CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A PERFECT CIRCLE Fans (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6086)

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-15-2004 10:04 AM

A PERFECT CIRCLE Fans

Hey all my fellow APC fans!! Don't forget that they are performing tonight on LENO!! (thanks Karen aka luvscott4ever for the info!!) I believe they are doing ~The Outsider~ :jam: GOD, I can't wait till April 27 and May 1 !!!!!! :rockon: :dancing:

luvscott4ever 03-15-2004 09:00 PM

You beat me to this thread!! ;) I have been counting the days til this show comes on!! Got the VCR all ready...LAST NIGHT!! LOL...I can't WAIT to see Maynard perform again, it's been too long!!!! WAYYY TOOO LONG!!! The only thing about seeing this tonight, is that I'm sure it's going to make the next 6 weeks DRAG!!! :crying: I sooo can't wait for 6 weeks from TONITE!!! We'll be in NY, rockin' out to one of the best singers (IMO) in the WORLD!! Damn, I'm stoked!!! I NEED MAYNARD!!!! :D Sorry about all the caps, but I can't wait for @ 3 1/2 hours and 6 weeks!! I think I'm going to go CRAZY!!! :nut: :nutty:

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 12:58 AM

OMFG!!! That was INCREDIBLE (but of course!!!) It was sooo flippen' awesome to *see* the man perform again!! To get all of those close up shots of Maynard was sooo GREAT!! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!! ;) I got all giddy and Anna just sat there, star struck, staring at the tv!! He has that way about her, when he performs, for the most part she sits there (or stands, at concerts) with her eyes glued and her mouth open...She's as bad (or worse) when it comes to Maynard, than we are!! lol..I do have to thank my child, yet again, for bringing to life the greatness of todays music, for this I :bow: down to my child!! She rocks!! And to Kerri too!! With all of our discussions about Maynard, she had a hand in turning me into the current Maynard freak that I am today...I've always liked him, but now, don't ask.... :o ....One last thing...I sure wish I was one of those kids that got to shake his hand. But had that have been me, I would have done the Waynes World thing...fallen to my knees and bowed to "The Man" and let him know how unworthy I am!! ;) Maybe (hopefully) someday!! Gotta hit it now, gotta get my sorry a$$ to bed, only 5 1/2 hours til another day, another dollar. Rock On all you Maynard Freaks!! Good Night!!! :goodnight

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-16-2004 08:11 AM

Well, I'm an ass because I started this thread and guess what!!!???? :cuss: I missed it. I said to myself all day "I have to stay up and watch Leno!!" and I fell asleep!!! :mad1: :mad2: :flamer: :cuss: OMG!!!!! I'm sooooooo PISSED right now!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like it was great too. I'm glad someone got to enjoy it. Sounds like it was awesome Karen. MAYNARD!!!!! :crying:

Dogstar 03-16-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Well, I'm an ass because I started this thread and guess what!!!???? :cuss: I missed it. I said to myself all day "I have to stay up and watch Leno!!" and I fell asleep!!! :mad1: :mad2: :flamer: :cuss: OMG!!!!! I'm sooooooo PISSED right now!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like it was great too. I'm glad someone got to enjoy it. Sounds like it was awesome Karen. MAYNARD!!!!! :crying:

I missed it, too. I was in Connecticut for the day and night and totally forgot to tape it!!!! :crying:
Karen, you MUST bring that tape to VEGAS!!!! :D :D

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 02:41 PM

OMG you guys!!! :eek: I can't believe you both missed it!!! It was soooo great!! They did such a great job!! And yes, I will bring it with me so you can see it!! You've just got too!! I had to take a nap b4 it came on, thankfully I had my kid to get me up. Sure I could have watched the tape, but I just HAD to see if first hand!! Well worth getting up for!!! :D

Dogstar 03-16-2004 04:28 PM

Man, I'm so glad they kicked ass. As if they wouldn't! Wooo-hooooooooo, can't WAIT to see it.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-16-2004 05:56 PM

Well, I won't be going to Vegas but I have been downloading it all day
(and I have cable:cuss: )!! I also went over to Kazaa and was well rewarded with all the great live footage I got!! :jam: :rockon: :dancing: I got a bunch of live shots on Leno and Conan. I also saw live footage of ~Thinking of You~ and OMG!!!!! :thud: What he was doing onstage during that song! :naughty:

Sorry to hear you missed it too Kerri. Like I said before at least Karen got to enjoy it.

