 PM

your welcome Julie!!

Higher_Desire 07-16-2004 10:51 PM

Today is my sister's 22nd birthday.