CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   They Played Weathered! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=501)

Creed18 11-14-2002 10:14 AM

They Played Weathered!

I cant beleive I actually heard weathered on the radio. Even though it was 2:30 in the morning it was still awesome! Hopefully it will catch on unlike dsd. Im definitely going to request it as much as i can. Everybody else should too.;)

Siana 11-14-2002 10:17 AM

wow.you're lucky :)

Creed18 11-14-2002 10:31 AM

I know. It was wierd too because i was half asleep when it happened and i thought it was my cd so i was looking all over for my cd player and was stumbling all over the place and knocking things over. :silly:

Siana 11-14-2002 10:32 AM

hahhaha,i can picture this right now :P

Steve 11-14-2002 11:04 AM

I've heard Weathered a few times on two different radio stations here.

Unforgiven Fan 11-14-2002 05:05 PM

weathered will probably catch on more than DSD becuase Weathered is Creed but DSD is some band trying to please the pop rock sence...

PaulMcCoygirl 11-14-2002 10:41 PM

Wowo you're lucky! My local radio station doesn't even put on a new song until the band is about to reelease another single.:rolleyes:

Mulletman 11-14-2002 10:46 PM

i havent heard it here

BigBassDrummer 11-15-2002 01:00 AM

Yeah, I've heard it here a few times.... and its catching on big too! The DJ here (doesn't love Creed a whole lot) played the song and when he came back on he paused for about 5 seconds and then said, "damn... that is by FAR my favorite Creed track in a LONG time... like, since MOP"

cool, huh?

souldancer 11-15-2002 02:48 AM

Thanks for the encouragement...with our Sac show just 2.5 weeks away I was going to start requsting something BESIDES OLB and MS...That song is soooo great, and I am sure the band is really feeling those lyrics now..

Dogstar 11-15-2002 04:44 AM

I haven't heard it here yet, either, but the radio does seem Creed friendly, even if the DJs are not. Today, one of them said that he heard that the band Seether was described as S. Africa's answer to Creed. He groaned after that and said he was worried, but then heard Seether and liked them. Obviously not a Creed fan, grrrrr.

JenRN 11-15-2002 04:46 PM

I have not even heard DSD on the radio here!!! I really don't listen to the radio much due to lack of good music!!! But I can't wait for them to release Weathered, I have to say it is one of my most favorite Creed songs. Lucky to hear them play it live 2 times, last 2 shows they did not play it:( I hope they put out a vidoe for it too!!!!!!!

Read JDM 11-15-2002 05:30 PM

I feel like Creed's last few singles, except for OLB, have mostly not done well. I mean, I love Bullets and all, and I think it's one of their best songs, but it never got the amount of airplay it needed to truly catch on. The same went for DSD, which I feel like they've already given up on.

TeriB19 11-15-2002 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I have not even heard DSD on the radio here!!!   I can't wait for them to release Weathered

Ditto. OLB and MS are the only cuts from Weathered that any of our local stations will play. The Philly stations play a wider selection of Creed, but still haven't heard DSD.

PaulMcCoygirl 11-16-2002 12:13 AM

Okay I know this is WAY off the subject but how did y'all get those little pictures under your user names? :confused: