CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

devils_here 06-03-2003 07:20 PM

Okay all you CreedFeed Festers had a couple of days of rest, now it's time to get your mind back into the important stuff (this thread) :D ;) Anyone?!?!?!?:P

JenRN 06-03-2003 07:49 PM

All I have to say is, me alone with Scott Stapp in the "sound asylum" private party for 2. Great tunes, leather furniture, large screens!!!!:wub:

*** For those non- Creedfesters, this is a place at the Hard Rock Vault we had the pleasure of spending time in!;)

Sheila63 06-04-2003 10:00 PM

Now you're talking, Jen!! What a great idea.;) :pant:

Kim V. 06-04-2003 11:21 PM

Oooh, sounds real good Jen!! He'd probably love the leather!! Speaking of leather, many of you know I work at Pier1, well, we don't have much in the way of leather, except these brown leather placemats (yes, leather placemats!) that remind me of Stapp's brown leather pants! Every time I see them I daydream of Alcatraz, and the Philly concert, cause he wore the same outfit.

TeriB19 06-07-2003 04:38 PM

:bumpup:

Cum on ladies, this is lagging behind. I'm thinking shots of buttery nipples licked off the chest of all band members. Ooh. All done while watching Scott sing Ode at Woodstock. "ungh, ungh"

Is it warm in here, or is it just me again?;)

JenRN 06-07-2003 07:00 PM

I was thinking of that video and wishing I was the stage! Ohhhh yeah..... bring it on Scott!!!!!!:syncdance

Kim V. 06-07-2003 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>:bumpup: &nbsp;

Cum on ladies, this is lagging behind. I'm thinking shots of buttery nipples licked off the chest of all band members. Ooh. All done while watching Scott sing Ode at Woodstock. "ungh, ungh"

Is it warm in here, or is it just me again?;) </b>

I want to see that video!!:crying: I heard when he sings Ode he kind of "humps" the monitor or something!! Is that what you're talking about!! Anyone that has the Woodstock video and would be willing to tape it for me, I will mail a blank tape and return postage, please let me know. I'd appreciate it!!:D PEACE...

devils_here 06-07-2003 10:25 PM

Oh God me too :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: It would be MUCH apprciated!:thankyou: :thankyou: Then maybe I could cum up with a HOT fantasy. I'm severly lacking lately. Don't know what's wrong with me.

hayley 06-08-2003 03:58 AM

Cum :lol:

devils_here 06-08-2003 06:28 PM

Teri started it :D ;)

TeriB19 06-08-2003 08:24 PM

Oh, that's not the real way to spell it?:angel::D:D

hayley 06-09-2003 04:46 AM

Hmmmm ooooh I don't know, why don't YOU, tell US? ;)

JenRN 06-14-2003 04:03 PM

I really had a dream about the sound asylum room last night! It was damn good to!;) I dreamed I was there on a tour by myself and I was talking to one of the employees and we sat at the bar and had some drinks, he said they were having a "private session" for members of local bands to view the Hard Rock Vault. I was invited to come. So I went back to my hotel and showered and changed, I got back there and they had the place roped off and those who have the tickets in thier car windows were allowed in the parking lot. So I hung out with the local guys from some band and we talked about our interests in "popular bands" and I shared my love for Creed with them. They said they never met any of the guys but heard lots of nice things about Mark. So as the party closed I asked the owners if i could go in the Sound Asylum room, he said "sure" but close the door when you leave we are closing up! So I went in there turned off the lights and plopped on the leather couch and played the music. I had a glass of wine with me and I just layed there for awhile. I was so realaxed I feel asleep. I opened my eyes and heard somone come in the room I could not tell who it was so I asked them and they said "Oh sorry I did not realize anyone was here" As the person got closer I recognized it as SCOTT!!! He stated he was there to drop off some things from the tour for a new display. We started to chat and talk and he went over to the bar and grabbed a beer. We went back into the Sound Asylum room and chillled out on the couch. We talked for hours and just layed there and watched the screens. I said "well I must be going" (what was I crazy) and he said nothing and grabbed my hand, he began to stroke my face and said "your eyes they are so cool they are translucent, I have never seen ones so beautiful before" I of course melted "things" took off from there. We ended up staying the night and made love on the leather furniture all night long! :) :) And he took me home the next morning to his house, we started to "date" from that point! I ended up living with him and we moved to the coast where I got pregnant and had twin girls;) Then my alarm clock went off:mad: It was just getting good too! Man I hate alarm clocks!

Sheila63 06-14-2003 09:39 PM

Wow, what a great fantasy, Jen!! I remember that room well and I could see how two people could get very comfortable in there.;) Then living with him and having twin girls....oh that stupid alarm clock, huh!! :mad:

TeriB19 06-14-2003 10:28 PM

If I were you, Jen, I'd throw that damn alarm clock out.