CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

Kim V. 04-09-2003 01:44 PM

I think we scared Hayley away ladies! I want some of that choc. mousse!! Who knows what kind of fantasies it would induce for me?!?!? Look out Stapp!!

Sheila63 04-09-2003 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kim V.
Sorry Sheila; I forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed your fantasy as well!!  My pute's moving kind of slow tonight, so it's a little hard to keep up!!  

You guys are all like friends to me; I can't wait to meet you in person too; wish it was at CreedFest!

No problem, Kim.:D All of you are like friends to me too. I really enjoy my time with everyone.:D

As for the discussion here last night about meeting the guys in person, I'm like everybody else. I probably would be all tongue-tied or not able to say anything at all.:P But I definitely want the opportunity to find out some day!!:dancing:

Chocolate mousse is definitely a must for Creedfest!! I'm having all kinds of thoughts running through my head right now, especially after Teri mentioning licking mousse off of Mark's biceps!;) :embarass: :embarass:

JenRN 04-09-2003 09:07 PM

I can see us up all night at the hotel laughing like a bunch of hiena's at Creedfest!:D

TeriB19 04-09-2003 09:28 PM

I'm quite certain we rented all those hotel rooms just for showering and changing purposes anyway. I think you're right Jen, we'll be in one room laughing our butts off the whole weekend!!:roll:

Xterminator27 04-09-2003 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Between the chocolate mousse and the thought of licking the mousse from Mark's biceps, blood has already started to flow to certain places. Is it hot in here or is it just me???:embarass:

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS NASTY!!! I SWEAR IM GONA BARF HERE WHY TEH FUCK DID I READ THAT AHHHHHHHH

JenRN 04-09-2003 10:20 PM

X- you little shit you know to stay out of this thread! You come here because you love it and you know it!:P

Xterminator27 04-09-2003 10:27 PM

I cam here cuz its like, when u gona jump off that cliff, andu no ull regret it, but that makes uwanna do it more. but hwen u do it you regret it more than uthought u would whitch mnakes u wanna go more until that cliff goes off todays yesterdays tommorow untill they are equal and u fall into the water.

TeriB19 04-09-2003 10:43 PM

Just jump already, will you? If you can't stand the heat, stay out of this thread.

hayley 04-10-2003 04:21 AM

lol, x.

i am a chick and even this is a little too hot for my young eyes;)

Sheila63 04-10-2003 05:45 PM

I think we scared X and Hayley away with all the chocolate mousse talk!!;)

creedfan47a 04-10-2003 09:30 PM

Come on Hayley, be a woman! :D ;)

JenRN 04-10-2003 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Come on Hayley, be a woman! :D ;)

YEAH!;)

Bec, aren't you cute!:D

creedfan47a 04-10-2003 09:52 PM

Yeah, I just asked you if you like this one, in the Your Generation thread. :P

Kim V. 04-11-2003 11:31 PM

Well, I was off the board for 2 whole days, and I still don't see any more good ones in here!! C'mon, ladies, some of you are really slacking off here, LOL. As pres. of the Creed School of Fantasies, I'm a little disappointed here!! Jen, Founder and Creator of this thread, what do you have to say about this?! LOL

JenRN 04-12-2003 10:37 AM

LOL Kim... yeah it needs to spice up a little!:P I of course have a good one cooking but we need some other input then you Sheila and I!:D :D