CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp in the News Again (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6418)

Shadow 04-23-2004 10:19 PM

Stapp in the News Again

Here is an article from the Miami Herald

Posted on Fri, Apr. 23, 2004

VELVET UNDERGROUND

The chic elite were out last weekend at the Ritz Carlton-South Beach for a big to-do featuring a Valentino fashion show and today's versions of Rockefellers, Vanderbilts and Rothschilds. On Wednesday, the who's who of local society flocked to Bal Harbour Shops for a big to-do at Christian Dior.

Although propriety and etiquette were of the order at Bal Harbour and over at the Ritz, up the block at the Shore Club was an unsightly situation involving Creed lead singer Scott Stapp and DanceStar USA's Ben Turner and Andy Ruffell . Proving that men will be boys, the fight ensued over a woman who, while in the company of Stapp's entourage, decided to make conversation with Turner. Bad move. The end result was a bloody nose, a visit to Mount Sinai's emergency room and a vow that, no matter how successful a dance remix of a Creed song may be in the future, the pious rock band will not be allowed to appear on stage at any DanceStar USA Dance Music Awards Show anytime soon. VU was unable to reach them for comment.

It's doesn't sound like Scott was the one who received the punches. Who knows - maybe somebody in his "entourage" was the one that threw the punch. And do you think that Creed would really ever want to be seen on DanceStar's stage?

Julbright 04-23-2004 11:43 PM

Thanks for posting that - although it breaks my heart - don't want him in any trouble. That passion is good for some things but not when it comes to anger...

facelessman 04-24-2004 01:00 AM

ahhh, scott is a fighter! thats what im tallkin about, haha jk. i hope the police werent involved in this.

unforgiven_11 04-24-2004 02:05 AM

Stapp in the News Again

I always thought Stapp was a lover not a fighter... :o

hayley 04-24-2004 03:56 AM

Well its not like none of US have gotten into any fights, now come on.

That is bad though, pretty sad to read that, but thanks for sharing the information, it wasn't very straight forward as to who got what, but anyhow, naughty Stappy, and over a girl? Oooh I wonder who

tremonti4life04 04-24-2004 01:51 PM

Oh how i wished for that boxing match between stapp and puss...i mean fred durst. Stapp would have put a damn beating on him. and on another note, what the hell is dance star. This is pretty good news, it just goes to show that stapp hasnt lost his touch!

Higher_Desire 04-24-2004 02:38 PM

:note: "I'm a freedom fighter no remorse, raging on the holy war, soon they'll come a day, when you're face to face with me." :note:

Oh, Scott, Scott, Scott. What are we going to do with you. Maybe he needs to read a copy of that anger management pamphlet he sent to Fred Durst.

Why did the autor say "pious rock band"? Pious is another way of saying Christian (or, religious actually).
pi-ous (pí'es) adj. 1 having or showing religious devotion 2 seemingly virtuous 3 sacred 4 beloved devotion to the gods.

H-D :suave:

tremonti4life04 04-24-2004 02:41 PM

Oh how i wished for that boxing match between stapp and puss...i mean fred durst. Stapp would have put a damn beating on him. and on another note, what the hell is dance star. This is pretty good news, it just goes to show that stapp hasnt lost his touch!

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
:note: "I'm a freedom fighter no remorse, raging on the holy war, soon they'll come a day, when you're face to face with me." :note:

Oh, Scott, Scott, Scott. What are we going to do with you. Maybe he needs to read a copy of that anger management pamphlet he sent to Fred Durst.

Why did the autor say "pious rock band"? Pious is another way of saying Christian (or, religious actually).
pi-ous (pí'es) adj. 1 having or showing religious devotion 2 seemingly virtuous 3 sacred 4 beloved devotion to the gods.

H-D :suave:

Damn euphemisms!

hide 04-25-2004 08:35 AM

i know he's a target being a celebrity and all but he has being in a couple of fights of late. i don't know the full story obviously but it is concerning. more importantly did he win the fight? :D

Bridge of Clay 04-25-2004 06:30 PM

what's up with him? I'm kind concerned about Stapp. He's been in 3 bar fights lately...that we heard of. I hope those the only ones.

