CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Name the New Band!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5273)

janem 12-18-2003 10:33 AM

Name the New Band!!

I think we should have a little board contest and come up with some bumping names for the new band (you know Mark, Flip, Brian) little "side project". I've always been fond of "KRAM" (now that's Mark spelled backwards)

:D J

The Lithium 12-18-2003 10:41 AM

Well, I don't think Flip and Brian would like it. What about "Creed 2"? Hahahaha!!

johellion 12-18-2003 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janem
I think we should have a little board contest and come up with some bumping names for the new band (you know Mark, Flip, Brian) little "side project". I've always been fond of "KRAM" (now that's Mark spelled backwards)

:D J

Thats kind of catchy Jane..... :)

janem 12-18-2003 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
Thats kind of catchy Jane..... :)

Well, let's see, if we put Mark's, Scotty P's and Brian's names together we get........ MSB or TrePhilMar... how's that, Trephilmar

:rolleyes:

The Lithium 12-18-2003 10:57 AM

Hey guys, what about The Beetles? It's great! I'm so smart!

janem 12-18-2003 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Hey guys, what about The Beetles? It's great! I'm so smart!

Cute... :p

PaulMcCoygirl 12-18-2003 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janem
Well, let's see, if we put Mark's, Scotty P's and Brian's names together we get........ MSB or TrePhilMar... how's that, Trephilmar

:rolleyes:

:balloons: I think we found the new name guys! :laugh:

janem 12-18-2003 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
:balloons: I think we found the new name guys! :laugh:

Its got a weird sound to it.. Trephimar... I don't know, call me crazy, but I actually like "Kram" myself!!

PaulMcCoygirl 12-18-2003 08:03 PM

Yeah I like Kram too, but the band is not just centered around Mark.

chafin24 12-18-2003 08:11 PM

god i hope not, and the band is team effort, and i think they all should write music. We know mark can write, brian marshall can write music as well, i gather scott phillps wants to learn, and the singer would probly throw in the music suggestions too.

facelessman 12-18-2003 08:47 PM

its hard to name a band

Wylde-Tremonti 12-18-2003 09:03 PM

how bout.... Philibuster

DangerousDan85 12-18-2003 10:46 PM

how about

"Stappless"

Ann Allusion 12-18-2003 10:51 PM

Trojan Horse
Ides Of March
Dry Thunder
Priory Of Sion
Goliath Stone
Splinter Cell
Vendetta
Judas Goat

in reality, a band can not be named unless one knows what their music/lyrical content is going to be. It's been said that the name Creed was from Marshalls relationship with Mattox Creed, a band he was a member of. As it was the name Creed fit the music/lyrics that everyone brought to the band.

hide 12-18-2003 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
how about

"Stappless"

hey that is brillant and the cover can be a girl taking one side of her bra off! LOL this band can be the naughty side of Creed! LOL

so hard to name bands I guess it depends on what the guys are reading at the moment and such. Hopefully this band plays a couple of covers at least namely Metallica and Led Zepplin for staters!