CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mark--Soloing All Over The Place!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6364)

Gabriel 04-19-2004 05:57 PM

Mark--Soloing All Over The Place!!

Just wanted to let you all know that Mark ran into the wrestler Chris Jericho at the recording studio. Chris is working at the same studio prepping his next release with his band Fozzy. Chris asked Mark if he would like to do a guest solo on the Fozzy cd and Mark agreed and recorded it yesterday for him.

Michael

Steve 04-19-2004 05:59 PM

Wow, that's great info! Thanks for it!

Higher_Desire 04-19-2004 06:56 PM

YES! Chris Jericho rocks! It's a bit weird to hear his music because of watching him each week on WWE.

Thanks for the news, Michael.

H-D :naughty:

hayley 04-19-2004 07:10 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JERICHO!!! How awesome is that? WOW cool

Thanks Michael you just made my day

Echelon122 04-19-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Just wanted to let you all know that Mark ran into the wrestler Chris Jericho at the recording studio. Chris is working at the same studio prepping his next release with his band Fozzy. Chris asked Mark if he would like to do a guest solo on the Fozzy cd and Mark agreed and recorded it yesterday for him.

Michael

you're a post whore today LOL.

I don't follow Wrestling like I used to...I didn't realize Chris was still doing the band thing on the side....cool.

:smokin: :smokin:

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-19-2004 10:05 PM

He's definantly been all over the place. I can say 1 thing, I won't be able to buy all this!! He would have me living on the streets if we did!

Trees of Wisdom 04-19-2004 11:22 PM

Great news! Mark has been really busy. :eek:

facelessman 04-20-2004 02:04 AM

Quote:

Michael

no way, thats awesome. i wonder if he does that kinda stuff out of the goodness of his heart, or for a price.

aussiecreeder 04-20-2004 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
no way, thats awesome. i wonder if he does that kinda stuff out of the goodness of his heart, or for a price.

i'm sure he'll get paid for it, but its not something that is going to deliever the big bucks. something for a friend i think, and hey any excuse to do a solo! :D he is a busy boy, this is such great news although can we afford to buy this, michael angelo (i crave pizza no more) battio's cd, and obviously Submersed and the Creed stuff? lets take our credit cards to the cleaners! :D thats why i don't have one..........

Gabriel 04-20-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman

Actually he did it out of the goodness of his heart. Mark and I met Jericho last year in Tampa through a friend of ours Adam(Edge in the WWE). Jericho told Mark at the time that he was going to do a new Fozzy cd and asked him if he'd do a guest spot on it and Mark agreed. Nothing more was ever heard until Mark happened to run into him at the studio. Mark told him he remembered the convo in Tampa and that if Jericho needed him for anything he would do it. Mark is doing it as a favor and is taking no money for it.

Michael

aussiecreeder 04-20-2004 12:53 PM

Quote:

Actually he did it out of the goodness of his heart. Mark and I met Jericho last year in Tampa through a friend of ours Adam(Edge in the WWE). Jericho told Mark at the time that he was going to do a new Fozzy cd and asked him if he'd do a guest spot on it and Mark agreed. Nothing more was ever heard until Mark happened to run into him at the studio. Mark told him he remembered the convo in Tampa and that if Jericho needed him for anything he would do it. Mark is doing it as a favor and is taking no money for it.

Michael

wow that is very cool and quite generous! lets face it some of us will buy it purely for the sake of hearing Mark solo (and some of us will just download it). hey mark has the build for "sport-entertainment" maybe he could go in the WWE or whatever its called these days? :) So is Jericho the guitarist/vocalist for Fozzy? What style of music do they play? Straight-up rock I assume......

Michael one question you raised the possiblity of a press release about Creed's future, is that still on the cards? thanks for the update......

DangerousDan85 04-20-2004 01:33 PM

This is gonna be awesome! Jericho is my favorite wrestler and Fozzy rock, I got their 2nd cd Happenstance and their dvd that Jericho signed ('cause i preordered it). Now my favorite guitarist Mark is gonna be on their new cd, it doesn't get much better than that.