And we don't even hear a word about his projects. I wish Amy would post here! She's so cute! :p

Kim V. 04-25-2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
i know he's a target being a celebrity and all but he has being in a couple of fights of late. i don't know the full story obviously but it is concerning. more importantly did he win the fight? :D

Yes, he is a target, not only because he's a celeb, but people love to bash him in particular. I sometimes wonder if some of this stuff is staged, planned, whatever. I mean, in one fight he was in a few yrs. ago, someone was actually there with a camera, taking a picture of him looking aggressive, etc. I think sometimes the media just loves to see him, and other celebs, get in fights so they can publish that, vs. "good" press, and make more $$$. I mean, Stapp does need to learn to control his temper, especially in those situations, because he's giving them exactly what they want. If he could just control his temper and be the bigger man and walk away, they'd probably stop trying to get him riled....well, one can hope, can't one? :D It just seems so opposite of what his lyrics say - "Just give love to all" and "the only difference is to let love replace all our hate" - he needs to learn to make his lyrics a reality in his personal life.

JulieCitySlicker 04-25-2004 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Well its not like none of US have gotten into any fights, now come on.

That is bad though, pretty sad to read that, but thanks for sharing the information, it wasn't very straight forward as to who got what, but anyhow, naughty Stappy, and over a girl? Oooh I wonder who

I've never gotten into any physical fights before, but I have been in a few verbal fights though ;)

Trees of Wisdom 04-25-2004 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
what's up with him? I'm kind concerned about Stapp. He's been in 3 bar fights lately...that we heard of. I hope those the only ones.

And we don't even hear a word about his projects. I wish Amy would post here! She's so cute! :p

Who's Amy?

Is one of the three when Scott got face-to-face with Justin Timberlake?

Bridge of Clay 04-25-2004 08:07 PM

Amy's Stapp's young sister, who sang back vocals in DSD. Have I ever said she's cute? :P

aussiecreeder 04-25-2004 09:04 PM

Quote:

Amy's Stapp's young sister, who sang back vocals in DSD. Have I ever said she's cute? :P

na i don't think you have, do you want to now? who's the one who did the shoot in FHM, Ralph or whichever one it was? i was shocked to hear about that......

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-25-2004 11:55 PM

You know Fox has that celebrity boxing, I'd love to see Stapp go against Fred Durst and Justin Timberlake. Scott is kind of short and small so he could get in some great body shots.

hayley 04-26-2004 12:24 AM

Like in the balls

Shadow 04-26-2004 02:19 PM

I have pictures of both Aime and Amanda. I will find them and post them in this thread later, when I have some time to upload them.

GeeK_2004 04-27-2004 10:42 AM

Quote:

Like in the balls

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

creedlvr 04-27-2004 10:18 PM

what other fights has he been in lately?

Shadow 04-28-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
what other fights has he been in lately?

In January of this year he was in a fight at the SkyBar in Miami Beach. I have the article. I will find it tonight and post it.

I know, I know, I still have to post Amanda and Amie's picture too.

Shadow 04-28-2004 03:04 PM

This information was originally posted in The Miami Herald 1/30/04

Over at the Skybar, which seems to have mailed out an excessive amount of VIP cards to the delight of many a surprised receipient, Creed lead singer Scott Stapp apparently had more than his fill of beverages and had to be calmed down by security after errantly throwing punches at one of the people in his posse

Amanda's picture (with Scott from Februay 2004)Scott and Amanda Stapp

Amie Stapp in the DSD Video Amie Stapp

JenRN 04-28-2004 04:30 PM

I guess he missed his calling BOXING....... LOL. I can see him being a little hurricane of fury. I would love to see him beat Fred Durst to the ground, that punk deserves some blows.

hayley 04-29-2004 05:09 AM

Amiee is quite pretty, they must have the same taste in sunglasses :laugh:

creedlvr 04-29-2004 10:52 AM

Thanks Shadow! Boy ... I really wish he'd stay out of trouble!

