CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Brother of Mine (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6322)

RMadd 04-15-2004 12:24 PM

Brother of Mine

I used to have this song on my computer before my hard drive decided to fuck itself over during Spring Break. I don't wanna put KazaaLite back on here (that's where I found it on), and the program I use doesn't seem to have it either. Does anyone out there, by chance, have this song that they'd be willing to send me, perhaps via AIM or a link?

aussiecreeder 04-15-2004 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
I used to have this song on my computer before my hard drive decided to fuck itself over during Spring Break. I don't wanna put KazaaLite back on here (that's where I found it on), and the program I use doesn't seem to have it either. Does anyone out there, by chance, have this song that they'd be willing to send me, perhaps via AIM or a link?

can't help you sorry, but tremonti.net used to have it! :(

its such a great song i love bretts voice, too bad the duet with scott never happened.

Jez 04-15-2004 01:24 PM

Give me ten minutes

Jez 04-15-2004 01:34 PM

On the dot....lol
You know the drill....

RMadd 04-15-2004 03:15 PM

Jez, you're awesome!

Trees of Wisdom 04-15-2004 05:49 PM

The background soloing by Mark kicked arse!

aussiecreeder 04-15-2004 09:19 PM

thanks Jez, i had a similar problem i used to have this file!

What is Brett doing with himself these days? this song is really something.......very touching.

Trees of Wisdom 04-15-2004 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
thanks Jez, i had a similar problem i used to have this file!

What is Brett doing with himself these days? this song is really something.......very touching.

The song had to do with 9/11 so it makes it even more touching.

aussiecreeder 04-16-2004 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom

that is why i said that, more particulary about the heroes such as the firefighters who gave the ultimate sacrifice. he is also a very good lyrcrist.

Trees of Wisdom 04-16-2004 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
that is why i said that, more particulary about the heroes such as the firefighters who gave the ultimate sacrifice. he is also a very good lyrcrist.

Scott Stapp also helped with the songwriting.

aussiecreeder 04-16-2004 11:01 AM

Quote:

Scott Stapp also helped with the songwriting.

yes that is right, i forgot about that. it seems the situation was similar to some of mark's writing in that mark came up with a song and scott improved on the lyrics.

renbergs 01-24-2005 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
On the dot....lol
You know the drill....

Picking up an old thread! Been trying my ass of to find the song and the album on eBay, with no luck!

Any chance someone could send me a link with "Brother of Mine"? Thanks!

renbergs 01-24-2005 02:39 AM

Forgot this: does anyone know the official writing credits for this song?

Cheers!

Higher_Desire 01-24-2005 02:21 PM

Quote:

?? I thought it was done before that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by renburgs
Any chance someone could send me a link with "Brother of Mine"? Thanks!

That part of Jez's post that you quoted was the link. Just right click on the underlined "you know the drill..." in her post, and select Save Target As. Save it to your computer directly from there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by renbergs
Forgot this: does anyone know the official writing credits for this song?

Cheers!

It was written by Stapp and Tremonti. It was originally supposed to be a Creed song with Stapp and Brett Hestla doing a duet, but that was changed for unknown reasons. It also has Scott Phillips on the keyboards and Stapp does some background vocals.

H-D :pimp:

bobben 01-24-2005 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
??
That part of Jez's post that you quoted was the link. Just right click on the underlined "you know the drill..." in her post, and select Save Target As. Save it to your computer directly from there.

The link has expired. Please update. I've never heard the song and I'm dying to hear it now!