I remember hearing about Edge (Adam Copeland) going to a Submersed concert with Mark, that's cool that they're friends. Edge is also one of my favorite wrestlers, he just came back to the ring not that long ago, he was out like 15 months with a broken neck.

for those unfamilar with Fozzy, check out this bio

Fozzy Bio

JulieCitySlicker 04-20-2004 01:49 PM

I'm not a fan of wrestling, but that is really cool :)

Good on Mark :D

The Lithium 04-20-2004 02:27 PM

Micheal, you're just as awesome as your brother! Sad enough I don't know anyone of you, but as far as I know you're GOOD people! Mark always rate the fans higher than anyone and you... You go online to give us info that you wouldn't have to do. But you know that we love it, so you do it anyway. Man, I look up to you guys!

Higher_Desire 04-20-2004 05:51 PM

Quote:

Michael

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. You're friends with Edge!!!??? That's freaking awesome! Edge is my favorite star in the WWE right now. It kicked major arse last night when he and Chris Benoit won the world tag championships. Do you think you could put in a good word for me and maybe get me an autograph? Or have him convince the WWE to do another show in Boise (but not during the summer) and let me meet him for, like, five minutes?

I think I have a new best friend. :rolleyes:

H-D :eyes:

Bridge of Clay 04-20-2004 10:07 PM

I don't care, just want to hear it! :)

Wylde-Tremonti 04-20-2004 11:33 PM

Has Anyone Seen that YJStinger Commercial w/ him... He sounded Good... BUT DAMN... CHRIS, YOU DONT HAVE TO JUMP AROUND LIKE AN 80'S MORON!!!!! lol.... has anyone seen that? HILARIOUS!!!

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
Has Anyone Seen that YJStinger Commercial w/ him... He sounded Good... BUT DAMN... CHRIS, YOU DONT HAVE TO JUMP AROUND LIKE AN 80'S MORON!!!!! lol.... has anyone seen that? HILARIOUS!!!

Yeah, I've seen it. But with the stage name of "Mongoose McQueen" what do you expect?

facelessman 04-21-2004 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. You're friends with Edge!!!??? That's freaking awesome! Edge is my favorite star in the WWE right now. It kicked major arse last night when he and Chris Benoit won the world tag championships. Do you think you could put in a good word for me and maybe get me an autograph? Or have him convince the WWE to do another show in Boise (but not during the summer) and let me meet him for, like, five minutes?

I think I have a new best friend. :rolleyes:

i knew you were goin to freak out about that haha

hayley 04-21-2004 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
that's cool that they're friends.

Yeah I know, it's awesome, I never would have thought that. Jericho is like my second fav wrestler that's pretty cool.

Quote:

Do you think you could put in a good word for me and maybe get me an autograph?

Yeah and Michael while youre at it, get Edge to talk to Jeff Hardy and get an autograph for me :D lol :eek: I doubt it that's too much trouble but oh my god just imagine that....

Quote:

:laugh: I haven't seen the add, they dont' show stuff like that in NZ. :( Sounds pretty funny I bet he did a kick ass job.

hayley 04-21-2004 02:03 AM

Oh my gosh I just checked out that Fozzy bio, check out those leather pants Jericho has on :naughty:

The Lithium 04-21-2004 11:45 AM

"I think that you are real fit
Fit, fit, fit, but my gosh, don't you know it?" - The Streets. (Suck-ass song anyway).

DangerousDan85 04-21-2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

BUT DAMN... CHRIS, YOU DONT HAVE TO JUMP AROUND LIKE AN 80'S MORON!!!!! lol.... has anyone seen that? HILARIOUS!!!

that's just Moongoose being the most charismatic frontman in the history of rock! :roll:

Fozzy was stuck in Japan for 20 years because of a contract and bands like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, and Motley Crue all stole their material. But now Fozzy is back to take over.

They are HUGE ROCK STARS!!!

hey matt, did you know that Zakk Wylde auditioned for Fozzy, but he wasn't quite up to the level of Fozzy, so he didn't make the cut. lol

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 05:03 PM

I hope he didn't do a solo in "Don't You Wish You Were Me"

"And don't you wish you were me
the king of all you see?
And don't you wish you were me?

That song annoys the hell out me. I don't wish I was Jericho. He's a pompus ass. He deserved exactly what he got at WrestleMania. He turned into a soft wussy all gaa-gaa over Trish. That FDDBBFTBH!

H-D :ghost:

Sheila63 04-21-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I'm not a fan of wrestling, but that is really cool :)

Good on Mark :D

I'm not a wrestling fan either, but I think that's awesome!! I LOVE listening to Mark's solos. :) Thanks for the news and keeping us updated, Michael. I appreciate you sharing what you can with us.

Trees of Wisdom 04-21-2004 07:16 PM

Quote:

I hope he didn't do a solo in "Don't You Wish You Were Me"

"And don't you wish you were me
the king of all you see?
And don't you wish you were me?

That song annoys the hell out me. I don't wish I was Jericho. He's a pompus ass. He deserved exactly what he got at WrestleMania. He turned into a soft wussy all gaa-gaa over Trish. That FDDBBFTBH!

Dude, Trish is one hot momma. :eek:

aussiecreeder 04-21-2004 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
that's just Moongoose being the most charismatic frontman in the history of rock! :roll:

Fozzy was stuck in Japan for 20 years because of a contract and bands like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, and Motley Crue all stole their material. But now Fozzy is back to take over.

They are HUGE ROCK STARS!!!

hey matt, did you know that Zakk Wylde auditioned for Fozzy, but he wasn't quite up to the level of Fozzy, so he didn't make the cut. lol

:wtf: judas preist and iron maiden legends of rock stole off fozzy? zakk wylde tried out and wasen't up to the standard??????????

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom

Yeah she is, but she's still a FDDBBFTBH. Personally, I'm in love with Torrie Wilson. At least I've met her.

hayley 04-21-2004 07:41 PM

Quote:

Awww. I love Jericho because he's a bad boy. :D And yeah he was an ass with Trish but it was kinda funny.

Quote:

Yeah she's my favourite diva and she is so pretty.

Trees of Wisdom 04-21-2004 07:42 PM

Quote:

Yeah she is, but she's still a FDDBBFTBH. Personally, I'm in love with Torrie Wilson. At least I've met her.

FDDBBFTBH? :confused:

Trish is sexy and seductive, but Sunny was probably the hottest female in the WWE (WWF when she was around).

hayley 04-21-2004 07:52 PM

Ew Torrie looks fake

Stacy Keibler has to be second though on the pretty list...she's beautiful and doesn't act like a skank :eek:

benkenobi 04-21-2004 08:28 PM

Whoa!!! I've been out of the loop for a week or so with school and stuff. Can somebody sum up for me who or what Mark has been contributing solo stuff for? I would like to see a list so I can keep up with releases to hear the new stuff. :D Thanks!!!

aussiecreeder 04-21-2004 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Whoa!!! I've been out of the loop for a week or so with school and stuff. Can somebody sum up for me who or what Mark has been contributing solo stuff for? I would like to see a list so I can keep up with releases to hear the new stuff. :D Thanks!!!

so far to my knowledge we have;

Michael Angeleo (i crave pizza no more) Battio
Fozzy
am i missing anyone?

hayley 04-21-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi

Yeah it sucks when you have to go back to school.

If you go back to the first page, and read just the first post, the very first one, you will be happy. :D

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 11:14 PM

Quote:

FDDBBFTBH? :confused:

LOL. I was wondering when someone was going to ask that. It's what Jericho called Trish just after WrestleMania on his "Highlight Reel" on Raw. It stands for Filthy, Dirty, Disgusting, Brutal, Bottom-Feeding, Trash Bag HO!

hayley 04-21-2004 11:18 PM

I love Jerichos Highlight Reel, but it always ends up turning into shit for him lol

DangerousDan85 04-22-2004 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
:wtf: judas preist and iron maiden legends of rock stole off fozzy? zakk wylde tried out and wasen't up to the standard??????????

si senor

DangerousDan85 04-22-2004 12:48 AM

Quote:

LOL. I was wondering when someone was going to ask that. It's what Jericho called Trish just after WrestleMania on his "Highlight Reel" on Raw. It stands for Filthy, Dirty, Disgusting, Brutal, Bottom-Feeding, Trash Bag HO!

i remember when he first called Stephanie McMahon that back in 2000, it was hilarious

on the topic of WWE Divas, Trish and Stacy are my favorites, but Torrie's a babe also

benkenobi 04-22-2004 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
If you go back to the first page, and read just the first post, the very first one, you will be happy. :D

Yeah, I did read the first post when I first came in here. It's sounds awesome!!! I just wanted to know if there were any other side projects away from his side project.

hayley 04-22-2004 09:39 PM

Not that we know of, at the moment