CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

creedfan47a 05-22-2003 01:07 AM

That could be the title of my first book. ;)

TeriB19 05-22-2003 01:09 AM

I want a portion of the royalties, I came up with the title!!

creedfan47a 05-22-2003 01:13 AM

If it ever happens, sure. ;)

devils_here 05-22-2003 11:23 AM

Ok CreedFan anytime your ready for another one I'll be here ready to read. Anyone else for that matter. I think this has to be one of my favorite threads!!:bounce:

TeriB19 05-22-2003 11:26 AM

It's certainly the best place to come if your feeling a little chill!! Warms you up inside and out right away!!

devils_here 05-22-2003 11:35 AM

It sure is. I just have to make sure I read them when my husband is not around :embarass: I get all smiley and breathe alittle harder than normal lol!!!

Sheila63 05-22-2003 12:29 PM

You're soooo right, Teri.;)

I've been thinking about that chocolate mousse since it was mentioned awhile ago too. I have some thoughts in my head that I can't share right now because I'm at work. I will post it later today.

Let's just say that like Dogstar, I don't think I'll ever think about chocolate mousse the same way again! Oh the images in my head right now....;) :embarass:

JenRN 05-22-2003 12:48 PM

I can see us in a local grocery store in Orlando............ "Clean up in aisle 9 please":lol: :lol: The picture flips and there we are licking the biceps of Mark, with 15 cartons of chocolate mousse on floor!:P

Dogstar 05-22-2003 06:18 PM

LMAO, Jen!

Sheila63 05-22-2003 07:34 PM

LMAO!! I can picture that, we'd cause quite a commotion in that store!:P

And speaking of the mousse, I promised in my earlier post to share some of my thoughts on what I'd like to do with that chocolate mousse.

I've got to say that I love the thought of licking it off of Mark's incredible biceps, a few other thoughts came to mind.;)

So here it goes: I'm at a Meet and Greet where all of the guys from Creed are there. In my fantasy one of Scott's favorite desserts is chocolate mousse. So I decide to make some mousse and bring it with me. I approach him, telling him how much I love the band and how great it's been to meet all of them. Then I tell him I have something for him. I can tell his curiosity is peaked and I show him the mousse. He has a taste and obviously likes it. He tells me, "Why don't we go somewhere quiet and enjoy it together." Of course, I say yes! :D So we go to his hotel and talk over sharing the mousse. Although we've had our fill, there's still some left over. We take a break for awhile, talk some more, have a little wine and he lets me know how much he appreciated all my kind words and the delicious mousse. He gives me a warm, soft kiss that grows more passionate. Then he takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom but before we get too comfortable I tell him that I'll be right back and leave the room. I come back to the room with the rest of the chocolate mousse ready to have some fun.;) It had been awhile since we ate and I was getting hungry so I decided to enjoy the rest of it a little differently then before. So I put it on those strong arms and those abs that I noticed were very nice in a quick shot on the OLB video.:pant: I definitely enjoyed the rest of that chocolate mousse. The rest I'll leave up to your imagination....

I know that doesn't compare to Bec's fantasy but that's my idea for what I'd do with the mousse.;)

devils_here 05-22-2003 07:54 PM

I say any story with Scott in it is tops in my book :smokin:. Good or bad. Yours was not bad by any means don't get me wrong. But you get my point :D .

Sheila63 05-22-2003 08:06 PM

Yes, I get your point.;) :D

JenRN 05-22-2003 08:31 PM

Ok how about filling a tub up with mousse and climbing in it with Scott!;) It could be slippery damn good time!:dancing:

Sheila63 05-22-2003 08:43 PM

That would be definitely be a good time, Jen.;)

creedfan47a 05-22-2003 10:00 PM

I'm hungry for chocolate mousse now...... ;) ;)