CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

devils_here 05-08-2003 07:24 PM

Just curious, how do you make yours? I actually watch my downloaded videos on Real One, pause it, hit print screen and then go into print shop pro and crop it and fix it up. I was wondering if there is an easier way?:confused:

Sheila63 05-09-2003 12:39 PM

I'm not sure, devils_here. marlsy was very sweet and helped me with the pic I have now. I've saved different pictures that I've on different websites and then try to size it.

devils_here 05-09-2003 12:57 PM

Well thanks anyway!:)

Sheila63 05-09-2003 05:51 PM

Maybe someone else can give us both some tips, devils_here.:)

JenRN 05-13-2003 08:05 PM

All right girls we need to get this thing fired up for Creedfest, I want it in full gear in 2 weeks!;) :dancing:

devils_here 05-13-2003 08:18 PM

I'll see what I can cook up!!!;)

Sheila63 05-13-2003 08:20 PM

Me too!:D ;)

Kim V. 05-13-2003 09:25 PM

Sorry I haven't posted in here in awhile, myself. Just had ALOT going on lately. Got through my daughter's b'day (more like an all-week thing, get together w/family, a baseball game, then her party w/her little friends - whew, mommy's beat!) Also, my best friend is moving away:( :crying: so I've been trying to spend as much time with her as possible. Now I'm suffering from allergies really bad and don't feel very well! :rolleyes: Pray for my peace, please!!! Hopefully things will start to calm down around here; gotta come up with a good one for this thread.....PEACE...

devils_here 05-14-2003 08:41 AM

Kim sorry to hear about your allergies and your best friend. I hope things get more peaceful for you.

Well here goes my fantasy. Hope you all like it!!:D

Okay, well to my wonderful surprise it just so happens that my mother's best friend owns a huge house in Maui and surprise surprise it is right next to Mr. Scott Stapp's house. I was offered the to stay there for the summer. About 2 days after I arrived I decide to be a polite and friendly neighbor and go and introduce myself. I walk over in my 2 piece bathing suit and flimsy cover-up, knock on the door and Scott opens it so I introduce myself and tell him I'm vacationing in the house next door for the summer. In the meantime his son Jagger comes flying up to the door. Being as curious as a 4 year old is asks who I am. I told him my name is Kim and that I came over to say hi. He asks if I want to come in and watch him swim? So of course instead of being rude Scott asks me to join them for lunch and a little swimming. I obviously say yes :rolleyes: !

We walk through the big beautiful house to the pool. He has on mid length shorts and nothing else:oogle:. His hair is long and wet and he is looking very very sexy. I have a very hard time paying attention to wear I am going. We get to the pool and sit down. Jagger immediatley goes running into the pool. So what else are the adults supposed to do but get to know each other. The afternoon goes on with us talking and laughing and having a great time! It just so happens that Jagger is staying at a friends house tonight and has to leave. So Scott says he's free tonight if I would like to go to dinner at this really cute resturant he knows. Again I say of YES!

I go back to the house to shower and get my perfect size 6 body(don't I wish) into this little black number that is sure to make him drool. He strolls over about 7 to pick me up with a small bouquet of flowers. He takes my hand and leads me to his car and opens the door for me (love that)! The resturant is candlelit and has a small dance floor. We have a wonderfully romantic dinner and he asks me if I want to dance. We make our way to the dance floor and slow dance for the next hour or so. It is magical.

As we are leaving he asks if I would like to come back to his house for a drink? Sure I say very calmly. Inside I am just flipping out:pant: When we do get back home I ask if he will excuse me so I can go change. I go home to put on some shorts and a little sweater. When I get back to his house he has candles lit and soft music playing and a bottle of wine opened by the pool. He too has changed into shorts. We have a few glasses of wine talking and sitting on the edge of the pool. He asks if I want to take a dip and I so no I don't have my suit on. He says it doesn't matter and proceeds to slowly take my hands and pull me in clothes and all. He is swimming around me while I am just hanging out on the side of the pool watching him. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back to just take in the whole night and I feel someone coming up between my legs. He swam up and gently picked me up by the waist and ever so gently planted a light feather kiss with just the slightest hint of tongue. Well I was shocked to say the least:thud:. Things progress and now it's not so gentle anymore. We managed to calm down for a minute or two while we climbed out of the pool. I started to shiver being wet and all. He said I'll be right back and left. I was just too shocked to do anything but stand there and drip. When he came back he had a towel. He said I don't think you'll need it right now though. He picked me up and carried me into the pool house which had huge pillows all over the floor. He layed me down ever so gently and dried me off and combed out my hair with such gentlness I immediatley fell in love. I turned to him and kissed him. There was such passion I thought I would fall over. He continues what he was doing but he now starts to dry the skin that is covered by my wet clothes. Needless to say I am no longer dressed or cold. :sex:

The rest of it I will leave to your imagination and mine :pant: :smokin:

I hope you enjoyed, I know I did!!:D

JenRN 05-14-2003 08:47 AM

WOO HOO!!!!!! Man That should bne in a romance novel or something!;) I am at work now and i have a huge ass smile on my face, you made my day! Awesome story!!!!!:clap:

devils_here 05-14-2003 09:28 AM

:D Glad you liked it. I LOVED concocting it!!!!:pant:

TeriB19 05-14-2003 09:31 AM

That was quite enjoyable and is it me or is it warm in here?:D

Sheila63 05-14-2003 12:15 PM

I was just thinking the same thing, Teri, LOL!! I'm taking a break at work right now and man, it is definitely hotter than usual in here right now.:pant: ;)

Kim V. 05-14-2003 12:32 PM

Wow Kim! That definitely lifted my spirits!! It IS hot in here!!;)

JenRN 05-15-2003 10:03 PM

All right lets get this thing fired up again!
I personally would LOVE to lick mouse off of Mark's biceps and well....... I would love to do a little something with Pop Rocks with Scott too!:embarass: :dancing: Oh yeah I can just see a bunch of laughing heyena's up at the hotel, no wonder we scared Mullet off from coming:lol: