CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random "who cares?" thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6079)

RMadd 05-05-2004 01:38 PM

swollen nuts are fucking painful as hell! especially when you're sitting or walking and a swollen one gets a little squished... ouch!

TeriB19 05-05-2004 02:53 PM

Since we're talking sore body parts, when you are nursing and your boobs fill up with milk, if you don't release some of the milk, it actually feels like your boobs will LITERALLY explode!! They are painful to the touch, swollen, sensitive and you could shoot for distance if you squeeze one. I could put out a match at 20 feet!!

Dogstar 05-05-2004 06:49 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JulieCitySlicker 05-05-2004 06:55 PM

OMFG :lolsign:

GeeK_2004 05-05-2004 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
This is interesting, I never really knew guys balls could slap againt their leg...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Higher_Desire 05-06-2004 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Since we're talking sore body parts, when you are nursing and your boobs fill up with milk, if you don't release some of the milk, it actually feels like your boobs will LITERALLY explode!! They are painful to the touch, swollen, sensitive and you could shoot for distance if you squeeze one. I could put out a match at 20 feet!!

:roll: Now THAT I'd like to see. :thumbsup:

I spent 2:00 this afternoon until 10:00 tonight working on stuff for Rock the Vote. It was fun except after the show was over, the rest of the stage crew vanished, so I was one of the only people taking stuff down. I guess it helps on my never ending quest to become a roadie.

H-D :driving:

hayley 05-06-2004 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

Thats why, I swear now, I am not breast feeding, I am going to bottle feed. :D (When I have a baby that is, I'm not pregnant now) :eek: :rolleyes:

Higher_Desire 05-06-2004 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Thats why, I swear now, I am not breast feeding, I am going to bottle feed. :D (When I have a baby that is, I'm not pregnant now) :eek: :rolleyes:

You'd better not be! You're still a young freshie. ;)

Higher_Desire 05-06-2004 11:39 PM

Some of my friends' artwork is going to be displayed in the school gallery starting tomorrow for the Senior Art Show. There will be 12 studnets with a vast array of art.

hayley 05-07-2004 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
You'd better not be! You're still a young freshie. ;)

:angel: Damn right I am. :cool: And getting pregnant at 15 is just wrong. :eek:

GeeK_2004 05-09-2004 12:54 PM

I started a Driver(s) Ed course/ class thingy yesrterday.....

OMG !!

its from 8 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon. and lunch is an hour long (12noon-1 pm ) thank god !!

and the teacher/instructer(sp??) goes over like 1 or 2 ( maybe 3 if we have time....) chapter (s) and the chapters are long as hell.... :eek: :eek: :yikes2: :yikes2:

and this guy thats in the class with me .....he kept looking at all weird and stuff .... I :dunno:

their was this guy and a girl sitting beside me (i`m taken they like each other....) the girl wouldnt stop giggling ....you know how when (some ) females giggle (not laugh...) around guys....

it was ssssssooooooooo annoying !!!:banghead::banghead:

well anyways....

Lucky me is gonna start driving this monday... :eek: :eek: ....I have no f***ing clue HOW to drive !!!!

knowing me ....i`m probably gonna get into a reck (sp?!?!?!) or something...

blah blah blah.....

Sheila63 05-09-2004 05:44 PM

Sorry to hear the class is so long.

As for driving on Monday, I'm confident that you'll do just fine, Kim.:) Let us know how it goes.

Shadow 05-09-2004 08:54 PM

I got an MP3 player for Mother's Day. It holds 10,000 songs. I can't wait to use it.

Sheila63 05-09-2004 09:03 PM

What a cool present, Robyn!!! Enjoy!!:dancing:

Shadow 05-09-2004 11:52 PM

Hi Sheila. How are you? Good news about Scott's music coming out on a Passion CD - isn't it?