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 10:23 PM

Ok, where did you get the footage of Thinking Of You...I NEED THAT!! I need all the live footage of that man as I can possible get my hands on!!!!

Dogstar 03-16-2004 10:41 PM

OMG, Thinking of You drives me wild....damn drums and that grunting he does in that song....WHEW!

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 11:29 PM

Kerri, you CRACK ME UP!!!! That's the way I feel about that song and The Package, when he says: "Give this to me"...Believe my, I'd love too!! lol.. :pant:

Dogstar 03-17-2004 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
That's the way I feel about that song and The Package, when he says: "Give this to me"...Believe my, I'd love too!! lol.. :pant:

LMAO, ME TOOOOOOOO :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-17-2004 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:thud: :thud: You guys are too funny! Anyways, if you go over to Kazaa they have alot of live footage. I DL a concert that was on MTV2 which has the ~Thinking of You~. That song is soo KINKY!!!! My favorite part of ~The Package~ is when he's sighing "MINE....MINE.....MINE....." I can only give you a hint of what I would like to do to this man but I'm sure my fellow MAYNARD freaks, you already know. :naughty:

BTW: Karen, did you get the pics I sent?? Hope so!! :pant:

Here's another!!! :pant: :thud:

Mulletman 03-17-2004 09:10 AM

i didnt watch the entire peformance because the amplification was awful. Leno has the tendancy to suck when amping up bands. They didnt give his voice justice so I changed it. Anyway, who is that guy that maynard loves?

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-17-2004 09:33 AM

His shirt said "I Love Brad Wilk", the drummer for Rage Against The Machine.

Mulletman 03-17-2004 09:57 AM

ah ok

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-17-2004 10:10 AM

You're welcome Mullet.

Ok girls, I found this today while poking around to try a find stuff on the web! Try it it's fun.It's the "Which Song by A Perfect Circle do you relate to most??" quiz. The song I'm most like is ~ Thinking of You~ :pant:

http://quizilla.com/users/Lindzo/quizzes/

There's another one too but that ones the best!!

Dogstar 03-17-2004 11:06 AM

LMAO @ his wearing a Brad Wilk shirt...He is such a nut.

luvscott4ever 03-18-2004 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LMAO @ his wearing a Brad Wilk shirt...He is such a nut.

That's why ya gotta love him!! I'm getting ready to get outta here (work) I need to tell you two girls something, about what I got from e-bay yesterday...It soooo f*ckin' ROCKS!!!!!

Dogstar 03-22-2004 02:10 AM

AND YOU LEAVE US HANGING????? ;)...Sooooooo, whadja get?

luvscott4ever 03-22-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:

AND YOU LEAVE US HANGING????? ;)...Sooooooo, whadja get?

OMG!! I forgot that I did this!! Sorry!! Well, I got this really great video of Tool on tour in 1996!! It was freakin' AWESOME!! I thought about you right away!! When we have our little discussions on how Maynard moves, you've just GOT TO SEE THIS!! If you like his movements with APC, Tool is gonna blow you away!!!!!!! God, I love that man!!! :pant:

Dogstar 03-22-2004 02:42 PM

Ohhhhhhhh, MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, we'll just have to watch that one together!!! Friggin AWESOME score, luvscott!!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-23-2004 08:43 AM

Sounds awesome Karen. I'd love to see it. Maynard soo rocks. I love watching that man move and soon I'm gonna get to see it in person. WOOOOHOOOO I can't friggin' wait.

luvscott4ever 03-23-2004 02:34 PM

Quote:

BTW: Karen, did you get the pics I sent?? Hope so!! :pant:

NOOOO, I don't think soooo!! I've gotten a couple of e-mails (btw, thanks, it's always GREAT to hear from you!!!) from you, but I don't remember any pics!! :confused:

luvscott4ever 03-23-2004 02:38 PM

Quote:

Maynard soo rocks. I love watching that man move and soon I'm gonna get to see it in person. WOOOOHOOOO I can't friggin' wait.

