CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New Bruce Springsteen Album This Fall (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6380)

SmilinSkullRing 04-24-2004 06:50 PM

So true DS. His final show at Shea clocked in at almost 3 1/2 hours!!!

I plan on responding to Mr. Anderson's post later. Storm watches right now....not good. :(

creeddane 04-25-2004 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
The younger bands could learn a thing or two from the Boss about touring.

Hell yeah :D

creeddane 04-25-2004 01:09 PM

maybe my new name should be Agent Smith :D

creeddane 04-25-2004 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing
Who are you? My new best friend? ;) :o

maybe ;) :D

SmilinSkullRing 04-25-2004 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeddane
maybe my new name should be Agent Smith :D

LOL. :D

SmilinSkullRing 04-25-2004 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeddane
maybe ;) :D

:hugs:

;)

SmilinSkullRing 04-25-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson
I do not care if he was signed on the same record label as Bob Dylan. The fact remains that he is overrated. People hype him up too much. He is not that great. Many artists deliver passion and emotion 10 times of what that guy does and they don't get the same credit. Maybe they haven't been around as long or maybe its just that they don't get the constant media attention Mr. Springsteen does. And please do not use his name in the same sentence as Mr. Dylan. That guy is a true legend. But in the end I still stand by what I say, hes too damn overrated.

It's not about him being on the same record label as Dylan. I was just giving you some perspective about who discovered him - a guy who, it just so happens, has discovered a lot of great talent. I guess that means he isn't going to waste his time on some "no talent" kid in the early '70s when rock needed a rock musician. I seriously believe you haven't seen much of Bruce to think anyone especially many deliver the passion and emotion more than him. Bruce doesn't come close to getting constant media attention. Instead of worrying about Bruce you should be worrying about all of the crap surrounding horrible corporate made musicians such as American Idol and many rock bands today.

Mr.Anderson 04-25-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing
It's not about him being on the same record label as Dylan. I was just giving you some perspective about who discovered him - a guy who, it just so happens, has discovered a lot of great talent. I guess that means he isn't going to waste his time on some "no talent" kid in the early '70s when rock needed a rock musician. I seriously believe you haven't seen much of Bruce to think anyone especially many deliver the passion and emotion more than him. Bruce doesn't come close to getting constant media attention. Instead of worrying about Bruce you should be worrying about all of the crap surrounding horrible corporate made musicians such as American Idol and many rock bands today.

I don't like the guy and never will. He's been around for awhile and damn good for him. Too me he isn't a great guitar player or song writer. And I don't even think he puts on that good of a live show. This is my opinion and your not going to change it. And don't even go into that stupid ass show American Idol. I hate every attempt the music business does in order to try to invent the next britney spears or timberlake. Pop Sucks!

SmilinSkullRing 04-25-2004 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson
I don't like the guy and never will. He's been around for awhile and damn good for him. Too me he isn't a great guitar player or song writer. And I don't even think he puts on that good of a live show. This is my opinion and your not going to change it. And don't even go into that stupid ass show American Idol. I hate every attempt the music business does in order to try to invent the next britney spears or timberlake. Pop Sucks!

Yeah, I can see we aren't going to agree. I'm just trying to give you the facts about Bruce since I try to know everything about him considering he's my favorite musician. Many people believe he's great inside and outside of the music industry then we have people with your views. Though, no one (whether you like him or not) can dispute the energy he gives at his shows.

Popular music being pop doesn't necessarily suck, but yes Justin and Britney do especially Britney, Christina, etc, etc.