CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 02-06-2011 12:08 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Good luck with the meeting, faceless man!

TrulyAmazing 02-10-2011 07:54 PM

:silly: to be hontest, i will express theme, another family guy script, i want chris and peter to address the ER broadcast system, and leaving stewy at the end, with a evil mystery, and pitch fork and bryan strangling him,

Dogstar 02-11-2011 11:30 AM

One of these days, I will watch Family Guy :D.

TrulyAmazing 02-11-2011 07:22 PM

:) i was also thinking it was time for another Hellboy sequel,

VJ Raven 02-13-2011 12:10 AM

Let's see... My one forum was down for a few days at the start of the month, which resulted in me being online keeping the members up to date on the situation in Facebook and another site... One 12 hour day, a 15 hour day and a lot more hours online in a four day span..... *BLINK* Got promoted to Global Moderator on yet another site during the downtime...

Snow wise, we've had over a foot of snow come down within two days during those mega storms a couple of weeks ago... Glad that it's melting now!!

Didn't get anything knocked off of my internet bill for the downtime unfortunately... I think my ISP should've given everyone affected by it a few bucks off even if it is only $17 a month after taxes...

Our water conditioner died this past week... It was over 20 years old and it doesn't owe us a thing... A new one costs $1600 plus 15% tax... *head desk* The new one is being installed on Wednesday...

And to top it all off, I've been fighting a lung infection and a cold at the same time... It's been one heck of February here so far... *THUD*

TrulyAmazing 02-13-2011 07:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i,ll pray for you got a lots more stuff on the way, for us, Feb has never been the most cheerful, month for i or any of mine, PRAISE JESUS The Final VILLAN That Shall Be Destroyed Is Death, PEACE BE WITH YA VJ IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, over there you should be able to run that site with your eyes closed, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH,

Sincirr 02-13-2011 09:09 AM

Weatheredwoman's son is in the Alter Bridge Amsterdam video HEAPS!!!!

TrulyAmazing 02-13-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Weatheredwoman's son is in the Alter Bridge Amsterdam video HEAPS!!!!

Thats Lovley Dear, :hugs: i love the packaging on the Amsterdamn video, but i,ve never set down and whatched it b/c im always to importan :laugh: SISTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Loves Ya,

Dogstar 02-15-2011 03:10 PM

I have to get that video post-haste.

Dogstar 02-15-2011 03:11 PM

VJ Raven, hope things get better soon. That's a lot of crap to have to cope with. Blech.

Faceless Man 93 02-15-2011 04:13 PM

Hello all.

My random thought of the day: Be strong in the Lord and never give up hope!

Speaking of which, guys if you would please keep my mother in your thoughts and prayers. She is one of the few unfortuneate adults out there to have a muscle disorder called Torticolis. It is painful for her as it is for me to have to watch her go through hell like that. Much appreciated!

TrulyAmazing 02-18-2011 10:19 PM

Elevation All Mamas In Prayer, Its Best They Stay Happy, :laugh: its Dificult To what Any Family Member Suffer When your hands Be Tied, There Be Hope In The Gospel The Word Said Suffer The Little Children To Come Unto Me, Sounds Horribile I know, but He Suffered For His, They May Be Strong, And Heirs Of The Kingdom That Others Taketh By Violence And Force, when it cometh down To the Parable OF The Greatest In The Kingdom, There Of Course Be None Least Or Greater, BUT HE SPOKE IT ONCE When Asked That Ouestion Praise Jesus, And ALL OF THEME BE PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT,

TrulyAmazing 02-22-2011 10:35 AM

i only saw the corn,

VJ Raven 03-17-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
VJ Raven, hope things get better soon. That's a lot of crap to have to cope with. Blech.

Thanks Dogstar! Everything worked out in the end... We got the new conditioner installed, I'm over that cold and the forum that went down is up and running smoothly again. I'm so GLAD that February is over, it was one HECK of a wicked month for me and my family!!

Tomorrow, Hubby, our son and I are going to be visiting my sister, my mother and my sister's family... It'll be the first time I've seen my baby niece Salena since she was 5 days old, she's over 4 months old now! I can't wait to give her a cuddle, she is so precious and such a little love. I don't see her as often as I would like to though, Sissy and the rest of the gang live over an hour away from here and with gas prices the way they are, it's tough for her or us to make that trip more than two or three times a year.

I'm packing the laser pointer too, Sissy's German Shepherd Prince LOVES it... *EVIL GRIN* So do her cats... I'z one bad widdle girl... :D

Three days to go until the spring equinox... I can't wait! I'm so darn sick of winter, I could scream....................

