CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The First Ever Alter Bridge Fansite! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6437)

lpshinoda11 04-26-2004 05:45 PM

The First Ever Alter Bridge Fansite!

I've been working on this site for like 2 weeks now, it's the first AB fansite in existence:

www.alterbridge.cjb.net

I forgot to ask to use some pictures but if I used one of your pictures I'm sorry but I was in a hurry to upload the site I need pics.

Trees of Wisdom 04-26-2004 06:28 PM

Good job on the site!

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-26-2004 06:51 PM

Steve will be happy that you linked CF on your site. It looks great, good job! :)

RMadd 04-26-2004 08:18 PM

that's pretty cool

Jez 04-26-2004 08:38 PM

Cool, but why have a fan site when you haven't even heard the music yet?
Granted, I'm sure the music is going to be awesome, but it just seems weird to me to start a fan-site or claim to be a fan when you haven't even heard one single note yet.

*shrug*

Trees of Wisdom 04-26-2004 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpshinoda11
I've been working on this site for like 2 weeks now, it's the first AB fansite in existence:

www.alterbridge.cjb.net

I forgot to ask to use some pictures but if I used one of your pictures I'm sorry but I was in a hurry to upload the site I need pics.

Where did you hear that "Metalingus" is the first single.

Bridge of Clay 04-26-2004 11:13 PM

So you're using my banner without asking for my permission?!

At least you could have PM'ed me...

Trees of Wisdom 04-26-2004 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed

Haha, I was thinking that too.

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-26-2004 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
Where did you hear that "Metalingus" is the first single.

I remember seeing it on here somewhere.

Higher_Desire 04-26-2004 11:37 PM

Cool job on the site. Just one suggestion. Maybe you could try to find an actual picture of the bridge and include the little bio of it that is somewhere on this board.

H-D :glasses:

Bridge of Clay 04-26-2004 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I remember seeing it on here somewhere.

No, we said that Metalingus was the only song name we knew, but it'd be changed for the album.

lpshinoda11 04-26-2004 11:54 PM

Quote:

No, we said that Metalingus was the only song name we knew, but it'd be changed for the album.

Now I know, I'll change that tomorrow and I'll also be adding a feature to the site, every week I'll be hosting a full length album by some random band so tomorrow it could be Creed and the week after it could be Korn.

Tomorrow I'll prolly host My Own Prison.

Oh and I'll add Brian's band Head Heavy to my link section.

facelessman 04-27-2004 12:26 AM

looking good, looking good

hayley 04-27-2004 01:23 AM

Yeah I've posted there, yay for me :D It's a cool site, looks really good

Jez 04-28-2004 01:30 AM

Quote:

every week I'll be hosting a full length album by some random band

That's illegal, ya know ;)

Trees of Wisdom 04-28-2004 01:37 AM

It'd be better if it's every month and not week, IMO.

RockGoddess 04-28-2004 06:53 AM

Metalingus will not be the first single. It's too heavy. And that name will have been changed by the time the cd drops. :)

Site looks nice by the way!

lpshinoda11 04-28-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
That's illegal, ya know ;)

According to law I can only do it by the week, if I do it by the month like Trees Of Wisdom was saying then it's illegal, cause they only have a week to get the album before it gets switched.

plummer 04-28-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

According to law I can only do it by the week, if I do it by the month like Trees Of Wisdom was saying then it's illegal, cause they only have a week to get the album before it gets switched.

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. How can it be legal to let people download songs for free for a week, but not a month??? Isn't any unauthorized downloading of songs/albums illegal?

Steve 04-28-2004 02:26 PM

Quote:

It's illegal to distribute songs for a second if you don't own the copyright to the music or you don't have permission to do so. And please don't post links to or discuss distributing the music on your own site on the forums. We try to abide by the laws here.

Oh, and btw, just before this gets mentioned, bootlegs not the same as actual record label releases (unless the label released a bootlegged cd). Bootlegs are fine so long as the label doesn't contact me or you or whoever and ask that the bootlegs not be distributed.

Wylde-Tremonti 04-28-2004 05:02 PM

Quote:

www.alterbridge.cjb.net

CreedPit Brian Marshall Gallery
Go to Creed Pit they Have Plenty of Good Marshall Pics...
AND PLEASE
If you need any Graphics i'd be happy to make them!

Bridge of Clay 04-28-2004 09:59 PM

I don't mind if you use my graphics. But you should've asked for it or at least said thanks here, or create a "thanks page" on your site.

creedsister 04-28-2004 11:30 PM

Quote:

Uh Oh,,,,,,,Btw Great job guys :jam: :jam:

hayley 04-29-2004 04:59 AM

That's what I thought, uh-oh :laugh: You should just be happy that he thought your banner was pretty enough to go on his site

Bridge of Clay 04-29-2004 10:06 PM

/me slaps Hayley on her head with a large trout!