CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How often do you go to church? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2366)

DangerousDan85 03-19-2003 09:01 PM

How often do you go to church?

How often do you go to church?

creedfan47a 03-19-2003 09:25 PM

I voted for more than once a week.

Dogstar 03-19-2003 09:25 PM

I don't go.

JenRN 03-19-2003 09:44 PM

I go sometimes, I feel I need to find a church suitable for me though, I have had a VERY religiously confusing childhood! I was raised Catholic, then all the sudden when I was 13 my mother decided to go to a Methodist Church, then when I was 16 she changed to Pentacostal! Talk about a reality change!!! I was a teen and I rebelled like crazy!!! My dad stayed Catholic and my mother continues to go to an Assembly of God church. As a 30 yr old I just did not want to go for the last 10 years, I felt like" Who's interpretation is right?" The Catholics think they are right and so does every other organized religion, so who REALLY is right? I went to a Catholic University for my nursing degree and had to take a lot of Theology courses and it was interesting, we had a lot of debates I learned a lot of " relgion" then. I just can't seem to find the middle ground for me. I consider myself a "spiritual person" though I look to god for many things, some things I don't know if I would of gotten through without FAITH!

hotforscott 03-19-2003 09:49 PM

I went for awhile, but here in the past few months, I haven't. I haven't found one that is right for me either.

TeriB19 03-19-2003 10:12 PM

Christmas and Easter.

luvscott4ever 03-19-2003 10:18 PM

I try to go weekly, but you know how it goes!!

C-Dogg 03-19-2003 10:37 PM

I put every Sunday, but it's actually probably closer to 3 times a month.

:banana: :banana: :banana: LOOK! The're dancing!

DangerousDan85 03-19-2003 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Christmas and Easter.

that's what I use to do, but the past couple of years I've been sick, so I haven't been in like 2 years probably. I went every Sunday when I was a kid.

Kim V. 03-20-2003 02:14 PM

I was raised Catholic, but never felt like I connected with God, I always felt like there was something missing, a missing piece of a puzzle, if you will... Then almost 5 yrs. ago, I started going to this great church that my best friend had found (she was feeling the same way - something missing; a big void). This church truly worships the Lord and His word, and messages only come from the bible. I know such a peace now that I never knew before; I feel truly connected to God now, and not just when in the church, in my everyday life as well. Being born again was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am not into religion, but am a very spiritual being now. Some denominations get so caught up in the religious mandates and doctrines, it becomes more like an assembly line, a corporation, etc. How are you supposed to allow the presence of God to be felt when you're being rushed in and out in less than an hour, and during that time, it feels like you're being spoken "at", not spoken "to", with no opportunity for a divine exchange with the Lord? I dunno, that's what I always felt in Catholic church, anyway. Just my opinion...... PEACE....

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp

Ivan_Creed 03-20-2003 02:21 PM

Option #3.

Siana 03-20-2003 04:10 PM

i go to church whenever i feel i have to and i want to go

JulieCitySlicker 03-20-2003 09:02 PM

I go on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings;) :angel:

Bridge of Clay 03-20-2003 10:00 PM

heeeey! I can´t answer you poll!

I go once a week, every Saturday morning. I´m a Seventh-Day Adventist! :)

Wadrick 03-21-2003 09:53 PM

i pretty much go every sunday. then we have youth group and bible studies duriong the week that i go to.

i think that that is what we are supposed to do.

BTW way, i knoiw a lot of churches say that they are right, but all of them except the true christian church can be denied.