TrulyAmazing 03-26-2011 08:14 AM

[font="Arial Black"]never ever let victory consume us, its then when we loose it but taketh therefore thine bow and give it unto the king in which it came from because its not ours anyway, in jesus name,

JulieCitySlicker 03-26-2011 08:26 AM

Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrulyAmazing 03-26-2011 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the above message still proceeding :) it will bring forth the big lets downs, :roll: happy for ya, my julie girl my beautiful skys thats a line from , Fuel that was Fuel, With Carl Btw for newer fans

Dogstar 04-04-2011 12:29 PM

Faceless Man, how is your mom? I hope she is doing better.
VJ, awesome that everything worked out. Hope you had fun with your niece!
Randomness: I'm SO READY FOR SPRING!!!! Sorry for the yelling. I'm just so sick of winter :D

Faceless Man 93 04-10-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Faceless Man, how is your mom? I hope she is doing better.
VJ, awesome that everything worked out. Hope you had fun with your niece!
Randomness: I'm SO READY FOR SPRING!!!! Sorry for the yelling. I'm just so sick of winter :D

She's doing much better thanks.

Anyway, if you guys/gals would be so kind as to answer this question I'd greatly appreciate it.

My mother and I used to watch the tv show Life Unexpected together every week, and now I've found out that the show is cancelled. My question is, do any of you know if there are any shows that come on once a week that are similar to plot as LUX?

I'd appreciate a list of upcoming shows like Life as well, you know, so my mom and I can get straight into the show from the start.

Again, my appreciation for those who answer this question is endless. God bless all of my fellow Creedfeed community members!

VJ Raven 04-11-2011 08:55 AM

We had a great time, thanks Dogstar!! :) My baby niece grew a LOT in the last few months. I do have pics and will post them here sometime. She is one little cutie pie!! :)

I haven't been around lately due to "Technical Difficulties"... My computer went NUTS after my last time in here in March and I had to rebuild it... THREE TIMES!!! I think it had a virus or there was something screwball in XP even though I completely formatted (wiped) the hard drive the second time I rebuild the darn thing. :mad1:

First two times rebuilding it, I used XP. FAIL!!

Then I decided to reinstall the copy of Vista that actually came on the computer. That's something I swore I would never do... But as my husband said, sometimes the last resort of installing Vista may yield the best results.

It's a wait and see game now. I'm not trusting this blasted thing at all right now!!

It is good to be back in here though, I missed all of you!! :D

Dogstar 04-24-2011 01:50 PM

YIKES on the computer issues, VJRaven. I have Vista, too, and I'm not too fond of it, but I'm stuck with it. Welcome back :)

VJ Raven 04-26-2011 06:45 PM

Thanks!! It was a real pain in the posterior to be without internet for over three weeks!!

It's been three weeks since I installed Vista and it's working fine so far... I've reinstalled most of the games we had on it before with a couple of new ones... And I have all of my Creed and CSI pics back on it. :D

I'm still learning the ropes of Vista but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I think the main problems people had with Vista was that they had only 1 GB of RAM on their system and Vista needs that full GB to run by itself... Toss in other applications running (like Firefox for example) and that's probably what made things crash or move slower than they should be. I have 3 GB in my computer right now and am trying to talk Hubby into getting me another 2 GB stick so I'll have plenty.

Anyone see Truly around? I haven't seen her in here in ages, before my computer went *PFFFFFFFFT* back in March. It's odd being in here and not seeing her posts. *scratches head*

bilal 05-13-2011 12:41 PM

"Things you own will end up owning you" (Tyler Durden - Fight Club)

VJ Raven 05-17-2011 09:44 PM

I'm now up to 5 GB in the computer... LOVING it!! :D

I don't believe in coincidences... I'm too darn suspicious these days.

*hears a SPLAT* Oh, did I just hear someone hit a brick wall?

Yeah, I'm being ebil again... What else is new??? :D

VJ Raven 06-26-2011 01:40 PM

Hard to believe my son is almost finished grade primary... He has one half day left before school gets out for the summer and he'll be in grade 1 come the fall. YIKES.

And I'm still ebil. :D

Faceless Man 93 07-06-2011 07:46 AM

Last night, a sick BITCH walked out of a Florida courthouse, soon to be a free woman.

