CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

Kim V. 07-02-2003 11:32 PM

Alright Kim! (From the "other" Kim, LOL) That was so good! I have a feeling we will get to meet them someday. I know it would be a dream come true for me! I know I write fantasies about "being" with him, but truthfully, it would mean so much to just meet Scott and have a meaningful conversation with him, maybe just give him a hug of gratitude for all that he's given of himself with his awesome lyrics and voice; I know it sounds a little sappy, but that would mean alot to me.

PaulMcCoygirl 07-03-2003 12:07 AM

Excellent job devils_here!! Very well done. Cheers to that one! :D

devils_here 07-03-2003 08:26 AM

Thank you all :thankyou: I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

Kim I couldn't agree with you more. It would be the biggest thrill of my life if I could just meet him. I would love to get to know the real him. Maybe someday! If I'm lucky.

Sheila63 07-03-2003 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kim V.
<b>Alright Kim! (From the "other" Kim, LOL) &nbsp;That was so good! &nbsp;I have a feeling we will get to meet them someday. &nbsp;I know it would be a dream come true for me! &nbsp;I know I write fantasies about "being" with him, but truthfully, it would mean so much to just meet Scott and have a meaningful conversation with him, maybe just give him a hug of gratitude for all that he's given of himself with his awesome lyrics and voice; I know it sounds a little sappy, but that would mean alot to me. </b>

I don't think it sounds sappy at all, Kim V., I feel the same way. I'd be very happy to meet him, talk with him to share what his words have done for me personally, get to know him a bit and to give him a hug would be very nice too.:D

crest tattoo 07-03-2003 12:30 PM

What about Mark and Flip? Are they off limits because of wives? Not that I've gone there in dreams...

JenRN 07-03-2003 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
What about Mark and Flip? &nbsp;Are they off limits because of wives? &nbsp;Not that I've gone there in dreams...

Hell no honey!!!! You must of missed my steamy hot one of Mark and I in the spa!:wub:

PaulMcCoygirl 07-03-2003 07:54 PM

crest tattoo, in these fantasies no one is off limits!! ;)

crest tattoo 07-07-2003 03:49 PM

I haven't had any, but I could easily think some up. :naughty: :naughty:

devils_here 07-07-2003 04:26 PM

Then start typing girl ;)

crest tattoo 07-07-2003 04:40 PM

Some things are better left to dream about.:ignore:

devils_here 07-07-2003 05:25 PM

:crying: :crying: I understand though!

JenRN 07-07-2003 09:40 PM

I had a real steamy dream about Stapp last night, I even slept in until late today and got to finish it! I am afraid it is too X rated to put on here though, too may youngsters on here, it is REALLY HOT!!!!!:naughty:

devils_here 07-08-2003 09:15 AM

That's the problem I have with my daily fantasies! :embarass:
I have to tone them down big time when I post. ;)

crest tattoo 07-08-2003 03:42 PM

Get your juices flowin', does it?:naughty: :naughty:

devils_here 07-08-2003 04:25 PM

ABSOLUTELY :pant: :thumbsup: It's very difficult to live in my head these days :D