CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Computers SUCK!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5911)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-19-2004 07:53 PM

Computers SUCK!!

My monitor just went out a few seconds ago and I have a book for my Journalism class due next week and I have to do a design for my desktop publication and web design class too! I'm on my dad's computer and his is way slower than mine, but it's better than nothing. All the programs that I need to create this stuff is on my computer, but not on my dad's.Why does my day have to end like this?! :mad1:

GeeK_2004 02-19-2004 08:11 PM

I hate computers when they just suddenly restart itself ..

Sheila63 02-19-2004 08:13 PM

Sorry to hear that, Alisha. I hate computers sometimes too!! :mad: My computer at work has been giving me problems too. I hope you get it fixed soon. :)

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 08:22 PM

Can't you just change the monitors??? Your computer on your fathers monitor?? :dunno:

JulieCitySlicker 02-19-2004 08:25 PM

That sucks Alisha :mad: :(

HoundDog 02-19-2004 08:42 PM

Sorry about your puter problem. :wtf:

PaulMcCoygirl 02-19-2004 09:15 PM

Well I'm okay now, I switched it out with my dad's. The reason why I didn't want to do that was b/c I thought he would need it, but he told me he wouldn't mind. So everything is good. Tomorrow I'm going with my dad to go look for a flat screen. He told me if my computer monitor ever went out I could get one of those. So I guess some good came out of it. :)

GeeK_2004 02-19-2004 09:18 PM

well thats good..

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 09:29 PM

That's verrrrrrry good :thumbsup: Ehhm... are you sure you didn't.... on purpose... hmm??? ;)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-19-2004 09:34 PM

well.......um.....it was all planned. I fixed my monitor so it could go out at a certain time.........j/k!

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 09:38 PM

LOL! I knew it, I knew it! A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do! :) (for a Flatscreen monitor!!!)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-19-2004 09:54 PM

A flatscreen and a lot more space for CLUTTER!! lol!!

Mulletman 02-19-2004 10:06 PM

i dont like flat screens, for gamers flat screens suck.... the resolution is horrible despite how good your video card is. Plus they are rediculously expensive. a 15 inch LCD screen costs about 400 bucks. for that much i can get two 21 inch CRTs and a wireless keyboard/mouse pack.

Well i hope that your problem doesnt interfere with your work. How come you never told me you were taking desktop publications and web design! we could have gotten together and coded till the morning hours! well i hope that you're enjoying those classes, i did. if you need help just ask!

PaulMcCoygirl 02-19-2004 10:14 PM

Well I'm not really a huge gamer on the computer, so I guess it won't bother me that much; however, my cousin has a flat screen ad when he plays pinball on it, it has crystal clear resolution. I guess it just depends on the kind you get. Anyway I do enjoy desktop pub. it is one of my favorite classes. Since I'm going to major in Musltimedia and Web Design, i figured it would be a good class to take and I love it. Right now, we're working on some books and I'm doing mine on the PRS guitars and Tremo's in it too. For my homework I had to make a book cover and I'm putting a pic of him on the front. Well anyway, i'll let you know if I need any help. Thanks! :)

Mulletman 02-19-2004 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Anyway I do enjoy desktop pub. it is one of my favorite classes. Since I'm going to major in Musltimedia and Web Design, i figured it would be a good class to take and I love it.

oh my god.... i think im in LOVE! :wub:

Quote:

Right now, we're working on some books and I'm doing mine on the PRS guitars and Tremo's in it too. For my homework I had to make a book cover and I'm putting a pic of him on the front.

So how good are you at photoshop?

Quote:

Well anyway, i'll let you know if I need any help. Thanks! :)

Please do! dont just do it for me, do it for the kids.