CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott Stapp looks a bit like Constantine Maroulis (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10454)

stappissohot 02-07-2006 02:06 AM

Scott Stapp looks a bit like Constantine Maroulis

From American Idol, you've gotta remember Constantine!!!! Lol c'mon compare them they are like twins!!!! Mirror image!!!!

nagpo 02-07-2006 01:57 PM

Re: Scott Stapp looks a bit like Constantine Maroulis

Quote:

Originally Posted by stappissohot
From American Idol, you've gotta remember Constantine!!!! Lol c'mon compare them they are like twins!!!! Mirror image!!!!

no he doesent. he looks more like jesus.

IamFilthy 02-07-2006 02:04 PM

nope,not at all

Chase 02-07-2006 03:39 PM

Distantly looks like Constantine, but is more Bo Bice-like in terms of music and performance.

Ana4Stapp 02-07-2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Distantly looks like Constantine, but is more Bo Bice-like in terms of music and performance.

Im not sure about music and performance but Stapp doesnt look like Constantine nor even Bo Bice...:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
no he doesent. he looks more like jesus.

:rolleyes:

Mrprophetman 02-07-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stappissohot

Constantine looks like a rodent....if you ask me. Beady little eyes.....looks like a rodent. Stapp looks nothing like Constantine. Though I think Constantine intentionally tried to maybe look like Stapp.

I've never heard anything by Pray for the Soul of Betty...wasn't that his band's name?

RoffeDH 02-08-2006 07:59 AM

Who's this Constantine dude? And Bob Bice?

Yeah, like Jesus my ass! Jesus was more arabic then white... But none knows, but he probobly had a bigger nose too. Stapp might look like a western Jesus, but he's too big to be close to big J, J's small and skinni...

creedlvr 02-08-2006 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH

:laugh: Sorry ... that cracked me up!

It's Bo Bice and they were both contestants on American Idol who made it to the top 10 people left in the competition. Bo was the closest to winning ... but ended up being the runner up. He just released an album.

And I don't think that Scott looks like Constantine ... thank God! I think it's the the hair thing that people are seeing.

titan9 02-08-2006 11:17 AM

Constantine definitely looks a little like Stapp. I honestly never got why people compared Bice to Stapp. They look nothing alike.

If you want another AI guy who looks like Stapp, I believe there's a dude who is going to be on the show this season that dresses exactly like Stapp, right down to the off-white beanie.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-14-2006 06:56 PM

I know exactly who you're talking about. The first thing I said when I saw that guy was "He looks like Stapp!!" My hubby thought so too!

He looks nothing like Constantine or Bo Bice!

Mulletman 02-14-2006 10:44 PM

I dont see it, but what I do see is Stapp looking like Scott Speedman. Anyone see Underworld: Evolution? Look exactly the same in the movie.

megantx 02-15-2006 02:39 PM

OMG....I thought the same thing....he looks just like Scott Speedman in Underworld. My daughter said it too......"Mommy...that looks like Scott from Creed"!!!

titan9 02-15-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I know exactly who you're talking about. The first thing I said when I saw that guy was "He looks like Stapp!!" My hubby thought so too!

Yeah, I was watching AI tonight and I think the guy's name is Ace Young, although I may be a bit off with that.

IamFilthy 02-15-2006 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH

LMAO!

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-16-2006 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Yeah, I was watching AI tonight and I think the guy's name is Ace Young, although I may be a bit off with that.

Yes, his name is Ace Young. Another contestant on AI made a comment about him. Said something like "We all can't be as pretty as Ace!" That's the guy though and he's one of the finally 12. Can't wait to see how far he goes.

Mullet, I too see a resemblance to him and Scott Speedman. I love that movie by the way and can't waot to see the new one!!