CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Heaven at all? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3269)

Samuel 08-03-2003 10:54 AM

I answered creedfan what they said in a couple of posts,so I was not answering for you or anybody else for that matter.They said they do not believe in hell so dont answer saying our thoughts.Read Revelations 20:10 and verses 14 and 15.NIV.Thank you!

ZION1010 08-03-2003 04:27 PM

Where is 15 Niv Cant Find it

Samuel 08-03-2003 08:50 PM

It`s Revelation 20:10 and verses 14 and 15 New International Version Bible.Thank you!

ZION1010 08-03-2003 10:26 PM

I Thought You were Talking About One Of The Other Books N the Bible that starts with an N>>. im okay now ITs Always a blessing to hear From you Pray for my Coumputer ITs Giving Me trouble Allright

StrubesGuitar 08-03-2003 11:16 PM

Thanks Mel!ssa for the original Greek, very excellent.

creedfan47a 08-15-2003 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Samuel
I answered creedfan what they said in a couple of posts,so I was not answering for you or anybody else for that matter.They said they do not believe in hell so dont answer saying our thoughts.Read Revelations 20:10 and verses 14 and 15.NIV.Thank you!

Quote:

Originally posted by Samuel
Hi creedfan 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and Revelation 21:8.You do not accept that God will punish sin.

Firstly, Melissa can say whatever she likes in my defence. We have exactly the same beliefs. So, I agree completely with what she said about 1 Cor 6 and Rev 21. I never said that sinners will go unpunished. Have you read Psalm 37:20 and 28? "For the wicked themselves will perish..." and "... As for the offspring of the wicked ones, they will indeed be cut off." I know God will punish unrepentant sinners, I just do not believe that they will be condemned to a fiery hell to be tortured and poked by pitchfork-wielding demons for all eternity.

mel!ssa 08-17-2003 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by StrubesGuitar
Thanks Mel!ssa for the original Greek, very excellent.

You're welcome. Wanna know what those scriptures say in the exact translation? It's funny :D :

Matthew 23:33 "Serpents generatedones ofvipers, how shouldyouflee from the judgment ofthe Gehenna?"

2 Peter 2:4 - 6, 9, 12 "If for the God ofangels havingsinned not hespared, but topits ofgloom havingcastintoTartarus hegavebeside into judgment (ones)beingkept, and ofarchaic world not hespared... example of(things)being about(tocome) toirreverential(ones) [he]havingput... unrighteous(ones) but into day ofjudgment (ones)beingloppedoff tobekeeping... These(ones)... in the corruption ofthem also theywillbecorrupted."

1st Corinthians 6:9 "Or not haveyouknown that unjust(ones) ofGod kingdom not theywillinherit?"

Revelation 21:8 "the part ofthem in the lake the(one) burning tofire and sulphur."

Revelation 20:14 "And the death and the Hades werethrown into the lake ofthe fire."

Too bad i can't put the Greek letters on here... but it's pretty funny eh? :P Bit hard to read though...

Oh and Samuel: you are taking everything literally... Revelation is mainly symbolic... that's why it's a Revelation of John...?