CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

TrulyAmazing 06-23-2010 12:37 AM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
Numb :(:crying: :mad:

it will pass :hugs: i,ll pray for your comfort in jesus name....:hugs: :hugs:

GeeK_2004 06-24-2010 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
it will pass :hugs:

only time will tell

one word how i feel: confused

TrulyAmazing 06-24-2010 02:04 AM

Quote:

only time will tell

one word how i feel: confused

.....there comes a time when swiftly we out grow our confusion If we Keep JESUS First In Our Life And His Will Even If We Dont Know Yet YA still Gotta Hold On, i have always said, That Without Confusion there can be no understanding, it does come, but we have to tell the things that are bringing confusion, in our minds or wherever, THAT JESUS CHRIST IS MY OVERCOMER AND Has The Power By The Blood And The Reconcile Of His Cross, To Do What In Myself I Cant, God Wants You To Be Free Happy And Be All He Plans For You To Be Regardless Of Things On The Past Present Or Future Depth Or heigth.....if for a momeant you awake, you can SEE that he is on your side, We Walk By Faith Not By Sight, In these times of wars and contempts its hard to see THATS WHY WE HAVE FAITH, It Is Written I Have Not Seen Or Heared The Things In Which GOD prepares For Those Who Love Him, :hugs: Peace Be With In JESUS NAME...Geek2004, And I Pray Your Confusion Rests,

GeeK_2004 06-28-2010 11:47 AM

Stressed

TrulyAmazing 06-28-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Stressed

Stress, Sometimes can be a good thing, it awakes us and keep our priortiys moving....But to much stress is no good, so when it emerges we slow down take deep breathes and realize that the breathe be :) beautiful.....PRAISE JESUS, I,ll Pray For Your Calming Emerging Place, In Jesus Name, :hugs: One day At A Time Sweet Jesus,

JulieCitySlicker 07-02-2010 11:37 AM

Crappy!!!
I might have to have my gallbladder removed.

TrulyAmazing 07-02-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Crappy!!!
I might have to have my gallbladder removed.

i recall my julie girl when i had my removed, i was numb from the anastisha, did,nt realize that because i was so out of it, i thought they had removed my bladder b/c i could,nt take a leak, and then cried, for my tallica Cd,s To Comfort My Pain....:hugs: Its Best You Have It Removed Those Things Suck...ME AND DONNA, :roll: true story Had Kidney Stones One Time About Like A Month Apart.... Praise JESUS...NOW WE CAN FEEL The Joy From That Pain.... Lets All Be Well....Up Date Us Julie, Loves Ya......:rockon:

GoodGodGirl23 08-20-2010 04:43 PM

Fine

TrulyAmazing 08-20-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
Fine

:hugs: :hugs:, good life could,nt get any better for us, but try not to act to happy, :laugh: we are the joy of pain, PINHEAD, hellraiser, like Lemmy, :cool: i own that freaking card table you freak, and i dont like ya, making love to love to mountain lions, and i,ll put a spell on you, :) great old video, .............:rockon: feeling alright in the noise in the lights,

JulieCitySlicker 08-20-2010 09:21 PM

This past week has been full of so many mixed emotions. Stress because of my ged test and housing situation, anger from some crap that happened from my cousin bashing my mom, Sadness because my sister is moving farther away this weekend. I was able to spend a few days with her last week and I stayed until Tuesday of this week. Relief from getting my ged test done, happiness...well let's just say that I haven't had that feeling in a long time.

TrulyAmazing 08-20-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

This past week has been full of so many mixed emotions. Stress because of my ged test and housing situation, anger from some crap that happened from my cousin bashing my mom, Sadness because my sister is moving farther away this weekend. I was able to spend a few days with her last week and I stayed until Tuesday of this week. Relief from getting my ged test done, happiness...well let's just say that I haven't had that feeling in a long time.

:hugs: :hugs: turn,en into raindear and mice, my julie, :laugh: works for me, im almost done with mine, except for english and math the english though is a conspiracy, :laugh: you just gotta take your time with it, its been one of my life long dream to get mine, :laugh: serious, happiness is something thats an emotion based, what works for some dont work for others, and you can never depend on it for securtiy because it will fail you, its better just to be, stand in faith, and be happy with the life god has given you, even if it sucks, :hugs: :hugs: its your life, somebody must live it, sis loves ya,

JulieCitySlicker 08-20-2010 10:00 PM

Hahaha! Thanks :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

nagpo 08-21-2010 04:28 AM

Fat.

Faceless Man 93 08-21-2010 09:55 AM

Blessed.

Big thank you to TrulyAmazing for the comforting PMs, ROCK ON MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!

VJ Raven 08-21-2010 01:43 PM

AWESOME!!! :cool:

TrulyAmazing 08-21-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
AWESOME!!! :cool:

i bet at that time, huh?

TrulyAmazing 08-21-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93
Blessed.

Big thank you to TrulyAmazing for the comforting PMs, ROCK ON MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!

