CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The top 10 reasons God created women (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8368)

aussiecreeder 01-07-2005 06:22 PM

The top 10 reasons God created women

This is funny as :D

The 10 Top Reasons God Created Woman

God worried that Adam would be lost in the Garden of Eden because he wouldn't ask for directions.
>
> God knew that someday Adam would need someone to hand him the TV remote. (Parenthetically, it has been noted that men don't want to see what's ON TV; they want to see WHAT ELSE is on.)
>
> God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment.
>
> God knew that when Adam's fig leaf wore out, he would never buy a new one for himself.
>
> God knew that Adam would not remember to take out the garbage.
>
> God wanted man to be fruitful and multiply, but he knew Adam would never be able to handle labor pains and childbirth.
>
> As "keeper of the garden," Adam would need help in finding his tools.
>
> Adam needed someone to blame for the Apple Incident, and for anything else that was really his fault.
>
> As the Bible says: "It is not good for man to be alone."
>
> And the No. 1 reason of all . . .
>
> God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared: "I can do better than that"

creedsister 01-07-2005 07:44 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I Think Were All A Pain In The Ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Higher_Desire 01-07-2005 07:53 PM

LOL. That's awesome.

Have you ever heard the joke that says women came first?

When God created Eve, he originally gave her three boobs. One day, she asked God why he gave her three, and that only two were necessary. So, God removed the center boob and threw in off into a bush somewhere. Later, she asked God to make her a man so she wouldn't be so bored. To that, God said, "OK. Now where did I put that useless boob."

(Think about it. You'll get it.) :D

H-D :pimp:

creedsister 01-07-2005 08:11 PM

:laugh: Nooo Joke I Like Read Some Where There Was This Chick That Was Born With 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
LOL. That's awesome.

Have you ever heard the joke that says women came first?

When God created Eve, he originally gave her three boobs. One day, she asked God why he gave her three, and that only two were necessary. So, God removed the center boob and threw in off into a bush somewhere. Later, she asked God to make her a man so she wouldn't be so bored. To that, God said, "OK. Now where did I put that useless boob."

(Think about it. You'll get it.) :D

H-D :pimp:

whitebird 01-07-2005 08:38 PM

I love these!!! I'm showing them to my husband. :D

TeriB19 01-07-2005 09:44 PM

Yes, I'm getting a kick out of them myself. Thanks guys, I needed a good laugh.

CollectiveSoul 01-07-2005 10:47 PM

........make me a sandwich

TeriB19 01-07-2005 11:16 PM

...........bite me, Jon. :D ;)

CollectiveSoul 01-07-2005 11:40 PM

hehe :angel:

DekWannaBFlea 01-08-2005 01:13 AM

LOL, ANYBODY WANT TO JOIN A FEMINIST GROUP NOW? MEN ARE EVIL.

:rolleyes:

hayley 01-08-2005 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
God wanted man to be fruitful and multiply, but he knew Adam would never be able to handle labor pains and childbirth.

Oh, that's just lovely. Pass all the hard work onto the ladies. ;)

Quote:

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared: "I can do better than that"

Ohh that's the best one there. :laugh: Eat that men, WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!! ;) :D

aussiecreeder 01-08-2005 04:26 AM

okay girls you've had your laugh at our expense, now its time to get back to the kitchen and grab me a beer! ;)

creedsister 01-08-2005 11:17 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, :cheers:, Its On Me, Nobody Else Would Be That Stupid To Gooooooooooo, And Grab You One :D

aussiecreeder 01-08-2005 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, :cheers:, Its On Me, Nobody Else Would Be That Stupid To Gooooooooooo, And Grab You One :D

yay thanks sis and while you're at it grab a few for the other guys as well! ;)
girls may be more attractive and better communicators but can girls do these things?

read maps? lol
drive? ;)
pee standing up?

no didn't think so.....

hayley 01-09-2005 03:21 AM

Quote:

okay girls you've had your laugh at our expense, now its time to get back to the kitchen and grab me a beer! ;)

Sure, I will! :D Because then I can grab one for myself and join you out there! :laugh:

Quote:

read maps? lol
drive? ;) pee standing up?

no didn't think so.....

I can read a map, and heck, speed is my best friend! ;) And peeing standing up ... well to be honest, and I'm not exactly proud of it or anthing, but I've peed standing up before. :D :D