CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Live CD Human Clay Tour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10424)

adparaiki 02-01-2006 06:18 AM

Live CD Human Clay Tour

admin edit >> removed link

hey I bought this last time it was listed and let me tell you I was very surprised at how good the quality was.

Creed sound awesome on this CD especially Stapp.

IamFilthy 02-01-2006 06:24 AM

Re: Live CD Human Clay Tour

Quote:

Originally Posted by adparaiki

hey I bought this last time it was listed and let me tell you I was very surprised at how good the quality was.

Creed sound awesome on this CD especially Stapp.

Actually,... that is the exact same thing that you could have downloaded as a torrent. Sounds like somebody downloaded it and sold it to you on ebay.:doh:

geletmote 02-01-2006 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamFilthy
Actually,... that is the exact same thing that you could have downloaded as a torrent. Sounds like somebody downloaded it and sold it to you on ebay.:doh:

Man ur picture of stapp is so scary

nagpo 02-01-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
Man ur picture of stapp is so scary

he looks like jesus

titan9 02-08-2006 10:21 PM

That same CD is available on BitTorrent sites. However, I tried to DL it and it got stuck at 88.5%. I'm not sure whether or not I'll actually be able to get a hold of it now.

IamFilthy 02-08-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
That same CD is available on BitTorrent sites. However, I tried to DL it and it got stuck at 88.5%. I'm not sure whether or not I'll actually be able to get a hold of it now.

Mine has been stuck at 88.6% for a week and a half now! I guess I'll have to delete the torrent since no one is obviously gonna seed!!

titan9 02-09-2006 12:12 PM

I'm probably going to keep my torrent in the hopes that someone seeds. I can guarantee that if I ever get the whole thing, I'll seed it for people.

The Lithium 02-09-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adparaiki

Why...?

Steve 02-09-2006 01:09 PM

We don't condone the selling of bootlegs.

The Lithium 02-09-2006 01:46 PM

So just sharing bootlegs then?

titan9 02-10-2006 09:58 AM

I just wanted to let people know that I came across a couple of Creed shows from 1998. One is from Orlando, Florida at Hard Rock Cafe, I think. The other is from House Of Blues, though I am not sure of the location. I'm in the process of creating and uploading a torrent for each so that people can get these shows. It took me a while to find these two shows(found them both on DC++ with a lot of searching) and I know how much some people want some live Creed stuff, so I thought I'd put these up and share with people. :)

Steve 02-10-2006 12:45 PM

I have an 'official' pressing of one of the 1998 House of Blues Orlando shows. I bought it from a cd store back when I was in highschool. It's a normal silver CD with artwork. The actual date of the show is 12/12/98:

http://www.creedfeed.com/tour/1998/12-12/

titan, as far as the Hard Rock Cafe bootleg you have, do you have a date on the show? According to the info I've collected, there's only two Hard Rock Cafe shows in 1998, one in Orlando on 4/18/98 and the other was in Las Vegas on 6/18/98. I've never seen either of these shows in the bootleg community. If you really do have one of these two, I'd definately trade you some shows for it....

titan9 02-10-2006 01:13 PM

Hmm, well, from what I gather, both are House of Blues shows but aren't the same. The one I am currently seeding onto torrentspy.com is from Orlando. Given the setlist of the show, I believe it is the one from 12/12/98. The other one, though, is a mystery and may have been mislabeled as being from H.O.B. I can't seem to figure out the date of that show. There are only a few setlists on the 'net from their '98 H.O.B. shows and none of them match the songs I have DLed. Here's the ones I've got from the mystery H.O.B. show:

Torn
Ode
Sister
Young Grow Old
In America
Wrong Way
Illusion
Say I
My Own Prison
One
What's This Life For?

EDIT: Ahh, I think I figured it out. I checked the setlists on the tour page and looked through each to see if any matched. Turns out, one did:

03-05-1998
Pittsburgh, PA
Grafitti Lounge

When I saw that, I remembered once listening to the live performance of "Unforgiven" from that show and how Stapp started singing Amazing Grace first. I just listened to it and it's the same thing I heard before. Someone on DC++ just mislabeled it.

Steve 02-10-2006 01:29 PM

The 3/5/98 show starts with someone introducing the band... he says "All the way from Talahassee, FL, Wind-up Records recording artist CREED" If that's how your bootleg starts, than that is the correct date :)

titan9 02-10-2006 01:53 PM

Yup, that's exactly how it starts. Thanks for the confirmation. I should be able to put that show up on torrentspy.com at some point this weekend, so that those interested in it can DL it.