Shadow 04-29-2004 03:03 PM

Quote:

Amiee is quite pretty, they must have the same taste in sunglasses :laugh:

That's Amanda in the picture with Scott (with the sunglasses). It was taken at a Maxim party in Los Angeles. If I remember correctly it was for the all-star Basketball game (or something like that - I have no clue when it comes to basketball:D )

hayley 04-29-2004 04:18 PM

Oh, whoops, that was supposed to be Amanda :laugh:

The Lithium 05-01-2004 08:15 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I agree... He truely sings awesome and write awesome lyrics, but hell!! Stop fight! Your fans are worried about you man!

Quote:

This ain't the first time you say that!

ToneRocc 07-10-2008 12:49 PM

Re: Stapp in the News Again

Amie and Amanda are two beautiful and cool ass chics. I've known them for about 12 years now and Amie and I have been on and off dating for like 10 years. She actually stayed the night at my cribo the other night. :D Not trying to be pompus or anything... lol Anyways, two good friends of mine and Amie, I absolutely love...been through alot with that girl...

Anyways, I'm sure they'd appreciate the nice comments.

Peace.

TrulyAmazing 07-11-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToneRocc
Amie and Amanda are two beautiful and cool ass chics. I've known them for about 12 years now and Amie and I have been on and off dating for like 10 years. She actually stayed the night at my cribo the other night. :D Not trying to be pompus or anything... lol Anyways, two good friends of mine and Amie, I absolutely love...been through alot with that girl...

Anyways, I'm sure they'd appreciate the nice comments.

Peace.

:smokin: thanks for sharing

ToneRocc 07-22-2008 01:23 PM

I will post a pic here soon since no one else has.

TrulyAmazing 07-23-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToneRocc
I will post a pic here soon since no one else has.

Amie such a young lady full of talent and truly a sweet heart just go right ahead and post your pics haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa j/k ;) make sure they are clean :hugs: :hugs: LOL alrighty

ToneRocc 07-24-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
Amie such a young lady full of talent and truly a sweet heart just go right ahead and post your pics haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa j/k ;) make sure they are clean :hugs: :hugs: LOL alrighty

Amie is quite talented indeed although she struggles til this day at age 27 to commence her music career. I've tried myself to help her, getting demos and portfolios out of her but she just seems uninterested and never follows through. Problem is that's the way she is with everything....she's so flaky with me even, and I've been dating her for like 10 years. Anyways, Just the other day she personally told me she will no longer pursue her music career. She's a very busy young lady. She owns her own advertising business and is very successful and content with that. I haven't spoke to her in a couple of weeks now....I hope she is doing fine and I will always love her and wish her well.

I don't have access to those pics on this pc at work, but when I get to my laptop at home I will post them when I have time. Amie and Amanda also both have myspace accounts.

crest tattoo 07-24-2008 07:49 PM

Tone, are you KiKi?

ToneRocc 07-24-2008 09:03 PM

No, I am not Kiki. My name is Tony Paparella. Kiki is a dickhead and dates Amanda not Amie. Matter of fact I think he dated Amie first. Anyways, I ain't with airing no one's dirty laundry on aforums.

Here's a pic of Amie and I circa 2006. Sorry, I don't know how to posts images on here:

http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0...79221810_l.jpg

Here's her myspace and Amanda is the 1st one on her friends list:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...did=769 72286

crest tattoo 07-25-2008 09:27 AM

PM me.

ToneRocc 07-25-2008 01:15 PM

Take it to the private messanger.

;)

TrulyAmazing 07-26-2008 02:49 PM

I Love all u guys

please do not take my words offensive but crest tatoo have,nt seen ya around in kwite sometime Hope all is going well kiki tony who ever dont really matter to me brother if you guys need to keep up this conversation and the name calling :D Your Right We Dont Want Dirty Laundry All Over This Forum Thats what sets this one aside from most Message Boards so like i said please with all respects to the montiors Kerri Steve Terri Who keeps us going Do take your conversation To The Pms Thats A beautiful Pic Of Amie Thanks for posting and thats very nice pic of you your a handsome dude we have a lovley post a pic of yourself thread Here Thank You All Very Much :hugs: :hugs:

TrulyAmazing 07-26-2008 02:52 PM

[quote=ToneRocc]Take it to the private messanger.

;)[/QUOTE Great Idea Boys