I can't wait either!!! And believe you me, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! I've seen APC, 3 times, and everytime was AWESOME!! Can't wait to add 2 more shows to my list...Also thinking about going to Red Rocks in June to see them...I've heard that Red Rocks in Denver is an AWESOME venue...I've seen pictures and it certainly looks cool!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-23-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
I can't wait either!!! And believe you me, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! I've seen APC, 3 times, and everytime was AWESOME!! Can't wait to add 2 more shows to my list...Also thinking about going to Red Rocks in June to see them...I've heard that Red Rocks in Denver is an AWESOME venue...I've seen pictures and it certainly looks cool!!!

I know my first live APC/ Maynard experince. I won't be in the pit but at least I'm in the front row. As long as I see him moving that will be fine with me.
Good luck on that show in Denver. I hope you get to go. Too much Maynard is never enough , right!!?? :pant:

As for the e-mail I sent it Friday night , I think! Well,. here is a site full of pics for my fellow MAYNARD FREAKS!!!!!

http://www.aperfectcircle.org/

click on images and you will see MJK's name. They have like 8 pages of pics. Don't drool all over the computer either because you'll short it out. :laugh: Not too mention all the other great pics they have! Believe me ladies , it's worth checking out!!! :pant:

Dogstar 03-23-2004 11:22 PM

Hehehehe, I have been to that site...Wicked awesome pics!!!!

luvscott4ever 03-23-2004 11:33 PM

Yep, I have that site in my favorites too!!! :D But now, I have yet another love of my life, besides Maynard, Scott, and Sully...It's.........Danny Carey!!! I just got back a little while ago from seeing him with his other band, Pigmy Love Circus....HE IS THE GOD OF THE KIT!!!!!!!! I couldn't take my eyes off of him!!! He is soooo YUMMY!!! I just love those Tool boys!!! Unfortunately, the punk kid in front of me got his drum stick :crying: I wanted one sooo bad!!! I was kind of hoping to get to meet him, but of course...NOT!!! I swear, I'm NEVER going to get to meet my idols...guess I'll just have to lust after from afar!! ;) Tonight would have been perfect too, I swear there was only about 50 people at this club...I don't think too many people know about them, but if you're a Tool fan, you maybe should!! Danny's the only reason I went to this show, but I do have to say, they were REALLY GOOD tonight!! Even if the lead singer is scary!! lol....Oh, well, I need to go heal my ears, they are still ringing from the music!! I need Tool!!! To get Maynard and Danny, together, in the same place....PRICELESS!! :D

luvscott4ever 03-23-2004 11:35 PM

PS: Sorry for the rambling on and on!! I'm still pretty hyped from the show and have Danny on the brain!! Damn, I love that man!!

Dogstar 03-24-2004 12:36 AM

LMAO, luvscott!!! I can hear your enthusiasm oozing through the keyboard!!! I actually have heard of PLC. They are brought up often on the Jerry Cantrell bb, but I can't say as I have heard their tunes. Are they playing with anyone or just solo? Do they have a web site? The Tool guys DO indeed kick azzzzz. I wish Adam Jones was ripping it up somewhere, too. He is awesome on the geetar!
Major bummer about the drumstick! You'll just have to get Josh's at APC ;). He's pretty bad-ass on the kit as well :D.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-24-2004 10:25 AM

Sounds like you had a killer time at that show, Karen. I've only heard of PLC because you've mentioned them. I'll have to check them out. Oh, and ramble as much as you like, we totally understand!

I LOVE that site. It's where I got most of my pics of Maynard.

luvscott4ever 03-24-2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

Are they playing with anyone or just solo? Do they have a web site? The Tool guys DO indeed kick azzzzz. I wish Adam Jones was ripping it up somewhere, too. He is awesome on the geetar!
Major bummer about the drumstick! You'll just have to get Josh's at APC ;). He's pretty bad-ass on the kit as well :D.

They are just doing a hand full of shows here in the Midwest...just solo...their web-site is pigmylovecircus.com...I sooo agree with you about Adam too...Is it fair? that ONE band, has it ALL!! To me, the greatest singer, drummer and guitarist!! EVER!!! Believe me, I will be flying all over the floors in NY and NJ to get band stuff from those guys!! Especially want Maynards water bottle!! ;) Did you hear what happened to Josh?? I read on the APC board that he broke his foot the other day, I'm thinking it was Monday, they still played, but he had to used his left foot to play!! Poor Guy!!! :(

Dogstar 03-24-2004 06:45 PM

OMG, no, I didn't hear about Josh!! Wow, that sucks! I wonder how he did that? Hey, btw, the tickets for Rochester came, and somehow we got these early entry passes. I have no idea what this means, but we get to go in at 6:30. Maybe it means a prime spot on the rail? :dancing: I'm going to call closer to the show and find out what that means :D.

luvscott4ever 03-25-2004 12:18 AM

Quote:

OMG, no, I didn't hear about Josh!! Wow, that sucks! I wonder how he did that? Hey, btw, the tickets for Rochester came, and somehow we got these early entry passes. I have no idea what this means, but we get to go in at 6:30. Maybe it means a prime spot on the rail? :dancing: I'm going to call closer to the show and find out what that means :D.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I've seen soooo many of those tix on e-bay, with the early entrance!!! And thinking, "Damn, I want that!!!" And WE GET IT!!! I'm sure it means you get in earlier than the general public? It's got to mean something *good* This is sooooooooo going to f*ckin" ROCK!!!! God, can April get here any SLOWER!!! Kerri, you ARE a flippen' Goddess!!! :bow: I wonder how many of the early entry they give out? I guess WE'LL find out!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAAY!!!! :bounce:

Dogstar 03-25-2004 01:44 PM

:dancing: Yeah, I'm guessing (I can't remember) but I think you had to be in the first 100 people to order tix or something. If that's the case, our azzes will be on that rail, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sooooo can't WAIT...And then we get Camden the next day...and Linda and I will be in Cincy the week before. HURRY UP, APRIL!!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-25-2004 02:36 PM

UMM.... Hello, I might not be in the pit with you guys, but I will be front row at Camden!! I am sooo looking forward to trying to hook up with you guys and Linda maybe after the show so we can drool and sigh for just a little while longer!! I'll be on a concert high and won't even get the chance to come down when I hit the PNC show again on Saturday. My seats are gonna suck but I don't care because I get to enjoy it all over again in a matter of 3 days. This is a big deal for me. My last live show was Creed on NYE!! Yes, it was over a year ago. Yeah, I know I'm lame but I have small children so I don't get to enjoy concerts as much. Plus, money always comes into play! This year it was a gift from my hubby for me to go to both shows. He knew how bad I really wanted to go and when he saw we had crappy seats for PNC , he let me shop e-bay and get front row seats for Camden. I wanted to be in the pit but he didn't so, I sacrificed just so I would be able to go. I don't think front row is to shabby anyways!! :thud: Just as long as I can see Maynard move :pant: :thud: I just need a live music fix sooooo bad!!

Dogstar 03-25-2004 02:43 PM

Kris, first row will be GREAT. Linda and I were 10 or 12 rows from the pit for Lollapalooza and the seats were GREAT in Camden. Don't worry, you KNOW we will hook up. ABSOFRICKENLUTELY!!! Luvscott and I will be on a concert high as well because we are seeing them the night before in Rochester, N.Y. :D!!! We'll be damn tired, too, but I know I will be running on adrenaline in a huge way, so I'm not worried, hehehe. And I'm on fricken vacation, so how bad can that be??? We are going to have a fricken BLAST, girl. April can't get here soon enough!!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-26-2004 04:40 PM

:thud: God, you guys are gonna be dragging. You have to drive all the way from Ny to Jersey!!!???? You guys will be going on sheer adrenaline. When you both get to Vegas, you'll probably fall over. If not you'll both do it as soon as you get home. :eek:

luvscott4ever 03-28-2004 01:06 PM

I'll fall over when I get home from Vegas!! :thud: We all know that having seen Maynard, can keep a girl up and alive for DAYS!!! :D And driving back from NY, we'll be knowing that we'll be seeing our *Man* again, so that will in itself keep us pumped!! And then we'll get to see you girls there, Kris and Linda! Can't ask for a better day!! We'll atleast have that Wednesday to re-coop too!! Like Kerri said: "Is it April Yet??!!!! Well thankfully, ALMOST!! Four weeks from today.....I'LL BE IN PHILLY!!!! YAY!!!!! :bounce:

Dogstar 03-28-2004 05:02 PM

Wooo-hooooooooooooooooooooooo, and I can't WAIT for you to get here...We're all going to have such a BLAST!!!!!!!!! :dancing: