CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   You know what's funny? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5998)

Lechium 03-03-2004 06:53 PM

You know what's funny?

Weapons of mass destruction were used only twice in the history of mankind (aside of testing).

First time in Hiroshima in 1945 and than couple hours later Nagasaki... they mostly killed civilians and were not targeting military areas at all... that's it, noone has used wmd since than... something for you guys to think about...

Steve 03-03-2004 07:27 PM

Why's that funny?

RMadd 03-03-2004 07:30 PM

You think it's funny b/c people make a big stink over heinous, untrustworthy dictators and responsible nations possessing these armaments?

GeeK_2004 03-03-2004 10:16 PM

I dont find anything funny about that ....

:wtf: :dunno:

creedsister 03-03-2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
I dont find anything funny about that ....

:wtf: :dunno:

whoooooooooo Girl You are so right u cant be wrong,,I forgot to laugh it was so funny!!!! I tell u something Funny Mcdonalds I waited like 10 mintues for the dude to bring me ketchup At the window!! He came back and told me he couldnt Find it...Geesh I would have bought it if he said they were out of it...But he couldnt find it!!!Please

RMadd 03-03-2004 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
But he couldnt find it!!!Please

Hey... you never know, maybe the guy was new but too damn scerred to ask.

Higher_Desire 03-04-2004 12:10 AM

I think he meant "funny" as "interesting." And, yes, it is interesting that they haven't been used since WW2. Hmm.

H-D :music:

HoundDog 03-04-2004 12:18 AM

Yep, funny as in interesting, doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.. :D

facelessman 03-04-2004 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium

First time in Hiroshima in 1945 and than couple hours later Nagasaki...

it was more like 3 days

Lechium 03-04-2004 02:55 AM

It is funny because the only country to ever use WMD is the one that is going all crazy about others having those. It's a lot like doctor who performs abortions, and is picketing abortion clinics in his spare time.

facelessman 03-04-2004 03:05 AM

well you have to consider that it was 1945 compared to 2003, truman compared to bush, and the fact that in 1945 we were the only ones to have this technology. now a country can simply buy it, which has and does happen.

WeatheredWoman 03-04-2004 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoundDog
Yep, funny as in interesting, doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.. :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggh!!! HoundDog!!! What happened to Ozzy??????

Ok ok soooooooooooooo Off-Topic... I know! :dunno:

TeriB19 03-04-2004 11:08 AM

Quote:

It is funny because the only country to ever use WMD is the one that is going all crazy about others having those. It's a lot like doctor who performs abortions, and is picketing abortion clinics in his spare time.

No, I don't believe it's like that analogy at all. I believe it's more like we saw the havoc that it wreaked back then and we don't want to see it happening again, anywhere to anyone. Faceless is right, any madman can get his hands on a WMD today and use it in any crazy way he chooses. I could see your point if every American president used WMD's like they were bullets, but 1945 was the first and last time atomic weapons were used.

GeeK_2004 03-04-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
whoooooooooo Girl You are so right u cant be wrong,,I forgot to laugh it was so funny!!!! I tell u something Funny Mcdonalds I waited like 10 mintues for the dude to bring me ketchup At the window!! He came back and told me he couldnt Find it...Geesh I would have bought it if he said they were out of it...But he couldnt find it!!!Please

:chillpill :chillpill :chillpill

RMadd 03-04-2004 12:49 PM

Quote:

perhaps a doctor who performed abortions 60 years ago, and now despises the practice.......