:hugs: :hugs: No Probleam No Probleam, Sissy Knows, if we are part of the plauge, we are part of the great comforting AMEN, AND AMEN, GOD IS WITH US, Emanuel, JESUS IS HIS NAME, WE WILL ROCK ON,

TrulyAmazing 08-21-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Fat.

yeah me to :laugh: my midol, is wearing off, the chest pain emerges, :laugh: :laugh:

TrulyAmazing 08-21-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Hahaha! Thanks :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

you welcome my julie girl :hugs: :hugs: it will be ok, im telling ya it is easier for the heavens and the earth to pass, than one tittle thats one tittle of the law to pass, you fight the good fight, i dont care if you stand in the water angery or sad or in wating you just stand in the water and walk in faith, we be a generation that cant turn to doubt for to long, Just KEEP THE FAITH, :hugs: :hugs: things will by pass, by pass my julie, how do i put this .....YOU HAVE TO PRAY, Everyday it dont matter for what or who, STRENGETH is needed most, for everyone, moods swings pass , its called vitialtiy you NO YOU are alive, and cant always make it cozy my julie girl for the dunghill nesters, i cant wait to reach that place where nothing will bother me, TILL then WE HAVE a fight to pruesue .... the warriors rise, let it rise in you, and its better if we have faith together becomes stronger not separate, peace be with you julie.....

JulieCitySlicker 08-29-2010 09:46 PM

OVERIT!!!! Ask me what and I'll say EVERYTHING!!!!

TrulyAmazing 08-29-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

OVERIT!!!! Ask me what and I'll say EVERYTHING!!!!

:hugs: no you dont want to do that, keep balance gravitiy, and prespective, in all things, wise has the serpent, harmless, as the dove, it will be worth it when the east wind rises, :laugh: :laugh: loves ya my julie, take it easy, sis was kiding, about the fist thing, anyways, peace be with you JULIE IN JESUS NAME, in all things, :bounce: blessings and strengeth,

JulieCitySlicker 08-31-2010 06:25 PM

depressed :(

TrulyAmazing 09-01-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

depressed :(

:hugs: i da knows it, you know sissy cant have that for long, :hugs: my julie girl, like ronnie preached da bo bo in da dark, see that crap you listen to, my julie girl, it depresses me, IF IT WAS,NT THE LORD WHO WAS ON OUR SIDE, Then Where We Would Be, you get to feeling better, julie, keep your foot where it is, :laugh: :laugh:

JulieCitySlicker 09-02-2010 08:58 PM

Inspired

TrulyAmazing 09-03-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Inspired

julie, loves, ya, thats, wonderfull, :hugs: :hugs: lovey just wonderfull, anything that be of good report, to block the evil horde.......MUHE HA HA HA, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, IN ALL THINGS....

GeeK_2004 09-03-2010 12:24 AM

uneasy...hestate

GeeK_2004 09-05-2010 12:11 AM

confused

bilal 09-11-2010 03:20 AM

Isolation!!!

TrulyAmazing 09-12-2010 09:16 PM

Lunarish.....:scared: not really.....its the halloween, vibe, All Alice All The Time.......:jam: start early....

JulieCitySlicker 09-13-2010 08:16 PM

Prettydarngoodtoday!

TrulyAmazing 09-14-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Prettydarngoodtoday!

:hugs: :hugs: thats WONDERFULL !!! JULIE, ALL,for you, my julie girl, :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 09-20-2010 07:13 PM

Meh :chair:

TrulyAmazing 09-21-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Meh :chair:

:hugs: will excuse me, but i think you,ve got my chair, no thats, one not taken dont, mind if u set here, thinking how many poor dudes have used Geroge,s lines on a friday night, there is never enough to around...:hugs: :hugs: i knows my julie to many worlds, and only one reigns, above all..... loves ya...:hugs: easy on the usage of MB.s :laugh: i asume the usage of that chair was needed, :peacelove

GeeK_2004 09-23-2010 01:42 PM

Blah

Faceless Man 93 09-23-2010 05:02 PM

Besides pain from my recovery from my recent hospital stay, my feeling is blessed. Simply blessed.

JulieCitySlicker 09-24-2010 12:37 PM

Feeling okay today

TrulyAmazing 09-24-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Feeling okay today

Good Good, my julie gal, good, feel so gone my julie girl...:hugs: :hugs: but cool now :cool: work goes on...:coffee: PRAISE JESUS, and nobody dies....:bump: :laugh: home sweet home, :rainbow: :rockon:

TrulyAmazing 09-24-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93
Besides pain from my recovery from my recent hospital stay, my feeling is blessed. Simply blessed.

we need to change title of this thread....TO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEAM RIGHT NOW, :hugs: you are blessed praise jesus, .....:rockon: peace be with you in jesus name....nothing dont ease the pain....we learn to deal PRAISE JESUS...A Joy You Recive Not From The World, :laugh: hopefully the after pains subsides...

JulieCitySlicker 09-25-2010 10:14 AM

ALLERGIES :eek:

TrulyAmazing 09-25-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

ALLERGIES :eek:

Having A Steven Q Urkle Momeant,:roll: My Julie Girl.....IM Having A SUPERSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, momeant Lets Put In The Nerd Alert, Today, Moving stuff around, fall cleaning , these momeants should not be mistaken for a disaster, cant find the dorky ICON, :D SUPERSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR