CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp in the News Again (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6418)

aussiecreeder 04-25-2004 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Amy's Stapp's young sister, who sang back vocals in DSD. Have I ever said she's cute? :P

na i don't think you have, do you want to now? who's the one who did the shoot in FHM, Ralph or whichever one it was? i was shocked to hear about that......

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-25-2004 11:55 PM

You know Fox has that celebrity boxing, I'd love to see Stapp go against Fred Durst and Justin Timberlake. Scott is kind of short and small so he could get in some great body shots.

hayley 04-26-2004 12:24 AM

Like in the balls

Shadow 04-26-2004 02:19 PM

I have pictures of both Aime and Amanda. I will find them and post them in this thread later, when I have some time to upload them.

GeeK_2004 04-27-2004 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Like in the balls

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

creedlvr 04-27-2004 10:18 PM

what other fights has he been in lately?

Shadow 04-28-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
what other fights has he been in lately?

In January of this year he was in a fight at the SkyBar in Miami Beach. I have the article. I will find it tonight and post it.

I know, I know, I still have to post Amanda and Amie's picture too.

Shadow 04-28-2004 03:04 PM

This information was originally posted in The Miami Herald 1/30/04

Over at the Skybar, which seems to have mailed out an excessive amount of VIP cards to the delight of many a surprised receipient, Creed lead singer Scott Stapp apparently had more than his fill of beverages and had to be calmed down by security after errantly throwing punches at one of the people in his posse

Amanda's picture (with Scott from Februay 2004)Scott and Amanda Stapp

Amie Stapp in the DSD Video Amie Stapp

JenRN 04-28-2004 04:30 PM

I guess he missed his calling BOXING....... LOL. I can see him being a little hurricane of fury. I would love to see him beat Fred Durst to the ground, that punk deserves some blows.

hayley 04-29-2004 05:09 AM

Amiee is quite pretty, they must have the same taste in sunglasses :laugh:

creedlvr 04-29-2004 10:52 AM

Thanks Shadow! Boy ... I really wish he'd stay out of trouble!

Shadow 04-29-2004 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Amiee is quite pretty, they must have the same taste in sunglasses :laugh:

That's Amanda in the picture with Scott (with the sunglasses). It was taken at a Maxim party in Los Angeles. If I remember correctly it was for the all-star Basketball game (or something like that - I have no clue when it comes to basketball:D )

hayley 04-29-2004 04:18 PM

Oh, whoops, that was supposed to be Amanda :laugh:

The Lithium 05-01-2004 08:15 AM

Quote:

what's up with him? I'm kind concerned about Stapp. He's been in 3 bar fights lately...that we heard of. I hope those the only ones.

Yeah, I agree... He truely sings awesome and write awesome lyrics, but hell!! Stop fight! Your fans are worried about you man!

Quote:

And we don't even hear a word about his projects. I wish Amy would post here! She's so cute! :p

This ain't the first time you say that!

ToneRocc 07-10-2008 12:49 PM

Re: Stapp in the News Again

Amie and Amanda are two beautiful and cool ass chics. I've known them for about 12 years now and Amie and I have been on and off dating for like 10 years. She actually stayed the night at my cribo the other night. :D Not trying to be pompus or anything... lol Anyways, two good friends of mine and Amie, I absolutely love...been through alot with that girl...

Anyways, I'm sure they'd appreciate the nice comments.

Peace.