Of course I'm talking about Casey Anthony, the woman charged for three years with the murder of her two year old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

At 2:15 PM on 7/5/11, the verdict was handed back after 11 hours of deliberation to a not guilty verdict. I'm sooooooo pissed, where is the justice for that little girl?! She lost her life unnessacarily and the ppl responsible for it have been set free, wtf America?

VJ Raven 07-10-2011 01:40 PM

I'm actually getting new material added to my one manuscript!! Life is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD........... :D

Sincirr 08-10-2011 01:16 AM

Hey everyone that knew me here. I hope you all are doing alright. I dont frequent many social networks except for facebook now. Please look me up if you wish btw just click on this and it should take you to my page.

I will pop in from time to time tho of course :)

VJ Raven 08-11-2011 12:23 AM

Hey Sincirr, good to see you. :D

Tonight, it's been pure zaniness at my house... Between me being goofy and working on NON PG13 stuff in my stories, the cats making messes on the kitchen floor and our white fluffy cat dive bombing me TWICE, I'm surprised I still have my sanity intact....

Or do I??? *BLINK*

VJ Raven 08-12-2011 03:33 PM

I managed to get that non PG 13 scene almost finished last night... It needs a LOT of editing, some stuff added and some more refining but at least the bulk of that part is done!! :D

I'm going to be including the next scene in that file so I can just splice it all into the main manuscript file when I reach that point in the story... Saves me from making another document and it saves me from making two splices where one will do. :D

Dogstar 08-12-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Hey everyone that knew me here. I hope you all are doing alright. I dont frequent many social networks except for facebook now. Please look me up if you wish btw just click on this and it should take you to my page.

I will pop in from time to time tho of course :)

Hey, Sincirr, hope all is well with you, too! Nice to see you.

VJ Raven 08-18-2011 04:14 PM

I'm not referring to here or my other sites (current or past sites) when I say the following:

Drama: BLECH!! I prefer things nice and peaceful, thank you....

Faceless Man 93 08-19-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
I'm not referring to here or my other sites (current or past sites) when I say the following:

Drama: BLECH!! I prefer things nice and peaceful, thank you....

I agree with you 100% VJ. My random thought of the day is how AWESOME Evanescence's new single What You Want is. Been listening to it all day, can't wait for the reloease of that third album.

VJ Raven 08-20-2011 11:03 AM

Evanescence is cool period... Love that band!! :D

Today's random thought: I'm going to keep a promise to someone even if it kills me... And seeing what's ahead, it probably WILL, but that's okay.... :P

Faceless Man 93 08-20-2011 11:35 AM

I just heard that my grandfather's brother Robert Bill died this morning of cancer. Blackbird stands as my everlasting tribute to you, RIP my friend. You're always in my heart.

Faceless Man 93 08-20-2011 11:38 AM

For all who want to know about me, my autobiography can be read here.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5651208/...It_May_Concern

By the way, I'm FEARLESS MASTER, the person mentioned in the text. Looking forward to your thoughts.

VJ Raven 08-22-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93
I just heard that my grandfather's brother Robert Bill died this morning of cancer. Blackbird stands as my everlasting tribute to you, RIP my friend. You're always in my heart.

I'm so sorry, Faceless Man. :( Losing a family member stinks.

TrulyAmazing 08-30-2011 01:13 AM

hope all is well

VJ Raven 09-08-2011 02:20 PM

Keep in mind I'm not referring to anyone here when I say the following...

The more subtle and sneaky one tries to be, the more obvious they are to those who know them well.

And yeah, what I saw was GLARINGLY obvious... I wish people would stop thinking I'm stupid, cause I'm FAR from it....

TrulyAmazing 09-09-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
Keep in mind I'm not referring to anyone here when I say the following...

The more subtle and sneaky one tries to be, the more obvious they are to those who know them well.

And yeah, what I saw was GLARINGLY obvious... I wish people would stop thinking I'm stupid, cause I'm FAR from it....

:) I know my dear, but the question be complex not as if your insulting ones Intelegents. from a Scientific view when something or someone is labled stupid or crazy for that matter, and are not ither of those things to ones human growth and tradtions it becomes stupid or unheared of. when it fact its just a process, old bringing forth the new such as the word. Controversity which is highly overated. 9 times out of ten the probleam is speach or hearing the other person. its best to let one address their speech or sentence before speaking. A wise tounge will not speak till the matter is fully considered... :think: before you speak. chances are if you dont you are going to sound like to news broadcoasters, speaking over one before the other is finshied or Jerry Springer, take your pic. I prefer Oprah,s chair